FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Taxi rank meet

Taxi rank meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hippy57 OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Like to share this story with you,100% true,happened about 30yrs ago,

I recently separated from my first wife,depressed and sad,leaving family home,we had 3 kids,not my decision by the way,

I rented a room in a mates flat,

To try and feel better another pal invited me to a nightclub in town,and to be fair it made me feel worse,my confidence gone,the few women I tried to chat up blanked me,

Around midnight I told my pal ,I had enough and heading back to the room I was renting,

Standing in the queue for a taxi at the railway station,in front of me was a women,mid 20s I would say,very well dressed,small leather jacket,smart blouse,tight skirt,expensive shoes,designer handbag,anyway you get my drift ,she turned to me and said,!are you going to a coastal town!won't say where ,but it was 26 miles from where we were,I could tell she a bit pissed,she had missed her stop on the train to change lines to the coast,I told her,no I only live few miles away,told her she welcome to come back to mine & I would drive her home tomorrow,to my surprise she said OK,I could not believe my luck,she was good looking,classy I would say,we got the taxi to my place,along the way told me she worked in the city,a good job for some finance company,she been out drinking in London with work friends,

After making her a coffee ,we sat and chatted,she told me she was married,and that they not been getting on to well,as she wanted children and he didn't,I told her of my recent split from wife etc,I could see her eyes going,getting sleepy,

Showed her to the bedroom,there is only one double bed I said,she did not say nothing,being a gentleman I said I can sleep on the sofa if you like,!no its your bed,thank you for taking care of me!,she took her shoes and jacket off,put her arms around my neck,kissing me gently around my lips,I remember tasting her lipstick & she smelt lovely,she asked for a drink of water,I got the water,went to the loo ,quick freshen up,brushed my teeth,

Entering the bedroom she was already in bed,light turned off,guessed she bit shy,I undressed slipped under the duvet,even then I said I will behave myself,what a plum,she cuddled up to me ,I could feel her pert breasts on my chest,dropping my hand down her back could feel a nice soft butt,she kissed me ,her tongue exploring my mouth ,her hand wandered down to my raging hard cock,feeling my balls then gently stroking up to the head,I rolled her onto her back,kissed her breasts,not big but fantastic nipples,erect and sensitive as I gently sucked them before kissing her tummy,she was breathing heavy as my tongue delved closer to her cliterous,I asked her if she OK,said she never had oral before,I slid down between her legs,put a pillow under her arse, slowly,gently tongued all around her inner thighs,up and ever so close to her clit,teasing her,she breathing so hard,I put my mouth over her clit,her trimmed pubes so soft,I then went about doing the alphabet on her clit with my tongue,only got to f as she tensed & tried to close her legs as she orgasmed,!my that felt so good she said!,laying beside her ,she leaned over me,stroking my cock,I put my hand on her head,motioning for her to suck me,she did go down,you could tell she not done that much,I got her to stop,cuddled together facing each other she was gently gyrating her pussy against my cock,I so wanted to fuck her,I put her on her back got between her legs,rubbed my precum bellend up her lips,she pulled me on top of her,reaching down she guiding my cock into her,not often I say this but she was quite tight,after a few strokes it felt amazing,she had her arms tight around my neck,using her hips to meet my thrusts,I was getting near,so I said I will pull out,to this day I will never forget her words!No don't pull out,I want you to cum in me!,with that I exploded deep in her,she held me locked in her for ages,we fucked a couple more times during our time in bed,fell asleep,woke up with her on top,

In the morning,I made her a tea ,gave it to her in bed,said I had to pick my kids up at 10.00,so if she wanted lift back home,needs to get up,she said not bothered with lift home,she will get the train,but could she see my kids,

OK but you have to stay here as not a good idea if you with me when I pick them up,

Back at the flat,I told girls a friend of mine here,she adored them,the smile on her face a picture,after a couple of hours we dropped her off at the station,I asked and she gave me her number,

I phoned few days later,and no such number,to this day I still wonder what happened to her,did she get pregnant ,who knows,so dawn if you read this maybe let me know

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Don't call me Dawn.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had a similar experience. I was walking back from a night out, when I came across a young woman sitting on a wall.

She asked me if I knew where the nearest mini cab office was. The battery had died on her phone and she had lost her friends. I said no but I’ll call one for her if she wants.

I looked up the nearest one but they were busy nothing for the next hour.

I said she could wait at my place I only like around the corner. She told me she fell over earlier in the evening and sprained her ankle. I told her to put her arm around my shoulder and I’ll help her walk.

We had got about 50 yards when she said she couldn’t go any further.

I told her I would carry her the rest of the way. We got back to the place where I was staying. I was living with three other men, but it was late and they were asleep. I took her into the living room and we sat on the sofa. She was 23, on a night out with her friends from another town about 10 miles away. There was nothing to drink in the house so I told her I was going out to buy a bottle of vodka and a few beers in the 24 shop up the road.

When I got back she was asleep on the sofa.

I sat there and had a couple of drinks, her hair was in her face so I brushed it away. She turned her head towards me and opened her mouth. She sucked my fingers, I bent over and kissed her on the mouth. She sat up and put her hand up my jumper and started stroking my chest.

