Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aturetotty OP   Couple  over a year ago

sandbanks

Do have memories of this club and your wife’s first visit and what you did

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

My main memory of that place !!! Meeting del..3 yrs happily(ish) married

Been going for about 6 yrs so loaaaaads of fab memories and made loads of new friends . What bout yours op? K

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

I (Mr) have some great memories of this place.

It was the first club I ever visited way back in 1987/88. At the time I didn't even know such places existed until I was told about it.

Dave and Sue (who later set up Cupids) owned it then with Irish Tony on the reception most nights.

There was also a girl who sometimes ran the reception (Vanessa?) I was lucky enough to play with her a couple of times.

There were quite a few regulars who made for very interesting nights. An older lady known as "Mave the Rave" anyone remember her?

Also a couple of girls who said they were sisters (no-one believed them and they were nothing like each other) I managed to fuck both of them multiple times though, so I didn't really care LOL.

On the down side. One night I had my car nicked from the Ellesmere car park opposite. What a nightmare that was.

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

Adam and eve the first club I visited.

Really opened my eyes in the early 90s.

So many good clubs now lets hope they all survive the current situation

By *k-cockringMan  over a year ago

wirral

loved AnE, one of the first and favourite clubs, was there just before the lockdown. Always left with a smile on my face. Looking forward to going again when this is over.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My best memory of this place, my first swing club visit was amazing. I'd been to a lot of fetish clubs but my Miss C took me as Her cuck. Was wonderful, Her sitting on my lap in the hot tub and C entertaining three other men in there. Then a dominant called G took us downstairs and gave Her the finger fuck of her life. Hours later I fetched his phone number from the desk and a few days later they met again and She had what she called the best hours fucking of her life

D

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

Had many good nights in there over the years its hard just to pick one

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Chester

"I (Mr) have some great memories of this place.

It was the first club I ever visited way back in 1987/88. At the time I didn't even know such places existed until I was told about it.

Dave and Sue (who later set up Cupids) owned it then with Irish Tony on the reception most nights.

There was also a girl who sometimes ran the reception (Vanessa?) I was lucky enough to play with her a couple of times.

There were quite a few regulars who made for very interesting nights. An older lady known as "Mave the Rave" anyone remember her?

Also a couple of girls who said they were sisters (no-one believed them and they were nothing like each other) I managed to fuck both of them multiple times though, so I didn't really care LOL.

On the down side. One night I had my car nicked from the Ellesmere car park opposite. What a nightmare that was."

By *atonMan  over a year ago

barnet

Remember having to wipe my feet on the way out..awful

By *nglishCharmMan  over a year ago

Midlands

Fantastic club some 30yrs ago, I was young, fit with a six pack so getting attention no problem. Dave and Sue were great, sauna up stairs there was a young woman to whom gave a massage and more in a room downstairs. Haven't been back for over 20 year's. No six pack now, was blonde yet more grey now so I'll keep my great memories as should I return less likely to be as popular... great to hear it's name..

cheshire

"Fantastic club some 30yrs ago, I was young, fit with a six pack so getting attention no problem. Dave and Sue were great, sauna up stairs there was a young woman to whom gave a massage and more in a room downstairs. Haven't been back for over 20 year's. No six pack now, was blonde yet more grey now so I'll keep my great memories as should I return less likely to be as popular... great to hear it's name.. "

Well you never know till you try

By *nglishCharmMan  over a year ago

Midlands

"Fantastic club some 30yrs ago, I was young, fit with a six pack so getting attention no problem. Dave and Sue were great, sauna up stairs there was a young woman to whom gave a massage and more in a room downstairs. Haven't been back for over 20 year's. No six pack now, was blonde yet more grey now so I'll keep my great memories as should I return less likely to be as popular... great to hear it's name..

Well you never know till you try "

Your right, I'll go once covid19 has been sorted, maybe arrange for a meet with a couple or two from here xx

cheshire

"Fantastic club some 30yrs ago, I was young, fit with a six pack so getting attention no problem. Dave and Sue were great, sauna up stairs there was a young woman to whom gave a massage and more in a room downstairs. Haven't been back for over 20 year's. No six pack now, was blonde yet more grey now so I'll keep my great memories as should I return less likely to be as popular... great to hear it's name..

