FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Xanadu Club Manchester

Xanadu Club Manchester

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *haddy234 OP   Man  over a year ago

chadderton

Anybody have memories or stories from this long closed club to share. Used to go back in the ninties before discovering Fab.

Particulary recall couple from Wrexham...she had great boobs lol

Also a couple who I played with once and told the story on here on an old profile.

Something to pass the time during lockdown

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ingerjo_leeCouple  over a year ago

swinton

We use to go xanadu years back it was the first club we ever started at and wow had some fun times in there

By *ondoctorMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Yes great memories,always met a couple who played near to me then her feet would come over,another couple who let me play with her,nearly fisting her,but hand was too big,didnt know then but she must had a hysterectomy, and another woman let me play with her alnight infront of everyone but her husband stopped it going further lol,this was years ago in the eighties

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

There are probably many, many stories, if you can find old Daily Sport & Sport On Sunday archives. They were always round there staging events that would feature in their publications.

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

There was another thread on Fabs from about a year ago with people recalling it. Perhaps a search will dig it up ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We started out at Xanadu many, many years ago. Kath on the door, Geoff the DJ . Think it was £5 to get in and you took your own drinks. Cheap night !

Had some really good nights, sometimes naughtily , sometimes not, but always a good time with the regulars.

The guy who worked in a nearby bar I used to meet in there had the biggest cock ive ever seen. Ohh,..the two guys in the Army !!! ... Oh my. The two guys who travelled down from Sunderland every now and then. ohh my.

Memories are making me wet ! lol

It got taken over a few times, but we visited most Sat nights for years until it turned into a "Gentleman's club" and we stopped going.

Remember a lot of people so say hi if you are still about .

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Yes. Went two or three times - it was okay but it turned into a Brothel - maybe it always was one lol - We stopped going then. Then the Police Raided it and closed it.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

Went once - a guy was rough fucking a woman with an empty bottle of beer. He looked up and smiled at us. Half of his teeth were missing. We left.

By *tevinipMan  over a year ago

dewsbury

oh Xanadu loved it . I went in the very late 90 s ( As a single male )

Mark & debbie worked the desk & bar .. mark always reminded me of norman wisdom .. then we had roy & sue ( Sue AKA Chelsea ?? ) Great times .. got to know the regular lads DEAN , GARETH , TONY & One guy we called jesus .. realy tall looked like jesus .. he could pull the women .. then there was jazzy Geoff the DJ .. Met some really interesting nice couples .. it was great to see people from all different sides of society mixing ..we had jags mercs mini Vauxhall chevettes in car park Got some great memories to live on.

As a single male I can always say I was polite and accepting .. when we were told NO we accepted it ,,, NOT like some

By *ustagentMan  over a year ago

wa14

visited to do a job there , with the lights on, rough! so did not go back at night

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"nearly fisting her,but hand was too big,didnt know then but she must had a hysterectomy "

How would a hysterectomy affect fisting ?

By *lexmrmusicMan  over a year ago

Manchester

used to go wheen it was owned by Alan ,they had the world record for f**ing at the club.Used to go to other great clubs like Boardroom,Connections,liaisons when swinging was really swinging

By *lexmrmusicMan  over a year ago

Manchester

the old days was made up of genuine swingers who were secure and happy .It wasnt people who were not genuine .There was more fun with multi coupleas and singles than just people locking themselves in a room .Manchester was the place .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah we use to visit this place but were more of a boardrooms visitor but we had the off occasion but it was spoilt every note and then by d*unk lads commenting on females and giving the odd snide remark??

By *tevinipMan  over a year ago

dewsbury

When I first started some of the older end regulars told me the boardroom was the best club thy had ever been to .. presume it shut in the 80s ????

Another club I visited was Eurostar 45 think it was somewhere near strangeways.. ( Personally couldn't really gell with the place .. never felt at home .. ) Had some good times at partners & liasons though

» Add a new message to this topic