FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > A question for chat users about phones

A question for chat users about phones

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I often get messages from people who say they can't upload photos because they access the site from a phone.... but then see them in chat.

I was wondering.... what is it like to access the chatrooms on a phone?

Can you read anything?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can go into chat on my iPhone can't see cams but can read all and chat no problem.

Quite often have to access chat by phone when the bb is playing silly beggars. Chat away easily but pms are a nightmare and being on an iPhone can't see cams

Phone users can upload photos, they just have to subscribe I think

By *utty tartWoman  over a year ago

the house of sin

i got samsung galaxy s2 n its quite easy t access chat, smaller obv n can view cams too, chat is hard but once u get used to it its ok. uses ya battery fast tho

"i got samsung galaxy s2 n its quite easy t access chat, smaller obv n can view cams too, chat is hard but once u get used to it its ok. uses ya battery fast tho"

hubby has the galxys2 and he can see in chat.. but cant chat lol.. he doing something wrong?? haha

By *ayman2002Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

"i got samsung galaxy s2 n its quite easy t access chat, smaller obv n can view cams too, chat is hard but once u get used to it its ok. uses ya battery fast tho"

Same phone as I use. It's easy to access chat rooms and see webcams on it but, as said, all the icons are a bit small for my sausage fingers at times and it does drain your battery quite quickly if you're on it for a while.

I tend to use it just to be nosey when in bed/on a train/in a dull meeting (yes, for real!) just to see who's about.

By *ayman2002Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

"i got samsung galaxy s2 n its quite easy t access chat, smaller obv n can view cams too, chat is hard but once u get used to it its ok. uses ya battery fast tho

hubby has the galxys2 and he can see in chat.. but cant chat lol.. he doing something wrong?? haha "

I have that phone. I just type as normal and press the return key (the little rightwards facing arrow) to post

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Cheers all.

I've got I phone n u got to download an app to go on chat n u can't upload pics from u I phone has to be laptop for me

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

"I've got I phone n u got to download an app to go on chat n u can't upload pics from u I phone has to be laptop for me "

What is that app? Does it let you view the cams?

Any apple product cannot use the flash applications as Apple cannot get a licence.

IPad is the same, but other phone or tablets that run different operating systems seem to be fine.

"Any apple product cannot use the flash applications as Apple cannot get a licence.

IPad is the same, but other phone or tablets that run different operating systems seem to be fine."

to be fair...its not they cannot get a licence more like Steve Jobs hated flash with a passion so refused to deal with them.

» Add a new message to this topic