FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > meet today chat room

meet today chat room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acksparrow55 OP   Man  over a year ago

harlow

does anyone else think they should do a meet today chat room? i personally think it will help.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How do you think it will help?

Don't we already have a "meet today" facility on this site?

By *acksparrow55 OP   Man  over a year ago

harlow

cause when most cpls n ladies get pm about 2nd sentences are, are u up for meeting just thought it will be where every one can go if they wanting a meet that day.

Sounds like a good idea to me...

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"cause when most cpls n ladies get pm about 2nd sentences are, are u up for meeting just thought it will be where every one can go if they wanting a meet that day."

and you will get the wingers saying every one is miles away

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

I think it's a great idea because a lot of people looking for instant meets often flood the general chat rooms with their stats, I know there is a meets and events section but a room would hopefully satisfy those who maybe are on mobile devices???

We were just talking about this Friday night think it would be a great idea

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

"cause when most cpls n ladies get pm about 2nd sentences are, are u up for meeting just thought it will be where every one can go if they wanting a meet that day.

and you will get the wingers saying every one is miles away "

Oh come on Darling, you know that whatever is done, there will always be whingers, 'tis the nature of the beast. And you know I don't whinge - I only moan - god help you in July when you've got me full time lol

I think a 'meet today' chatroom would be a good idea..... personally, I use the chatroom to CHAT and have a laugh, so I wouldn't use a 'meet today' room. But it would be good if those who are looking for instant sex could have a place to go, to chat with likeminded individuals. What's the betting that it would be full of single men, though

"I think a 'meet today' chatroom would be a good idea..... personally, I use the chatroom to CHAT and have a laugh, so I wouldn't use a 'meet today' room. But it would be good if those who are looking for instant sex could have a place to go, to chat with likeminded individuals. What's the betting that it would be full of single men, though "

will be 95% single males i guarantee it(not that i would be one of them i hasten to add), and the other 5% couples looking for bi fem. Either way its not going to end well... but if the powers that be think it's a good idea.......

» Add a new message to this topic