Well you never know till you try

Your right, I'll go once covid19 has been sorted, maybe arrange for a meet with a couple or two from here xx "

give us a shout will show you the ropes..

By *umbriancplCouple  over a year ago

barrow

our first club visit always have fun but gone down abit lately not clubs fault but not enough attending

By *ntraditionalwomanWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

love this place. its my favourite. had alot of very naughty days/nights in there. since lockdown ive had a few good sex dreams about it , thats how much im missing it

By *icknHMan  over a year ago

Ilfracombe

Was in Manchester for a night and found this place. Happened to be a Friday greedy girls night. Everyone was friendly, welcoming and horny as hell.

I had a cracking night with 2 of the couples and left feeling great. Unusual layout but great people and that’s the main thing.

Wish i could get there again

By *verReadyAndMinxyCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

A&E's was the first club I (f) went to about 8 years ago. It was the only club at the time in the NW that opened in school hours. I enjoyed myself so much that I felt comfy going on my own each week. It was quiet enough that I would sometimes invite single guys who hadn't been to a club before, they didn't find it as intimidating as other busy clubs. I've never had any problems there. One of my favourite things is simply sitting in the hot club with a cup of tea! Don't get to go as often as I/we would like now (before Covid) sadly. Looking forward to going again in a few months hopefully xx

By *imandher14Couple  over a year ago

Earth

[Removed by poster at 27/10/20 17:05:02]

By *imandher14Couple  over a year ago

Earth

Adam and eves has now shut its doors permanently now being made into flats .

"Adam and eves has now shut its doors permanently now being made into flats ."

I thought I’d read a forum post over the weekend saying they were closing. As it had vanished, I hoped that it had either been saved in some way or the owners had changed their mind.

Lets hope this is the last

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Too many memories to count usually found downstairs

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

Visited quite a lot over the years found the staff very friendly

By *ean..staysafeMan  over a year ago

Redhill

The friendliest lib by far !! How many friends I have made there is uncountable!!

Costa Blanca Spain...

That is very sad news.

So many great memories of the place.

Also remember that this was Britain's first and oldest swinger club that had been open for not far short of 40 years.

Very sad indeed.

cheshire

[Removed by poster at 28/10/20 17:09:31]

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

How sad, had many great times there.

Great group of people, pizza and chips on a Saturday night

Will be missed by many.

By *r NeilMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

Shame its closed but wasn't a shhock!

By *kblokenorthMan  over a year ago

Any

Discovered A&E from an ad in MEN classifieds in the days before PC’s and mobile phones! First visit to a club and welcomed into a room by a lovely couple.....never looked back!

Big shame it’s gone for good..happy memories!

By *ingerjo_leeCouple  over a year ago

swinton

Had many fab times in Adam and Eves in the good old days

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"Had many fab times in Adam and Eves in the good old days "

Our favourite club, there most Saturday nights. Was really looking forward to it reopening and seeing old friends and playmates again. Sadly some we may never see again....

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

So sad to hear it’s closed best memories watching my then mrs get fucked for the first time in front of me and her loving every second of it.

By *reamchaserCouple  over a year ago

st helens

So sad it's closed for good going to miss Brenda and Steve and our fun nights.xx

By *ye2eye5Man  over a year ago

st helens

The first club we ever went to back in the eighties and we had some fabulous times there. My wife's first time with a guy with real girth and how she loved it. We both had a remenisce about the Adam & Eve earlier on and we will have a drink to the good times later. Alan & Jane.

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

A big loss to the swinging community.

Cover is wrecking peoples lives not just their fun

Sad to here,’lots of nice ppl in there, I hope we can all meet again

Lancashire

Will we get a refund for our membership lost lol

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

So sad to hear this place is closing, I never got the chance to visit, but it sounded fun and friendly, particularly towards single guys

By *k-cockringMan  over a year ago

wirral

One of my first venues, almost 40 years ago. I was frightened silly but plucked up the courage to go in. So glad I did, was there just before lockdown, so I must have liked what I found. Good luck to the Staff, thanks Steve for the Mondays, Karen for all the chat and generally everyone I met through there.

Roll on 2021, Hope remains.

Such a shame, a friendly place that has left me with some great memories x RIP .....

