FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > webcam

webcam

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *udds OP   Woman  over a year ago

st athans

i am unable to cam in chatrooms but on monday my cam was working ok-my cam comes on but it is still cam there is no movement

i do have the latest flash player,i have tried using firefox/chrome/and ie and i still cant get my pic on cam to move

any suggestions asap please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

st athans

oh and by the way-if anyone knows the answer to my problem please inbox my profile as i forget to look at forums thank you

By *lakenCouple  over a year ago

fallowfield, manchester/Ormskirk/Marske by the sea

I too have the same problem,sign in to chat rooms with cam and all i get is a frozen pictures,checked cam and it works on messenger (cam is microsoft lifecam) any advice anyone please.

By *epburn69Woman  over a year ago

aberdeen

"I too have the same problem,sign in to chat rooms with cam and all i get is a frozen pictures,checked cam and it works on messenger (cam is microsoft lifecam) any advice anyone please."
I am having the same problem with my lifecam, any help please.I have tried re installing it twice but im still having problems.

st athans

"I too have the same problem,sign in to chat rooms with cam and all i get is a frozen pictures,checked cam and it works on messenger (cam is microsoft lifecam) any advice anyone please."

i solved this problem a short while after posting this-i done a system restore on my pc and took it back to last week,it worked and cam is working again

By *lakenCouple  over a year ago

fallowfield, manchester/Ormskirk/Marske by the sea

Tried the system restore and it worked for that day,but cam ended up being the same again the next day.Anyone got any idea how to solve this problem,without having to do a system restore every day thanks.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And guess what, i am also having the same problem. I restored my pc and yes cam came back on but only lasted a short while and then froze again. Found somewhere that said conact us. Did that and they refered me back to here. What kind of fucking useless help is that. Admin obviously just leave it up to us to sort our for ourselves. Cam works fine on MSN and Skype but useless on here.

One problem is the only people that will read this forum is people getting the same problem as we are and not those that should be able to fix it

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"One problem is the only people that will read this forum is people getting the same problem as we are and not those that should be able to fix it

"

Bit late, I realise!!!! but you'll find that there are quite a few members of the community willing to help you!

Am having the same provlem with my Lifecam.... have tried on IE9 & firefox and still no joy

ditto all thats said about life cam never had a problem with it but now i cant see anyones cams and my own cam does not work will try system restore but not holding my breath or anything else......lol

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

OK, there is a thread about Lifecams, so there may be a specific problem, but...

"Try right-clicking on your own cam and select Global Settings. Go to the "Camera and Mic" tab and click Settings by Site. You should see chat.fabswingers.com, click on it, then, in the drop down at the bottom, select "Allow", then Close. Refresh the page.

HTH"

st athans

i have found the answer for me-i did the system restore and as u said it didnt resolve the matter for long

i have been using chrome browser for ages now and up until monday it worked ok-after system restore it worked a while then stopped-so i used firefox and same happened-i have now gone back to useing ie8 and it works and is still working a few days down the line

By *ig boy smudgerMan  over a year ago

glasgow

iv got same problem tried ie 8 google chrome and it still doesnt work please help

» Add a new message to this topic