FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Chat room feedback/discussion > Webcam help / suggestions ?

Webcam help / suggestions ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ane_Dave OP   Couple  over a year ago

chesterfield

Hi guys and girls

We normally have real meets but of course things have changed alot for the time being.

We would still like to have fun and communicate .. basically what's best way to safely do this.

We use kik but that has no video function.

We use WhatsApp but don't feel safe as that gives our mobile number and far as we know links to our Facebook etc ?

So we wish to use laptop and have no idea how to use the webcam function and it's safety..

Sorry if this sounds basic but neither of us are tech heads lol

Thanks in advance x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Anything in particular that you are unsure of?

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Anything in particular that you are unsure of?"

chesterfield

Just not sure if there is a mobile app we can use ?

Or if we use laptop how do we chat on cam to someone

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Hi guys and girls

We normally have real meets but of course things have changed alot for the time being.

We would still like to have fun and communicate .. basically what's best way to safely do this.

We use WhatsApp but don't feel safe as that gives our mobile number and far as we know links to our Facebook etc ?

So we wish to use laptop and have no idea how to use the webcam function and it's safety..

Thanks in advance x"

It is pretty straight forward to use, it lacks the personal touch you can get from kik etc but it’s worth a try to see how you get on Skype is another option

D.

Nottingham

"Just not sure if there is a mobile app we can use ?

Or if we use laptop how do we chat on cam to someone "

On laptop you can either speak through your mic or type in the lobby, most women just reply verbally to the comments written in the lobby.

It is pretty straight forward

D.

By *robboMan  over a year ago

manchester

"Hi guys and girls

Thanks in advance x"

Kik has a video function it just isn’t a constant live video you would have to make the video and send it xx

Apparently you can use Skype with just an email? I didn’t know this but am going to give it a go

Nottingham

"Apparently you can use Skype with just an email? I didn’t know this but am going to give it a go "

Skype is pretty good

D.

chesterfield

Ok so Skype

Is this secure And private ?

Do we just type in Skype and download it I guess

Then add people we want to chat to ?

By *endydick.CumbersnatchMan  over a year ago

Midlands

Skype works fine, and can be kept away from your personal profiles. Simply set up an email account and you'll pick it quick.

Nottingham

"Ok so Skype

Is this secure And private ?

Do we just type in Skype and download it I guess

Then add people we want to chat to ? "

Ye as someone said, if you want it fully locked off, set up a fresh email address, download the app and register, you get to choose a username, you can then chat to people on here and if you fancy playing then take each other’s usernames

D.

By *he Liberal EliteCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

We’ve just posted with similar queries.

Also worries about privacy - assume you can’t stop people screen grabbing ?

X

By *hris6Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"We’ve just posted with similar queries.

X"

With skype if some one take pic of screen or video you’ll get notification from skype. Hope thats helpful. Other wise skype is good to cam and have fun

By *hatHappensNextCouple  over a year ago

Essex, near basildon

We tend to chat and have a laugh in the chat rooms, cam on laptop but don’t show faces. If we click with someone and fancy chatting more we then switch over to skyoe as others have described

Sort of looking for the same really, i have no idea how to use the chat rooms cam, i had a little look last night but not sure what to lol. Me and my partaner was hoping to play while being watched but not sure if its the right place or anything. Think we might just trun the cam on and go wild haha

By *TnTxCouple  over a year ago

North West

We use Omegle a lot but never found another couple on it. We set up a Skype account again haven't managed to find any couples to play with x

By *hrops56Man  over a year ago

TELFORD

X

With skype if some one take pic of screen or video you’ll get notification from skype. Hope thats helpful. Other wise skype is good to cam and have fun "

I never knew that.

By *yx_InannaWoman  over a year ago

Burslem

Can use whatsapp safely

Get a spare payg SIM insert the SIM activate it no need to add credit.

Register the whatsapp account with the number and validate it with free text.

Remove SIM replace original SIM your whatsapp will be using the spare SIM number not your main number.

Keep spare SIM just incase you need to reinstall app or just make new one with new SIM.

Your contacts are in your phone's directory message those you wish to chat to through WhatsApp tell them it's you so they can change their phone directory adding the new number.

Tada safer whatsapp messaging/vid calling. Main number stays safe and not linked to Facebook.

Burslem

X

With skype if some one take pic of screen or video you’ll get notification from skype. Hope thats helpful. Other wise skype is good to cam and have fun I never knew that. "

That only works when they use Skype to screenshot. If they use a programme to do it then it won't issue the notification.

By *iguysMan  over a year ago

clayton le woods

"Can use whatsapp safely

Remove SIM replace original SIM your whatsapp will be using the spare SIM number not your main number.

Keep spare SIM just incase you need to reinstall app or just make new one with new SIM.

Your contacts are in your phone's directory message those you wish to chat to through WhatsApp tell them it's you so they can change their phone directory adding the new number.

Tada safer whatsapp messaging/vid calling. Main number stays safe and not linked to Facebook."

Using the 2nd sim method, can you have 2 WhatsApp accounts on same phone your main number and the 2nd sim ??

Burslem

"Can use whatsapp safely

Tada safer whatsapp messaging/vid calling. Main number stays safe and not linked to Facebook.

Using the 2nd sim method, can you have 2 WhatsApp accounts on same phone your main number and the 2nd sim ?? "

Not as far as I know I don't think there's anything that is simple to use to facilitate cloning the app and having divided use.

By *iguysMan  over a year ago

clayton le woods

Shame...but, thanks for the reply

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

What about Snapchat?

By *rant4Man  over a year ago

South Wales & London

I use Skype for webcam if anyone fancies it. Couples and females send me a messege. I show face with my clothes on at first and anything naughty I tend to keep face off until I am comfortable with the people I am webcamming with

How do you activate the cam on a samsung android phone

By *estrideyetMan  over a year ago

Aspatria

"Hi guys and girls

Hey you could use Snapchat that a video function and very discreet if so may I have it hehe

Thanks in advance x"

By *eresa_cdslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Bodmin

The chatrooms here are great for camming plenty of instructions for setting up. It is worth getting a HD cam though so that your feed is good quality. As a result I have 1841 followers! Xxx

I tried to use the chatrooms here yesterday but it really slowed down the quality and frame rate of my cam - I've got a decent HD cam and fab just makes it a blurry, slow mess. Switched to Skype and all was restored, smooth HD funtimes.

» Add a new message to this topic