FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chameleon club NHS Party

Chameleon club NHS Party

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uadzilla OP   Man  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Just a thought but if chameleon club or any other club were to have a NHS party where all customers pay the entrance fee despite being members and all the proceeds go to the NHS how many would go and anyone else think this is a solid idea ?

Obviously when all this is over.

Stay safe everyone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Just a thought but if chameleon club or any other club were to have a NHS party where all customers pay the entrance fee despite being members and all the proceeds go to the NHS how many would go and anyone else think this is a solid idea ?

Stay safe everyone "

Members pay the entrance fee anyway.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Just a thought but if chameleon club or any other club were to have a NHS party where all customers pay the entrance fee despite being members and all the proceeds go to the NHS how many would go and anyone else think this is a solid idea ?

Stay safe everyone

Members pay the entrance fee anyway. "

Free entry to NHS and support staff, sounds more like it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A chams fundraiser would be a great idea. Maybe a fancy dress competition, pay extra to to enter the competition. I'm sure people could be inventive with the prizes!

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

Stay safe everyone "

And when do you think this is gonna be "over" ?!

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"A chams fundraiser would be a great idea. Maybe a fancy dress competition, pay extra to to enter the competition. I'm sure people could be inventive with the prizes!"

I would support this, despite my single guy membership having expired. It's a GREAT CLUB,I've always enjoyed going there. In fact I love this place. I hope all the staff are well and stay that way. See you soon.

Stay safe everyone

And when do you think this is gonna be "over" ?!"

Autumn 2021

Warwickshire

Stay safe everyone

Members pay the entrance fee anyway. "

Despite being a member !!!

Being a member means you get it cheaper I mean paying either full price as if you don't have a members single or couple, maybe a flat rate for one night

Warwickshire

Stay safe everyone

Not for a hell of a long time certainly not this year

Dudley

Stay safe everyone

Being a member means you get it cheaper I mean paying either full price as if you don't have a members single or couple, maybe a flat rate for one night"

You're only allowed in as a non member of you're on a guestlist and the guestlist events only charge member prices.

Members don't get it cheaper.

Warwickshire

[Removed by poster at 12/04/20 19:30:24]

Warwickshire

Stay safe everyone

Being a member means you get it cheaper I mean paying either full price as if you don't have a members single or couple, maybe a flat rate for one night

You're only allowed in as a non member of you're on a guestlist and the guestlist events only charge member prices.

Sorry I'll.see if I can make this a little bit more simpler....

How about a NHS day/night (not an event just a day/night dedicated for the NHS not just NHS workers i mean everyone) but every person who goes that day/night have to pay either the full cost or a flat rate £50? where every person who goes in pays the advert would say "swingers/guest today only entrance into this club is £50? Or whatever (doesn't matter if you're a member and it would be cheaper) that's the cost for today and all proceeds go to the NHS.

So if this was to happen would all current members think this is a good idea or be willing to part with the extra money ?

I'm a member and pay £33 however I would be more than happy to pay the guest price of £70 if all proceeds go to the NHS.

Ps I know that one of the staff there have told me that on one day/night they had nearly 500 in one day that's £35000 to the NHS for day. Hope this makes more sense ..... probably not simpler lol "

Stay safe everyone

I think between the middle and the end of May restrictions will start to be lifted here. So another three or four weeks.

Spain and Germany have already started.

The cost to economy will be a big factor in the decision making process, I can't see the government wanting to go beyond the generous (expensive) 3 months furlough/self employed bailout.

By *ingerjo_leeCouple  over a year ago

swinton

Don't you think clubs will need money when they open, I would not expect this to happen clubs need Money

They alway could have a bucket on bar etc

Thanks Jo

Dudley

Stay safe everyone

Sorry I'll.see if I can make this a little bit more simpler....

How about a NHS day/night (not an event just a day/night dedicated for the NHS not just NHS workers i mean everyone) but every person who goes that day/night have to pay either the full cost or a flat rate £50? where every person who goes in pays the advert would say "swingers/guest today only entrance into this club is £50? Or whatever (doesn't matter if you're a member and it would be cheaper) that's the cost for today and all proceeds go to the NHS.

So if this was to happen would all current members think this is a good idea or be willing to part with the extra money ?

I'm a member and pay £33 however I would be more than happy to pay the guest price of £70 if all proceeds go to the NHS.

