FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > kicked out

kicked out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was just in a room on cam and got kicked out absolutely no idea why!! no rule were broken so i'm completely lost as to why!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

[Removed by poster at 24/08/19 18:55:41]

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

You will always be given a reason if you get a ban. Maybe it's a tech issue? Sometimes this can happen if you are on a couple of devices and logged into chat on both.

I got a message saying I had named and shamed someone?

I am so angry about this as the only thing I had said was hello and said thankyou when someone said I looked good lol

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Must have got the wrong person.

Was someone being rude to someone at the time.

No?

No one was being rude or disrespectful it was just general chat from what I could see?

That's why I was so shocked lol

It was a little humiliating being kicked out and be banned from the chat rooms!

But never mind it's done now!

Hopefully what ever mistake was made by admin wont happen again!

By *awty_twosomeCouple  over a year ago

Kent

It’s because this site is governed and policed by inconsistent volunteers, which is an outrage given that it charges a membership fee, we are checking it out and looking forward to getting a ban because we are, it will make our case stronger, but we are fed up with the way people and us are treated on here!

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"It’s because this site is governed and policed by inconsistent volunteers, which is an outrage given that it charges a membership fee, we are checking it out and looking forward to getting a ban because we are, it will make our case stronger, but we are fed up with the way people and us are treated on here! "

Mods have rules to follow, same as everyone else, break then and action will be taken. As for the membership fee, £5 for up to 50 days. Really?? Those inconsistent volunteers work hard to help and give up their free time to do so, would you? That's very insulting to them. If people really aren't happy here, they are free to use the delete account button.

By *aith boyMan  over a year ago

Worthing

"It’s because this site is governed and policed by inconsistent volunteers, which is an outrage given that it charges a membership fee, we are checking it out and looking forward to getting a ban because we are, it will make our case stronger, but we are fed up with the way people and us are treated on here!

Mods have rules to follow, same as everyone else, break then and action will be taken. As for the membership fee, £5 for up to 50 days. Really?? Those inconsistent volunteers work hard to help and give up their free time to do so, would you? That's very insulting to them. If people really aren't happy here, they are free to use the delete account button. "

I agree with above. For such a small fee you have to expect it not to be perfect. I've been kicked out a couple times myself, and if it affects you so much, You're probably over sensitive, looking for a drama(and finding it !!), or really shouldn't be on here!! Maybe that's me to be kicked out!..lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sometimes the mod clicks on the wrong person.

It happened to me but the mod messaged me to tell me it was an error

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"It’s because this site is governed and policed by inconsistent volunteers, which is an outrage given that it charges a membership fee, we are checking it out and looking forward to getting a ban because we are, it will make our case stronger, but we are fed up with the way people and us are treated on here! "

I didn't think there was an obligatory/compulsory membership fee?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It could easily be a mistake... I've yet to meet the perfect human. If you contact admin they can lift any incorrectly given ban, and it helps admin to check what the mods have been doing

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"It’s because this site is governed and policed by inconsistent volunteers, which is an outrage given that it charges a membership fee, we are checking it out and looking forward to getting a ban because we are, it will make our case stronger, but we are fed up with the way people and us are treated on here!

I didn't think there was an obligatory/compulsory membership fee? "

First I've heard of it too.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The mail you received will give you a reason

However if you think a mod has made a mistake then ask Admin to check for you from the CONTACT button, they will make right if a mod has given a ban to the wrong person