FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Pregnant

Pregnant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *fclocket OP   Couple  over a year ago

corby

Although meets are off the table until lockdowns over what is the rules on clubs and being pregnant?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

by the time this is over you might have already had your baby.

Good luck and keep safe.

By *arren the doggerMan  over a year ago

willenhall

"Although meets are off the table until lockdowns over what is the rules on clubs and being pregnant?"
By the time lockdown is over your kid will be at school !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't think there are any rules, pregnant women are treated the same way as any other woman.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

There are no rules in relation to pregnant women ... obviously play safe.... good luck with the pregnancy xx

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Seen quite a few pregnant ladies at clubs.. but be warned.. some people seem to be very negative about it in general

"Seen quite a few pregnant ladies at clubs.. but be warned.. some people seem to be very negative about it in general "

Why? What's wrong with going to a club while pregnant?

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

We've had pregnant ladies at the club. It's a personal choice whether the lady plays and if people play with them.

As an ex midwife, I've always offered advise if pregnant ladies want it while in the club. Safe sex is absolutely paramount during pregnancy, so we reiterate this. They may want to avoid the hot tub and sauna at all stages of pregnancy and there is further advise on this subject on the NHS website. Finally, I have written an evidence based paper on BDSM in pregnancy and this is offered to women if they want to engage in BDSM activities

Vic xx

By *iscreetfuncpl12Couple  over a year ago

Somerset

"Although meets are off the table until lockdowns over what is the rules on clubs and being pregnant?"

Might be best to ask beforehand. We did at one and were told no. Went to a couple at 7 months, one here and one in Berlin, no problem. We only played with each other.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"We've had pregnant ladies at the club. It's a personal choice whether the lady plays and if people play with them.

As an ex midwife, I've always offered advise if pregnant ladies want it while in the club. Safe sex is absolutely paramount during pregnancy, so we reiterate this. They may want to avoid the hot tub and sauna at all stages of pregnancy and there is further advise on this subject on the NHS website. Finally, I have written an evidence based paper on BDSM in pregnancy and this is offered to women if they want to engage in BDSM activities

Vic xx "

You guys rock!

I'd be disgusted if I saw a heavily pregnant woman in a club.

With that said, I'm not 100% sure why - just my knee-jerk reaction I guess.

I can't see there being a law against it, but each club would probably have different policies, so you'd want to check first to avoid disappointment.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I'd be disgusted if I saw a heavily pregnant woman in a club.

I can't see there being a law against it, but each club would probably have different policies, so you'd want to check first to avoid disappointment."

Don't forget that for a lot of people, the swinging scene is their social life, so to say you would be disgusted if you SAW a pregnant woman in a club is a little harsh I think, as she could just be there to see her swinging friends and enjoy the atmosphere.

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

I can't see there being a law against it, but each club would probably have different policies, so you'd want to check first to avoid disappointment.

Don't forget that for a lot of people, the swinging scene is their social life, so to say you would be disgusted if you SAW a pregnant woman in a club is a little harsh I think, as she could just be there to see her swinging friends and enjoy the atmosphere. "

Cupids has no problem with ladies who are pregnant. It’s about giving people choices, baring in mind many people come to clubs simply for the social interaction & don’t wish to play with others.

Obviously avoiding risk to the prospective mother & unborn is paramount. So the jacuzzi & sauna should not be used.

Pregnancy is a cause for celebration & so long as every one is safe & confortable in their own personal choices then ALL should be content.

Stay safe & well everyone - we hope to welcome you all back to the club in the nit to distant future. Xx

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

I can't see there being a law against it, but each club would probably have different policies, so you'd want to check first to avoid disappointment."

What if the pregnant woman just wanted to play with her regular partner/husband in the club? There's nothing to say everyone who goes to a club is there to have sex with non partners. Sex in a healthy pregnancy is fine......

Have to totally agree at the end of the day why should other feel they have to put there 10p in.

If the female pregnant then it’s her choice to be at a location we’re ever it maybe.

By *ig al1234Man  over a year ago

bootle

I love to lick pussy Even if they are pregnant

By *utual InterestsMan  over a year ago

Kent

Pregnant women are hot..... no qualms, would be a pleasure to engage in fun

By *harliebbwWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Don't forget that for a lot of people, the swinging scene is their social life, so to say you would be disgusted if you SAW a pregnant woman in a club is a little harsh I think, as she could just be there to see her swinging friends and enjoy the atmosphere. "

By *onny MCMan  over a year ago

Crawley

Just remember, if someone does hassle you about being in a swingers club whilst pregnant, your standard response is "Well how else am I supposed to find the father?"

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

We went to a club when I was 8 months pregnant. Would have happily played (safe) but no one wanted us

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

what a shame.. I have no qualms about pregnant women.. quite a beautiful thing

By *edonisthenryMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

When my ex was pregnant she had an insatiable desire for fucking doggy style, what with her hormones raging. Having a pregnant woman at a club would be bonus!!

By *elt77Man  over a year ago

Towyn

I love pregnant women, so for me this would be a massive turn on.why not.x

GB here - pregnant women are fantastic, I'm surprised people would have any issues with them. If anything I'd have thought they'd have a queue behind them! I'd have no problem with Jess going to a club pregnant. No BDSM for obvious reasons, and she'd need to play safe, but even at 9 months it'd be fine.

By *edonisthenryMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

I'd be very pleased to meet a pregnant Jess in one of the local clubs. Age should not be an issue, attitude and health are more important.

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

I have no sexual attraction to pregnant ladies. For me they should be cared for and treated with total respect as they are growing a new life inside them.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I have no sexual attraction to pregnant ladies. For me they should be cared for and treated with total respect as they are growing a new life inside them. "

They can still be cared for and respected. Plus, it's down to the woman. If someone tried to molly me while I was pregnant, I would have told them where to go! I didn't want to be treated any different to normal. Women work hard enough for equality, they're not going to roll over and be treated like a princess just because they are pregnant...it's not an illness!

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I have no sexual attraction to pregnant ladies. For me they should be cared for and treated with total respect as they are growing a new life inside them.

They can still be cared for and respected. Plus, it's down to the woman. If someone tried to molly me while I was pregnant, I would have told them where to go! I didn't want to be treated any different to normal. Women work hard enough for equality, they're not going to roll over and be treated like a princess just because they are pregnant...it's not an illness! "

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

"I have no sexual attraction to pregnant ladies. For me they should be cared for and treated with total respect as they are growing a new life inside them.

They can still be cared for and respected. Plus, it's down to the woman. If someone tried to molly me while I was pregnant, I would have told them where to go! I didn't want to be treated any different to normal. Women work hard enough for equality, they're not going to roll over and be treated like a princess just because they are pregnant...it's not an illness! "

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Blimey my sex drive was on over drive when I was pregnant ... good job I never swung then

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Blimey my sex drive was on over drive when I was pregnant ... good job I never swung then "

Me too and very 'sensitive'

By *rHornyGentMan  over a year ago

South East London

At risk of going off topic, the woman I joined Fab with many years ago told me she was ‘off the scale horny’ while undergoing breast cancer chemotherapy.

Would sit with her chemo drip fantasising about which nurse or doctor she would play with that evening. She didn’t put these into action due in part to family at home and society’s view of what was acceptable behaviour. She would regularly masturbate throughout treatment and recovery and had a very high sex drive.

She had a single mastectomy and is living comfortably 10 years on with a new partner. Our time together was strictly NSA and very memorable for this and other reasons.

» Add a new message to this topic