By *tokeswing2019Man  over a year ago

hanley

Can’t believe it’s shut for good many a great afternoon and evening spent having fun

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

Quite saddened to learn that Adam and Eve has closed. It was the first club in the North I visited in the 90s, when I first started to venture North, due to the lack of clubs in the South at the time. Had some excellent times there, and love the staff there, especially Steve and Brenda.

A couple more years, and the club would have celebrated 40 years but, sadly, all good things come to an end.

Lancashire

So sad this

Always sad to hear of a club closing. It was surprising how big it was inside because it looked tiny from the street. I assume it’s closed due to Covid?

By *tokeswing2019Man  over a year ago

hanley

Hope it is going to reopen one day soon?

By *lderguy4uMan  over a year ago

wirral

[Removed by poster at 18/11/20 09:38:08]

By *lderguy4uMan  over a year ago

wirral

Sorry to hear it's closed I only went once with the most stunning girl I know we had a great time miss those days

By *ommo60Man  over a year ago

STOCKPORT

yeh I can relate to everything you say hotlove... it was the first sex club in the country ..used to go every Friday night..and sometimes Sat afternoon back in the 80/90s...hope maybe somebody might remember us..Helen and John..she very petite long blond hair..in our 40s then..happydays

STOCKPORT

we even shot a video in there once..pre Internet days as well..still wank overit...lol

Costa Blanca Spain...

"yeh I can relate to everything you say hotlove... it was the first sex club in the country ..used to go every Friday night..and sometimes Sat afternoon back in the 80/90s...hope maybe somebody might remember us..Helen and John..she very petite long blond hair..in our 40s then..happydays"

I probably bumped into you at some point back then but I was more for Tuesday and the occasional Saturday nights.

Mostly as a single guy back then but did have one lady who used to join me from time to time.

STOCKPORT

ah right....we probably missed each other then

Started going in around 1997, had some memorable days & nights in there, but I loved going in during the days the most and spending all day there chilling, chatting and forgetting about the world outside. Does anyone remember Kate and her husband who used to go in there, they were behind the counter on some nights. Are they on here? Anyway it’s going to be a huge loss

By *J swingCouple  over a year ago

toy town

The club has been sold / compulsory purchase by Salford Council its going to be made into flats ,never will be open again.

By *uietly torturedCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Had so many fun afternoons in there from just a couple of other guys to enough to fill the room we were in.

We often arranged to meet guys off here by posting when we were going to the club then just see how many turned up.

Still hoping the club will rise again in new premises maybe.

By *ean..staysafeMan  over a year ago

Redhill

Hope your both well

A & e I have had loads of fun and great times in there I even stayed there for a few month !!!

Loads of great people passed through those doors

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"I (Mr) have some great memories of this place.

On the down side. One night I had my car nicked from the Ellesmere car park opposite. What a nightmare that was."

I joined a couple of years earlier than you did and in 1986 started work on the QE2 so was away for quite a few years but I do remember the characters you mention and Dave, Sue and Irish Tony. At the time I joined it was advertised as a mixed Sauna in the lads mags it was a few years later that it changed to being described as a swingers club.

The damp carpet on the first floor stank, why carpet an area where people are stepping out of the shower. However the memories of the fun I had there are still quite vivid even though it was nearly fifty years ago.

Once Dave and Sue opened Cupid's I became a regular there. Ah the memories are flooding back again!

By *aturetotty OP   Couple  over a year ago

sandbanks

So sad to hear of it closing had may fun night in there will miss it and the guys hope all the staff are well and good luck in the future hopefully it may be reborn in s new venue

Steve and Brenda get host

So sad

By *inkycreamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

We’ve had some great times there very friendly place in the whole, be very sadly missed a few great characters, not to forget the wanking rabbi, some weird and wonderful stuff.

Best wishes to the staff in there future endeavours hopefully they will stay just as naughty.

Chester

Wonderful went in the late 80s great club loved the time i fucking a gorgeous lady and being watched too

Chester

Remember Dave and sue always delighted to have conversations with them they were extremely great hosts

There was always this conversation with them why i didn't visit summer time Nude beaches and naturalism came first no.pun in came lol

Chester

And all the ladies who attended their were all gorgeous lady Gaga

» Add a new message to this topic