FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Chams

Chams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It would of been Bbw night at chams today/tonight. Big shame we live the event. So if given the chance to re-open for one night only (tonight) what’s the one thing you would do and walk away happy...?

Him: would be eating some of them nice chips they do

Her..... on the big bed no doubt..!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I miss my jet in the jacuzzi always a good icebreaker to get me going for the night

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just started going to naked nights too. But do miss the relaxing jacuzzi.

"It would of been Bbw night at chams today/tonight. Big shame we live the event. So if given the chance to re-open for one night only (tonight) what’s the one thing you would do and walk away happy...?

Her..... on the big bed no doubt..! "

I was interested in going as it would of been my first time at a club but I was told recently by a white female friend that they dont let asians in and that got me thinking, if they dont let asians in what about us black folks?! It honestly has put me off not only chams but all other clubs.

I am going to stick with my bbc mates here for regular gangbangs.

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

"It would of been Bbw night at chams today/tonight. Big shame we live the event. So if given the chance to re-open for one night only (tonight) what’s the one thing you would do and walk away happy...?

I was interested in going as it would of been my first time at a club but I was told recently by a white female friend that they dont let asians in and that got me thinking, if they dont let asians in what about us black folks?! It honestly has put me off not only chams but all other clubs.

I am going to stick with my bbc mates here for regular gangbangs."

I think that is rubbish. There is no discrimination

Inbox me and I will send you a screenshot of someone telling me they discriminate on asian people, now I am fully black but my bestmate is asian so if he isnt good enough for the club then neither am I as I dislike discrimination because I have experienced plenty of it myself and know full well how it feels

"Inbox me and I will send you a screenshot of someone telling me they discriminate on asian people, now I am fully black but my bestmate is asian so if he isnt good enough for the club then neither am I as I dislike discrimination because I have experienced plenty of it myself and know full well how it feels "

It’s bullshit. We have seen all colors and religions at Chams. Anyone telling you otherwise is fake news.

"Inbox me and I will send you a screenshot of someone telling me they discriminate on asian people, now I am fully black but my bestmate is asian so if he isnt good enough for the club then neither am I as I dislike discrimination because I have experienced plenty of it myself and know full well how it feels

It’s bullshit. We have seen all colors and religions at Chams. Anyone telling you otherwise is fake news. "

I have never really been interested in clubs until as of late and then a someone told me asian people arent allowed or welcome at clubs and that they are troublemakers. Anyone doubting can inbox me and I will send you prove she told me that.

She wrote and I will quote

"They are groupers and touch up guys that get a cheap thrill They push doors when couples are in private rooms at swing clubs They lack decorum and etiquette Most others wait for a invite If they did it on the high street , they would get arrested that’s the difference Shame I have to spell it out lol Xx"

&

"On some night s Chams don’t forget sure , they can be a pest in the swing scene , by touching without asking , a deffo no no in any swing or bdsm club Some London clubs as well And many in Europe But many are good for sure , just some spoil it for others and some whites are the same , which he does not understand what I am getting at lol xx"

This is two of the things she has said to me and frankly is quiet upsetting for me

Load bollocks mate. Chams is the best club in the uk,our point of view anyway. As long as your respectful they will welcome you. But if you have a attitude like any club they will tosh you out

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"Inbox me and I will send you a screenshot of someone telling me they discriminate on asian people, now I am fully black but my bestmate is asian so if he isnt good enough for the club then neither am I as I dislike discrimination because I have experienced plenty of it myself and know full well how it feels

It’s bullshit. We have seen all colors and religions at Chams. Anyone telling you otherwise is fake news.

I have never really been interested in clubs until as of late and then a someone told me asian people arent allowed or welcome at clubs and that they are troublemakers. Anyone doubting can inbox me and I will send you prove she told me that.

"They are groupers and touch up guys that get a cheap thrill They push doors when couples are in private rooms at swing clubs They lack decorum and etiquette Most others wait for a invite If they did it on the high street , they would get arrested that’s the difference Shame I have to spell it out lol Xx"

&

"On some night s Chams don’t forget sure , they can be a pest in the swing scene , by touching without asking , a deffo no no in any swing or bdsm club Some London clubs as well And many in Europe But many are good for sure , just some spoil it for others and some whites are the same , which he does not understand what I am getting at lol xx"

This is two of the things she has said to me and frankly is quiet upsetting for me "

Those quotes sound like some (not all) single guys in general regardless of colour. We see all colours at clubs

By *iercedlotsCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

One of the best afternoons we ever had there was a heap of fun with an Asian couple there. She was a real pocket rocket and he was a bunch of laughs. Had a slight run in with one bell end but he was white and got thrown out.