Ps I know that one of the staff there have told me that on one day/night they had nearly 500 in one day that's £35000 to the NHS for day. Hope this makes more sense ..... probably not simpler lol "

Alot of people couldn't afford that after being forced off work for weeks. The club has also been losing alot of money by being closed, is it fair to ask them to donate an entire nights takings?

Plus, what about supermarket staff, delivery drivers, the armed forces, the police, carers, teachers, child minders etc, there's are millions of people who are also keeping the country running.

It's a lovely idea but not practical.

Dudley

Btw, the guest price isn't £70.

harrow

Stay safe everyone

Autumn 2021"

Yup - at the earliest

harrow

Stay safe everyone

I think between the middle and the end of May restrictions will start to be lifted here. So another three or four weeks.

The cost to economy will be a big factor in the decision making process, I can't see the government wanting to go beyond the generous (expensive) 3 months furlough/self employed bailout. "

Are you actually serious?! So where do you think this virus is going? Don't be ridiculous . Some restrictions will be lifted in a couple months but until a vaccine is found and generally available , no club will be reopening and quite frankly any meet before then will be akin to playing Russian roulette

Dudley

Stay safe everyone

The cost to economy will be a big factor in the decision making process, I can't see the government wanting to go beyond the generous (expensive) 3 months furlough/self employed bailout.

Are you actually serious?! So where do you think this virus is going? Don't be ridiculous . Some restrictions will be lifted in a couple months but until a vaccine is found and generally available , no club will be reopening and quite frankly any meet before then will be akin to playing Russian roulette"

The clubs etc won't be shut until next year

harrow

Stay safe everyone

Are you actually serious?! So where do you think this virus is going? Don't be ridiculous . Some restrictions will be lifted in a couple months but until a vaccine is found and generally available , no club will be reopening and quite frankly any meet before then will be akin to playing Russian roulette

The clubs etc won't be shut until next year "

Really? So where do you think this virus is going? Is it just going to disappear into thin air? There is going to be wave after wave until a vaccine is found. Until then, you have a choice to meet of course but you may just as well play Russian roulette

Dudley

Stay safe everyone

Really? So where do you think this virus is going? Is it just going to disappear into thin air? There is going to be wave after wave until a vaccine is found. Until then, you have a choice to meet of course but you may just as well play Russian roulette"

Did I say anything about the virus disappearing? I told you clubs won't be shut until then.

Warwickshire

"Btw, the guest price isn't £70. "

It is for single male and I agree Keely every service needs the support, just a thought but it's completely hypothetical as this virus ain't going anywhere and to be honest I've read so much shite on here with so called fab experts talking about about lifting restrictions. Does anyone really think the restrictions should be lifted with 500-700 deaths each day. Imo anyone who wants the restrictions lifted after 6 weeks are either a politician who has zero care for life, there's or others or so desperate to get their end away nothing else matters..... Remember anyone who reads this message it's my opinion!!?

Keely stay safe and at some point I'll see you at chams

Warwickshire

Stay safe everyone

Really? So where do you think this virus is going? Is it just going to disappear into thin air? There is going to be wave after wave until a vaccine is found. Until then, you have a choice to meet of course but you may just as well play Russian roulette

Did I say anything about the virus disappearing? I told you clubs won't be shut until then. "

Yes the club's won't be shut until next year but if you choose to be that intimate with a complete stranger until there is a vaccine you are playing with death and surely having a play with yourself means 3 things you're staying home protecting the NHS and saving lives .......apart from the ones you're spilling into your sock

Dudley

"Btw, the guest price isn't £70.

It is for single male and I agree Keely every service needs the support, just a thought but it's completely hypothetical as this virus ain't going anywhere and to be honest I've read so much shite on here with so called fab experts talking about about lifting restrictions. Does anyone really think the restrictions should be lifted with 500-700 deaths each day. Imo anyone who wants the restrictions lifted after 6 weeks are either a politician who has zero care for life, there's or others or so desperate to get their end away nothing else matters..... Remember anyone who reads this message it's my opinion!!?

Keely stay safe and at some point I'll see you at chams "

Guest price for single males isn't £70.

