FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Will there be a change?

Will there be a change?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It looks like we are in this mess for the long haul. It's quite possible that once the lock down is lifted that we will still be bound by forms of social distancing which will most likely have a huge impact on the club scene in general as distancing isn't what makes a swingers club appealing. I'm thinking that there may well be a switch back to the pre club days and we may see a resurgence of the House Party.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I'm sure this has already come up a lot in previous 'clubs post Covid' threads?

A lot of people were thinking along the lines of, if social distancing is still recommended and clubs can't open, then the same risk applies to house parties and private gatherings.

I'll refer people to the previous threads so they can read all previous comments/discussions..

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/1005087

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/995052

I think private parties and meets were brought up here too https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/996746

Saves rechurning the same stuff when it's already out there xxx

Surely the longer this goes on the more attitudes and thoughts change. I know mine has over the past few weeks.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Surely the longer this goes on the more attitudes and thoughts change. I know mine has over the past few weeks."

Yes definitely. I think it's definitely something to discuss in more detail once the lockdown is over and we all have a better idea of the government plans for reintegration. At the moment, everyone is just speculating and going around in circles, so it's pointless really.

xx

"Surely the longer this goes on the more attitudes and thoughts change. I know mine has over the past few weeks.

Yes definitely. I think it's definitely something to discuss in more detail once the lockdown is over and we all have a better idea of the government plans for reintegration. At the moment, everyone is just speculating and going around in circles, so it's pointless really.

xx"

Nothing is pointless. Freedom to discuss is what separates us from the likes of china

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

"Surely the longer this goes on the more attitudes and thoughts change. I know mine has over the past few weeks.

xx

Nothing is pointless. Freedom to discuss is what separates us from the likes of china"

Glory holes allow for social distancing?!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lockdown going be a lot longer scientists reckon theres going be 2nd or even 3rd or 4th outbreak because country was to slow in reacting

By *arry On ShaggingCouple  over a year ago

Betley

"Nothing is pointless. Freedom to discuss is what separates us from the likes of china"

Seriously, using communist rule as an example to justify why its ok to speculate about what may or may not happen in the future. Things are difficult enough for the club owners & staff that work with them at this time, have a bit of compassion & don't heap extra worry on them with mindless speculation. Even if your own mental health is holding up just fine then at least spare a thought for the preservation of other peoples.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Lockdown going be a lot longer scientists reckon theres going be 2nd or even 3rd or 4th outbreak because country was to slow in reacting"

3rd or 4th outbreak ? Can you point me in the direction of this assertion thanks

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

xx

Nothing is pointless. Freedom to discuss is what separates us from the likes of china

Glory holes allow for social distancing?!"

Only if you have a 2 metre cock.

Or a two metre tongue......

A

» Add a new message to this topic