&

This is two of the things she has said to me and frankly is quiet upsetting for me Those quotes sound like some (not all) single guys in general regardless of colour. We see all colours at clubs "

Glad to hear that as Ive heard many negative things about the purple mamba club here in nottingham by many people aswell

We can say for sure that chams staff dont discriminate, and weve been members for a good long while especially J, we have seen many different ethnic people there, this is what makes it the club it is..if a guy just turns up on the door he might not get in, it's a members only club so contact prior to turning up is essential especially for single guys.

By *iercedlotsCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

We have chatted to Steve at Chams many times over the months and can guarantee that he is in no way racist.

If you are polite in the clubs and put the women first and remember that no means no , you wont go wrong.

By *s_bettyboopWoman  over a year ago

I have been going to chams for at least 6 years and have never experienced any racism. If anything this club is one of the most mixed I've been to,plenty of black and Asian people mixing with others.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

It sounds like someone has an axe to grind! Someone who got themselves banned from there per chance?

By *azzle99Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Seems a life time ago now, but travelled down for a weekend early Feb, definitely multi cultural with one hell of a finale! They don’t discriminate!

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Just started going to naked nights too. But do miss the relaxing jacuzzi. "

Was going to check this night out but with the lockdown it on the back burner. Hope springs eternal.

By *exPeopleCouple  over a year ago

near Rushden Lakes

Absolutely no discrimination of any sort at Chams! We’re a mixed race couple (Mrs is Indian) and we’ve never experienced anything other than a fantastically warm welcome and friendly staff and visitors. We’ve been going every three weeks or so for over a year, and most times we stay on site.

We’ve played with everyone, of every race and background and NEVER seen any hint of racism displayed...

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Absolutely no discrimination of any sort at Chams! We’re a mixed race couple (Mrs is Indian) and we’ve never experienced anything other than a fantastically warm welcome and friendly staff and visitors. We’ve been going every three weeks or so for over a year, and most times we stay on site.

We’ve played with everyone, of every race and background and NEVER seen any hint of racism displayed..."

hi been a member of chams for 12 years as a single guy an as a couple traveling to the club about every 4 weeks for a few days and never seen any discrimination in all that time i do go to other clubs all over the country and you could not meet more friendly staff

By *urboTongue21Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Chams always has a mix of people; both black and Asian guys and couples are respected.

That said individual guys in there and couples have overstepped the mark but best thing is to inform the staff.

The comments if related to other clubs in the area I have witnessed to be true...groups of guys not speaking English trying to get girls into lockable rooms.

I vow to one day go there to what I'm told is the best club of its kind. C spent a lot of time there in 2009/10. She has promised to take me. One day

D

Thank you all for your letting me know that the individual was slandering the club. I should report her asap

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Having been to a few over the years I must admit to not noticing any asian guys but plenty of black guys. They seem to like a girl with a good arse? And are very popular with the ladies

A good arse is always high on the list, surely lol

D

By *ourPlay2020Couple  over a year ago

Evesham

In response to the OP, we would have loved to have been at the BBW night! We only joined Chams in early March, not long before the lockdown and loved our one and only visit there.

We'd be overjoyed if it could be back for the BBW night scheduled for 22 August as we've chatted some amazing people on here who attend these nights and it would be lovely to meet them in the flesh.

"Seems a life time ago now, but travelled down for a weekend early Feb, definitely multi cultural with one hell of a finale! They don’t discriminate! "

Certainly does feel like a lifetime ago !

By *ovestrap69TV/TS  over a year ago

Croydon

"A good arse is always high on the list, surely lol

D"

So true. I'm not black and I love a good arse...

As long as people don't think I'm an arse. I'm happy.

I think you have an amazing ass.

Having been to a few over the years I must admit to not noticing any asian guys but plenty of black guys. They seem to like a girl with a good arse? And are very popular with the ladies "

I know bbc males like us are popular but I got into swinging by my bestmate who is asian and he even got other childhood mates we grew up into a 23 bbc man group. Infact he helped me against childhood bullies, suicidal depression, trained me to get into shape, how to fight and even introduced me to my longtime partner maria. So I owe him a big time & I wouldnt feel comfortable going to a club with him to find him out he is rejected and I am accepted all because of skin colour. I hope you lot understand why I was worried about the club

Also I agree with you lot when I quote sir mixalot "I like big butts and I cannot lie" I love big butts that clap when I go balls deep. Also females with waists I can hold on to when they want it hard

By *azzle99Woman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Seems a life time ago now, but travelled down for a weekend early Feb, definitely multi cultural with one hell of a finale! They don’t discriminate!

