FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Tesco £7 webcam

Tesco £7 webcam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anybody ever tried this cheap webcam from Tesco? Google: Tesco Value VW109 0.2MP VGA Webcam

There's also a Logitech for £10.

I have a cheap digital camera and when I use it as a webcam it's too dark, no matter how much light I have in front of me. The drivers are up to date and there's no way to make it brighter. If I buy this cheap webcam would I have any improvements or is it better off to shell more money on new digital camera?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

the logitec is good, i bought one for my friend...very crystal quallity!-for £10

"Anybody ever tried this cheap webcam from Tesco? Google: Tesco Value VW109 0.2MP VGA Webcam

I have a cheap digital camera and when I use it as a webcam it's too dark, no matter how much light I have in front of me. The drivers are up to date and there's no way to make it brighter. If I buy this cheap webcam would I have any improvements or is it better off to shell more money on new digital camera? "

i work at tesco, the webcams nearly always get brought back because of poor image quality

yi only get wot yi pay for

By *ellhatterMan  over a year ago

slough

my own experience with cams is to not buy cheap; spend a little more a decent brand; ditto wireless mice .

"Anybody ever tried this cheap webcam from Tesco? Google: Tesco Value VW109 0.2MP VGA Webcam

I have a cheap digital camera and when I use it as a webcam it's too dark, no matter how much light I have in front of me. The drivers are up to date and there's no way to make it brighter. If I buy this cheap webcam would I have any improvements or is it better off to shell more money on new digital camera? "

I brought a logitech HD webcam a couple months back for under £20 and the quality is brilliant, cant fault it. I got it from Amazon so its worth looking on there

Use a lamp to help for a clear image, the light will make the webcam image clearer.

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

try the webcam settings mate,,i had a 5 euro webcam,,and fiddled the settings and works fine,gave it to a friend,,who still usues it on here

"

Do they have audio?

By *ust JoanWoman  over a year ago

caerphilly

Joan bought a cheap one from B&M's, works fine but picture quality isn't the best, but for a fiver is good value, I have a Philips spc230nc and the quality is 100 times better. Moral of the story you only get what you pay for!

like with anything really .. you get what you pay for. logitech are usually good but if you want to invest in a good one that will last might have to pay a bit more than a tenner.

» Add a new message to this topic