FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > People in multiple rooms

People in multiple rooms

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lf01 OP   Man  over a year ago

yeovil

Hi,

Can Fab stop allowing cammers to cam in multiple rooms at the same time?

I think this is only allowed for females and couples, but it is an annoying thing because there's no point trying to strike up a conversation if you don't know what room someone is actually in.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yx_InannaWoman  over a year ago

Burslem

"Hi,

I think this is only allowed for females and couples, but it is an annoying thing because there's no point trying to strike up a conversation if you don't know what room someone is actually in."

It's a ghost cam glitch.

If you don't click the X to change rooms you can accidentally leave a ghost cam behind.

I find it hilarious though, guys chatting to the person even though they aren't in the room and they don't notice they aren't getting replies back. When I know for sure the person is in another room. Then when they notice no responses they start moaning its a bot it's so funny

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi,

I think this is only allowed for females and couples, but it is an annoying thing because there's no point trying to strike up a conversation if you don't know what room someone is actually in.

It's a ghost cam glitch.

If you don't click the X to change rooms you can accidentally leave a ghost cam behind.

I find it hilarious though, guys chatting to the person even though they aren't in the room and they don't notice they aren't getting replies back. When I know for sure the person is in another room. Then when they notice no responses they start moaning its a bot it's so funny"

I find this funny too.

» Add a new message to this topic