Certainly does feel like a lifetime ago ! "

Hello my Friday finale! The Saturday was more in keeping with this thread lol

Having been to a few over the years I must admit to not noticing any asian guys but plenty of black guys. They seem to like a girl with a good arse? And are very popular with the ladies

I know bbc males like us are popular but I got into swinging by my bestmate who is asian and he even got other childhood mates we grew up into a 23 bbc man group. Infact he helped me against childhood bullies, suicidal depression, trained me to get into shape, how to fight and even introduced me to my longtime partner maria. So I owe him a big time & I wouldnt feel comfortable going to a club with him to find him out he is rejected and I am accepted all because of skin colour. I hope you lot understand why I was worried about the club"

And does your longtime partner know you are on here as a single male? You sound like a right Tit added to block list!

I know bbc males like us are popular but I got into swinging by my bestmate who is asian and he even got other childhood mates we grew up into a 23 bbc man group. Infact he helped me against childhood bullies, suicidal depression, trained me to get into shape, how to fight and even introduced me to my longtime partner maria. So I owe him a big time & I wouldnt feel comfortable going to a club with him to find him out he is rejected and I am accepted all because of skin colour. I hope you lot understand why I was worried about the club

And does your longtime partner know you are on here as a single male? You sound like a right Tit added to block list!"

If you have read my profile yes you would know she does and it was my bestmate that suggested it, I can have sex more than 4 times aday but she cant keep up and it can frustrate me so he mentioned it and she is happy about it as long as our friends and family dont know about it

And does your longtime partner know you are on here as a single male? You sound like a right Tit added to block list!

If you have read my profile yes you would know she does and it was my bestmate that suggested it, I can have sex more than 4 times aday but she cant keep up and it can frustrate me so he mentioned it and she is happy about it as long as our friends and family dont know about it"

We only read profiles of people we are interested in!

Thanks for taking over the forum post with your bollocks about Racism maybe look for yourself next time before you put false information for the world to see!

For record chams the best

If you have read my profile yes you would know she does and it was my bestmate that suggested it, I can have sex more than 4 times aday but she cant keep up and it can frustrate me so he mentioned it and she is happy about it as long as our friends and family dont know about it

We only read profiles of people we are interested in!

Thanks for taking over the forum post with your bollocks about Racism maybe look for yourself next time before you put false information for the world to see!

For record chams the best "

No worries your immaturity and disdain disrespect behaviour and response has shown everyone your true colours. Look for myself how when all reviews cannot be accessed due to covid. How about you actually read peoples profiles before messaging

Her..... on the big bed no doubt..! "

If I'm honest I miss getting a good spanking on the bench before being rewarded

By *oftDevilMan  over a year ago

Reading

Fully agree, never witnessed any discrimination of any kind at Chameleons, the very diverse customers inside being a clear reflection of that.

(Only seen single men refused on couples only night, obviously)

"hi been a member of chams for 12 years as a single guy an as a couple traveling to the club about every 4 weeks for a few days and never seen any discrimination in all that time i do go to other clubs all over the country and you could not meet more friendly staff"

By *antosh69Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

This is FAKE FAKE FAKE news. We (Asian couple) have been many times to Chams and even a couple of times to Xtasia - (though prefer Chams.)..over the years...had some great fun too. Often seen other Asian/black couples. Don't know where you get your info from!

By *uadzillaMan  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Sorry but this is horse shit, if they were turned away it was probably because they weren't members then they've used the race card, it couldn't be another reason it has to be that. There could of been so many reasons for refusal, capacity, non member, invitation night etc.

I've personally played with all BAME groups there and they have always and will always be welcome.

"This is FAKE FAKE FAKE news. We (Asian couple) have been many times to Chams and even a couple of times to Xtasia - (though prefer Chams.)..over the years...had some great fun too. Often seen other Asian/black couples. Don't know where you get your info from!"

Got it from a white couple on this site which I found out earlier on they do not like asian people very much

Well I am not meeting them after all of this, they can think again

Total bollocks - there is no discrimination whatsoever by Chams as to who they admit. They do close the single guy membership list from time to time - perhaps your friend was told there were no memberships available at the moment and his perception was immediately that it was discriminatory due to his ethnicity - in which case the prejudices are not the clubs ....

&

This is two of the things she has said to me and frankly is quiet upsetting for me "

That’s not saying Chams don’t admit Asian guys - that’s the lady voicing her experiences and what she might have observed. There are examples of this behaviour irrespective of ethnic or cultural background.

