FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > location

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi any chance that when we see some one in chat we want to talk to,you could put which room they are in ? instead of scrolling through all rooms to find which one they are in? just an idea

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"hi any chance that when we see some one in chat we want to talk to,you could put which room they are in ? instead of scrolling through all rooms to find which one they are in? just an idea"

Yes I agree with that. A good idea.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i agree, that would make things so much better

I rather like the fact we're not that traceable in chat.......people often message and are rather frantic they dont know what room you're in.

Yikes, enough said! A x

My concern in the new chatroom relates to location but not what room a person is in...more to do with where theyre from. The old chat handled this well as it stated the persons location on the chat-screen. I cringe when i see the person looking at my cam or even chatting to me is from the same wee town i grew up in. I would usually alleviate this by blocking my cam to them but the new chatroom means i have to access their profile first.....whoops, too late!!! Also a wee verified tick or newbie tag would help too on the chat screen as i have filtered these people from not messaging me in pm, so why would I want to be exposed to this fab demographic in chat.Ax

» Add a new message to this topic