I did the same to her. She had small breast but prominent nipples which were incredibly sensitive. As soon as I touched them she became wild. Pulling at my clothes. Undoing my belt and and put her hand inside my underwear. I stood up and took my top off she was pulling my trousers down. My already hard cock sprung out and she took it in her mouth.

She was pulling my foreskin back and forward, licking and sucking the very top. I took her hand away and thrust into her mouth. She didn’t pull away so I started fucking her warm wet mouth. Where she was choking on it loads of saliva was making my cock soaking wet.

She pulled her head back gasping for air

I took her by her arm and turned her around. I started kissing her neck. Put my hands inside her bra pulling her nipples feeling them stiffen between my fingers. Slid my hands down to her jeans undoing her belt. Put my hand inside her knickers. She was soaking.

STOKE ON TRENT

"I had a similar experience. I was walking back from a night out, when I came across a young woman sitting on a wall.

She asked me if I knew where the nearest mini cab office was. The battery had died on her phone and she had lost her friends. I said no but I’ll call one for her if she wants.

I said she could wait at my place I only like around the corner. She told me she fell over earlier in the evening and sprained her ankle. I told her to put her arm around my shoulder and I’ll help her walk.

I told her I would carry her the rest of the way. We got back to the place where I was staying. I was living with three other men, but it was late and they were asleep. I took her into the living room and we sat on the sofa. She was 23, on a night out with her friends from another town about 10 miles away. There was nothing to drink in the house so I told her I was going out to buy a bottle of vodka and a few beers in the 24 shop up the road.

I sat there and had a couple of drinks, her hair was in her face so I brushed it away. She turned her head towards me and opened her mouth. She sucked my fingers, I bent over and kissed her on the mouth. She sat up and put her hand up my jumper and started stroking my chest.

I did the same to her. She had small breast but prominent nipples which were incredibly sensitive. As soon as I touched them she became wild. Pulling at my clothes. Undoing my belt and and put her hand inside my underwear. I stood up and took my top off she was pulling my trousers down. My already hard cock sprung out and she took it in her mouth.

She was pulling my foreskin back and forward, licking and sucking the very top. I took her hand away and thrust into her mouth. She didn’t pull away so I started fucking her warm wet mouth. Where she was choking on it loads of saliva was making my cock soaking wet.

I took her by her arm and turned her around. I started kissing her neck. Put my hands inside her bra pulling her nipples feeling them stiffen between my fingers. Slid my hands down to her jeans undoing her belt. Put my hand inside her knickers. She was soaking. "

Don't call me Soaking.

"I had a similar experience. I was walking back from a night out, when I came across a young woman sitting on a wall.

I took her by her arm and turned her around. I started kissing her neck. Put my hands inside her bra pulling her nipples feeling them stiffen between my fingers. Slid my hands down to her jeans undoing her belt. Put my hand inside her knickers. She was soaking.

Don't call me Soaking. "

not you her

STOKE ON TRENT

Don't call me Soaking. not you her "

don't call me her

Don't call me Soaking. not you her don't call me her

"

hilarious maybe?

STOKE ON TRENT

hilarious maybe? "

Better.

hilarious maybe?

Better."

But not quite. Bitter troll perhaps?

STOKE ON TRENT

hilarious maybe?

Better.

But not quite. Bitter troll perhaps?"

Who you?

[Removed by poster at 12/04/20 04:59:23]

STOKE ON TRENT

hilarious maybe?

Better.

Who you?

Yes, me as well. At least I can admit it. "

I'm not love neither bitter or a troll.

[Removed by poster at 12/04/20 04:59:37]

STOKE ON TRENT

hilarious maybe?

Better.

Who you?

Yes, me as well. At least I can admit it.

Well you’re either delusional or have other “issues”.

Nice talking to you. Bye "

You want to write a story try fantasy room.

hilarious maybe?

Better.

Who you?

Nice talking to you. Bye

You want to write a story try fantasy room."

It’s sounds unbelievable but it did happen. It was in 2009 when I was living in Belfast. My mate gave her a lift to the train station next morning.

STOKE ON TRENT

hilarious maybe?

Better.

Who you?

Nice talking to you. Bye

It’s sounds unbelievable but it did happen. It was in 2009 when I was living in Belfast. My mate gave her a lift to the train station next morning. "

I believe you

Was trying to have a laugh that's all.

hilarious maybe?

Better.

Who you?

Nice talking to you. Bye

It’s sounds unbelievable but it did happen. It was in 2009 when I was living in Belfast. My mate gave her a lift to the train station next morning.

I believe you

Was trying to have a laugh that's all."

no problem. I know it’s a shite story. I didn’t think anyone would bother reading it.

Sorry for being rude.

STOKE ON TRENT

hilarious maybe?

Better.

Who you?

Nice talking to you. Bye

I believe you

Was trying to have a laugh that's all. no problem. I know it’s a shite story. I didn’t think anyone would bother reading it.

Sorry for being rude. "

No problem xx

» Add a new message to this topic