Thanks for all the input but I think sticking to our regular 23 bbc males orgies and gangbangs are good enough for us as we all chip in for food and alcohol and guests dont have to. I prefer our cosy adventures

By *hanWilliamsWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Inbox me and I will send you a screenshot of someone telling me they discriminate on asian people, now I am fully black but my bestmate is asian so if he isnt good enough for the club then neither am I as I dislike discrimination because I have experienced plenty of it myself and know full well how it feels "

Do get the feeling that this message, when combined with the above message, uses the letter B a lot. Can a white guy join your BBC gangbang group? Asking for a friend.

By *wing66Couple  over a year ago

Burton-upon-trent

What a load of Bull, I have seen loads of Asians and blacks in Chams. Remember fondly last time I went getting sucked off by an Asian girl in the glory hole area

Let him stick to his amazing orgies

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I'm sure all the black and Asian guys that go to the BBW nights are figments of my imagination then lol

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

Lol all lies...

I met two lovely Asian ladies at the club and also a Asian couple! The club does not discriminate, and supports all ages over 21, all races, sexuality’s etc.

The only thing it doesn’t tolerate is idiots!

Great club and I miss it!

By *rouble Is My Middle NameWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Chams and their staff are not racist at all. Shame on those people who are saying otherwise.

They are welcoming any colour/ race/sex without a doubt.

And hell YES .. missing the BBW events..

By *rog1664Couple  over a year ago

middx

Miss chams sooo much we have met many Asian and black guys / couples there never had a problem with single guys there always respectful. Can’t wait for the club to open again

"Chams and their staff are not racist at all. Shame on those people who are saying otherwise.

They are welcoming any colour/ race/sex without a doubt.

And hell YES .. missing the BBW events..

"

Deffo have to bump into each other in time

By *olski_blackieCouple  over a year ago

london

cant believe an adult esp one like u with muscles would just believe what someone tells u without actually verifying it and come on a forum to tarnish a reputable club that has been on for ages. You seem like you are here to advertise yr BBC orgies and boast about yr BBC which in a way I think is larger than yr brain. How can a man like u with muscles chat such utter rubbish about a club you have never been to or know. And to whine and talk about your Asian friend like you fuck him is kinda suspect. How can you think at this age a club in England would not let someone in because of his colour... you are really unbelievable and quite .....I must say. You are in England and you think a club would show outright discrimination and not let someone in for his colour.. don't waste our time mr and stop yr bullshit. The irony is you talk bout discrimination and you advertise yr BBC parties. So bbc parties can be promoted but you are frowning against discrimination. What nonsense. By the way I am black and it baffles me how most of us chat shit bout being discriminated against but we blacks are worse. Grow up cos yr post is kinda childish and truth is I am not surprised going by how u advertising yr BBC parties. Guess that's all you got going for you.

Think we will leave this post here. Well said!

By *ark PunisherMan  over a year ago

williystudios in shagchester

Bull shit mate clubs outside of London are very good clubs, sounds like he's trying to put you off for personal reasons or he had a bad time which is possible. I must admit asain men do find it a bit hard in clubs but its all depands on the person anf how they act etc

As a black man I'm saying you well be fine...tell your friend he may need to attend clubs hosted by Asians if he feels like this plenty of them in London

By *ark PunisherMan  over a year ago

williystudios in shagchester

This guy is a troll

By *ames_SoloMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I'd also back the majority of comments here. I've seen people of all skin colours in Chams.

The only thing Chams is bothered about are people's attitudes to each other and the venue.

By *HEMINIONSCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

I’m Asian and I’ve been loads never felt discriminated

Its funny how everyone is blaming me for something a couple told me, I couldnt care less anyways I go to club beldingford in nottingham and thats all you need to know so enjoy the club and I will enjoy mine

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Its funny how everyone is blaming me for something a couple told me, I couldnt care less anyways I go to club beldingford in nottingham and thats all you need to know so enjoy the club and I will enjoy mine "

But when you were told they were wrong you kept on about it.

Are you still going on about it? You are lasting as long as bloody lockdown with this debate

By *weetnjuicycoupleCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

Right let’s stop this crap - Chams is bloody amazing and I miss it like crazy !!

When it opens we’re there and playing- if you disagree don’t go - easy as that

Who’s with me brothers and sisters xxx

By *wingamajigsCouple  over a year ago

Folkestone

"Right let’s stop this crap - Chams is bloody amazing and I miss it like crazy !!

