FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > swinging clubs north west

swinging clubs north west

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I am.looking to go to my first swinging club experience early July . I have thought about going for a while and as I have a free weekend in July I.might just give it a try. I know there is cupids,NO 8 partners etc which would.you guys recommend.for a.newbie.,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi I am.looking to go to my first swinging club experience early July . I have thought about going for a while and as I have a free weekend in July I.might just give it a try. I know there is cupids,NO 8 partners etc which would.you guys recommend.for a.newbie., "

Hev you read through the club reviews on this website ?

They may offer you some insight.

By *teborahCouple  over a year ago

warrington

The thing with swingers clubs is they are all just buildings. It is the people that frequent them that determine a good night. We have been to a few in the north west and one in particular we have had the best night and on another night had the worst night so its all a bit hit and miss. having said that number3 club is the cleanest and most welcoming (imo)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you for your replies yes I have looked at the websites and thinking NO3 could be the one . Thank you for your posts appreciated

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If visiting Blackpool give Infusions a try!

» Add a new message to this topic