Warwickshire

Guest price for single males isn't £70. "

Beg your pardon £80 gone up, I paid £70 before I was a member

harrow

Stay safe everyone

Did I say anything about the virus disappearing? I told you clubs won't be shut until then. "

If the clubs re-open (zero chance in my opinion for at least 12-18 months) , would you seriously go? This virus can be a death sentence for any age . Each to their own though. I chose life

Dudley

Beg your pardon £80 gone up, I paid £70 before I was a member "

That's membership, not a guest price.

Dudley

Stay safe everyone

Did I say anything about the virus disappearing? I told you clubs won't be shut until then.

If the clubs re-open (zero chance in my opinion for at least 12-18 months) , would you seriously go? This virus can be a death sentence for any age . Each to their own though. I chose life"

Yes I would go, I'm not stopping my life for 12-18 months.

What makes you think that it will be 12-18 months? Do you have any scientific evidence that this is the case or is it just your opinion?

Warwickshire

That's membership, not a guest price. "

Keeley I'm not going to argue with you about which price is correct or not but on my first day I went as a walk in didn't know anything and Carl charged me £70 last year and then when I went back I joined as a member that also was £70 and then I still had to pay £33 on top of that. Either way my original question still stands for one day only if any club was to just have a flat rate price no guest no membership no nothing one price for all and that money less wages admin etc was to be given to a worthy charity (eg NHS) would people be up to parting with such money .....A gives the club a boost in revenue drinks food etc and B gives to charity.

harrow

Stay safe everyone

If the clubs re-open (zero chance in my opinion for at least 12-18 months) , would you seriously go? This virus can be a death sentence for any age . Each to their own though. I chose life

What makes you think that it will be 12-18 months? Do you have any scientific evidence that this is the case or is it just your opinion?"

No one is saying you should stop your life . It's your choice. This is a deadly disease for all ages as you have seen . My choice I life so I'm gonna be patient. Most scientists / virologists believe a vaccine is 12-18 months away at best so I'll have to go with that. What do you think ?

Dudley

Keeley I'm not going to argue with you about which price is correct or not but on my first day I went as a walk in didn't know anything and Carl charged me £70 last year and then when I went back I joined as a member that also was £70 and then I still had to pay £33 on top of that. Either way my original question still stands for one day only if any club was to just have a flat rate price no guest no membership no nothing one price for all and that money less wages admin etc was to be given to a worthy charity (eg NHS) would people be up to parting with such money .....A gives the club a boost in revenue drinks food etc and B gives to charity."

I'm not trying to argue, I'm simply letting people know that the guest price is not £70 or £80.

Like I said, it's a lovely idea but I doubt it's feasible in the current situation.

Dudley

Stay safe everyone

What makes you think that it will be 12-18 months? Do you have any scientific evidence that this is the case or is it just your opinion?

No one is saying you should stop your life . It's your choice. This is a deadly disease for all ages as you have seen . My choice I life so I'm gonna be patient. Most scientists / virologists believe a vaccine is 12-18 months away at best so I'll have to go with that. What do you think ?"

Getting a vaccine and lifting the lockdown are 2 totally different things. They might have found treatment that works before then.

I think the lockdown will be lifted by the end of May, there will probably still be restrictions but I think pubs/clubs etc will open by then.

Warwickshire

Keeley I'm not going to argue with you about which price is correct or not but on my first day I went as a walk in didn't know anything and Carl charged me £70 last year and then when I went back I joined as a member that also was £70 and then I still had to pay £33 on top of that. Either way my original question still stands for one day only if any club was to just have a flat rate price no guest no membership no nothing one price for all and that money less wages admin etc was to be given to a worthy charity (eg NHS) would people be up to parting with such money .....A gives the club a boost in revenue drinks food etc and B gives to charity.

I'm not trying to argue, I'm simply letting people know that the guest price is not £70 or £80.

Like I said, it's a lovely idea but I doubt it's feasible in the current situation. "

I'll be demanding my money back then because that's what I was charged and they used the word guest, thank you for your knowledge on this pricing error and I look forward to having a refund

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

Guest price is £50

By *osie xWoman  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Like I said, it's a lovely idea but I doubt it's feasible in the current situation.

I'll be demanding my money back then because that's what I was charged and they used the word guest, thank you for your knowledge on this pricing error and I look forward to having a refund "

I assume you will be donating it

Dudley

I'll be demanding my money back then because that's what I was charged and they used the word guest, thank you for your knowledge on this pricing error and I look forward to having a refund "

» Add a new message to this topic