FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > The Office, Bristol

The Office, Bristol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umpkin OP   Man  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I have just been looking at Google Street View of the buildings where The Office was located in Bristol. It looks like the whole block is being readied for demolition and by now may well be completely gone! The building suffered a fire which had spread from an adjacent building and the whole lot looks decidedly unsafe I know the club was very much hit or miss in it`s latter years of opening but did anyone like it earlier?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ete1260Man  over a year ago

Evesham

"I have just been looking at Google Street View of the buildings where The Office was located in Bristol. It looks like the whole block is being readied for demolition and by now may well be completely gone! The building suffered a fire which had spread from an adjacent building and the whole lot looks decidedly unsafe I know the club was very much hit or miss in it`s latter years of opening but did anyone like it earlier?"
Variable - but some good nights about 15 years ago.

By *omerset_naughtyMan  over a year ago

Kusadasi, Turkey

I had some good times at the office but yes it was hit and miss unfortunately Dare2 Is most certainly Bristol more successful club now

By *umpkin OP   Man  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"I had some good times at the office but yes it was hit and miss unfortunately Dare2 Is most certainly Bristol more successful club now "

At least The Office was in a (slightly) better area! And I think that statement is pretty marginal!

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

Jane got well fucked at the office.

» Add a new message to this topic