FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Can't view cams

Can't view cams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My cam works fine and i can view in old chat, my flash player is up to date and i use chrome, any 1 know how i can fix this?

Thanks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we're having the same problem, help!

I still can't get it working :-/

same here, running Chrome, flash up to date, everything seems spot on, but still cannot view cams more annoying as we have just subscribed again!

thx for the pm reply Fab, but have done everything already you mentioned

I had this problem - it started a week or two ago when the latest Flash upgrade was launched. Although I accepted the upgrade, it didn't 'work', on either my desktop or my laptop. However, somone in Chat suggested that there is a little bug in the new Flash, and advised me to uninstall Flash and install the new upgrade again. And now it works fine again

Still don't work on Chrome for me nut does on Explorer 9

still not working for us either, at a loss as to why its stopped working, anything else we can try?

Somebody did post a possible solution about 'rolling back' Flash versions. Waaaay over my head! But maybe read back over the forums, for the last month or so?

having the same problem, renewed deleted and refreshed everything, as for emailing this site waist of time,

Does your cams work in old chat??

I asked that cos there is some thing from admin in forums about it..type in the search box..Cam not working in new chat but is in old.. and see if that helps

By *ob4any1Man  over a year ago

cruising

cant see cams ether, even rebooted laptop. i want a discount lol

If you are running Google Chrome, then it wont work. It works on Internet Explorer though. I have had the same problem. I prefer using Chrome and until recently the cams were working fine but then it just stopped working. So now when i go to chat I just use Internet Explorer. It has nothing to do with the fabswingers website. the problem lies somewhere with in google chrome. because i have also tried camming on another site and it doesnt work on that site either. so just use internet explorer for chat. hope that helps/explains. x

Ive just removed chrome from laptop, udated explorer and still cant view cams, everything works fine on msn chat though, at a loss what to try next, help!

"If you are running Google Chrome, then it wont work. It works on Internet Explorer though. I have had the same problem. I prefer using Chrome and until recently the cams were working fine but then it just stopped working. So now when i go to chat I just use Internet Explorer. It has nothing to do with the fabswingers website. the problem lies somewhere with in google chrome. because i have also tried camming on another site and it doesnt work on that site either. so just use internet explorer for chat. hope that helps/explains. x"

we use Chrome with no problem at all we have it on our main PC and a laptop and have never had any problems viewing or showing cams

» Add a new message to this topic