When it opens we’re there and playing- if you disagree don’t go - easy as that

Who’s with me brothers and sisters xxx"

Yep, fully agree

We can't speek for chams but we have frequently been to quest in Leeds and they are not biased of any one whether Asian black mixed race or any other

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

chams is about the most multi racial club I've been too if I'm honest and ive been clubbing for over 19 years and do travel around.

Some people have their own sexual preference but clubs especially chams do not discriminate.

By *weetnjuicycoupleCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

Absolutely agree

The way some people are going on this forum about the club is actually making me want to stay away, Otherwise there would be alot of us lads coming down but I rather stick to club beldingford in nottingham so enjoy your club, I have been told something else about chams by many people which is proven by this forum, that puts me off so no point.

By *assionatepoetsCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

Bookmark

Never even heard of beldingford

"The way some people are going on this forum about the club is actually making me want to stay away, Otherwise there would be alot of us lads coming down but I rather stick to club beldingford in nottingham so enjoy your club, I have been told something else about chams by many people which is proven by this forum, that puts me off so no point."

If you want to stay away - then that’s your prerogative. The majority of the comments on this thread have just refuted what you have been told - so how does disagreeing with what you’ve said prove your point ?

As for a “load of us lads coming down” - take it that you’re all members ? Because if you’re not then as far as we’re aware there is a waiting list for single guy membership so it might be that you’d have to wait for a space to be one available.

To be honest - if what you’ve “heard” about Chams has put you off coming and you won’t go to Chams because of it - why are you making such an issue of it ?

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

We would stay at home.

As much as we love Chams, we wont be in any rush to head back in the current climate.

By *evernmanMan  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"I was interested in going as it would of been my first time at a club but I was told recently by a white female friend that they dont let asians in and that got me thinking, if they dont let asians in what about us black folks?! It honestly has put me off not only chams but all other clubs.

"

I've met and played with black and asian men and women at Chams bi night at Darlaston.

I've taken a black woman friend to Chams.

No discrimination as far as I know.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

We found clubs we frequent embrace all

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

Miss going to chams ! Great food fabulous people..relaxing....and a hell of a lot of naughtiness!!! No stress!!!

"The way some people are going on this forum about the club is actually making me want to stay away, Otherwise there would be alot of us lads coming down but I rather stick to club beldingford in nottingham so enjoy your club, I have been told something else about chams by many people which is proven by this forum, that puts me off so no point.

If you want to stay away - then that’s your prerogative. The majority of the comments on this thread have just refuted what you have been told - so how does disagreeing with what you’ve said prove your point ?

As for a “load of us lads coming down” - take it that you’re all members ? Because if you’re not then as far as we’re aware there is a waiting list for single guy membership so it might be that you’d have to wait for a space to be one available.

To be honest - if what you’ve “heard” about Chams has put you off coming and you won’t go to Chams because of it - why are you making such an issue of it ? "

Because the first replies were great and I respect those honest replies but eventually if you read down the thread people seem to slowly forget what manners and respect is, strange how people went from being lovely to having period mood swings on here

"I was interested in going as it would of been my first time at a club but I was told recently by a white female friend that they dont let asians in and that got me thinking, if they dont let asians in what about us black folks?! It honestly has put me off not only chams but all other clubs.

I've met and played with black and asian men and women at Chams bi night at Darlaston.

I've taken a black woman friend to Chams.

No discrimination as far as I know. "

Thanks for the positive and honest opinions about the clubs it means alot

"Never even heard of beldingford "

Of course you havent they dont advertise any or everywhere and they certainly dont accept just anyone, you must be invited by the owners or official members to attend and join. They are very discreet about the club and its great.

By *ffanotdykeCouple  over a year ago

Salop

We have been members at Chams for over 11 years and never at any time have we ever seen any form of discrimination.

In fact the strangest sight we can recall is an Indian guy naked accept for his turban (can you say that?) and his wife in the jacuzzi with her getting well sorted by a couple of guys with the rest of us looking on.

There are always going to be negative moments in such a diverse environment but the management do not apply any form of racial discrimination.

They do try to keep an acceptable male/female ratio, but this applys

totally across the ethnic spectrum.

"Never even heard of beldingford

Of course you havent they dont advertise any or everywhere and they certainly dont accept just anyone, you must be invited by the owners or official members to attend and join. They are very discreet about the club and its great."

Might have thought in the reasonably small world that is swinging that word would get around about exclusive soirées such as those ?

Word even got out about Fight Club - and the first rule of Fight Club was that you don’t talk about it

» Add a new message to this topic