FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > pc trouble can anybody help

pc trouble can anybody help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orrie OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Hi, when I go to chatrooms the columm on the right hand single doesn't load up with who is in the room, but I can read what is said on the left hand side !! Make sence ?? If there is only a handfull in room it is not problem just won't load up if there is loads in that room, anybody any ideas what I need to do ?? It doing my head in. Thanks grant

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you tried with a different browser? (Firefox, Opera) It must have something to with javascript.

By *orrie OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

thanks for reply, do i download firefox or something // i am just daft tilr computors not my thing lol, anymore ideas would b a hlp, was working ok til monday. getting annoyed now lol.

grant

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"thanks for reply, do i download firefox or something // i am just daft tilr computors not my thing lol, anymore ideas would b a hlp, was working ok til monday. getting annoyed now lol.

grant "

Try Google Chrome. I had a world of pain getting the chat room to work properly in Internet Explorer Version 9. Chrome fixed it for me!

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"thanks for reply, do i download firefox or something // i am just daft tilr computors not my thing lol, anymore ideas would b a hlp, was working ok til monday. getting annoyed now lol.

grant "

Yeah just type in "firefox " into google and you can download it.

This chat works well with Google Chrome so you might be better going for that one first...just type in "google chrome" and it is the first one that comes up.

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

grant

Try Google Chrome. I had a world of pain getting the chat room to work properly in Internet Explorer Version 9. Chrome fixed it for me!

"

unless you are running win 7 with top edition ie9 wont allow some stuff,,

best advice is as others say chrome or mozilla,or just clean the pc of all old browser hangups,do disk cleanup,defrag

» Add a new message to this topic