FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Profile links to chatroom...

Profile links to chatroom...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Don't know if this has been asked before, but I have a suggestion...

What if it was possible to go directly to the chatroom a member you wanted to speak to was in, after viewing their profile? The icon that indicates that member is in Chat could serve as some kind of link...

Is that even possible?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think this was mentioned about 12 months ago and so far as I recall Admin said that it would not be possible at that present time.

It would be a good idea though. A site which we were previously a member of had that exact facility, which for users of chat was handy

"Don't know if this has been asked before, but I have a suggestion...

What if it was possible to go directly to the chatroom a member you wanted to speak to was in, after viewing their profile? The icon that indicates that member is in Chat could serve as some kind of link...

Is that even possible?"

Its been asked for before…. not sure the answer but I think its a good feature too.

Makes it much easier to stalk people too as a nice wee bonus

S. xx

I would only be happy with this if there was the option to turn it off, to be honest. Sometimes I'm in chat just to chat to other regulars, and I don't want to be followed by people.

» Add a new message to this topic