FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > end of swingers clubs

end of swingers clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

whats peoples thoughts on swinger clubs surviving the covid 19 lockdown don't think many people would want to go when it finaly clears up .. we was members of infusions for 10 years and my wife wouldn't go again xx

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"whats peoples thoughts on swinger clubs surviving the covid 19 lockdown don't think many people would want to go when it finaly clears up .. we was members of infusions for 10 years and my wife wouldn't go again xx "

It's going to really affect the trade. People as a whole are going to be more health aware so clubs closing seems likely

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

This has been discussed loads on other threads. I'll get the links so it's easy to find them x

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"whats peoples thoughts on swinger clubs surviving the covid 19 lockdown don't think many people would want to go when it finaly clears up .. we was members of infusions for 10 years and my wife wouldn't go again xx "

Or maybe they will be desperate to get out and enjoy themselves after so long in lockdown.

The social side of things could be easy similar to ideas being put out for bars and pubs.

Admittedly the play side of things is more difficult but I am sure Club owners are looking at what they can do to facilitate reopening.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/1023384 this is clubs vs house parties and the future of clubs has been discussed

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/1018805 'when clubs reopen'

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/1021491 'clubs reopening'

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/1022194 'clubs opening back up'

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/1020620 'opening up clubs'

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/1017988 'outlook grim for clubs

There's also comments on other threads, but it's all very repetitive now

Happy reading lol

Vicky xx

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

why wont your wife go again?

I will be in the day they open

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

Yes, people will go again. Of course they will, people will visit restaurants and bars and footy games. The question is whether the clubs will survive until trade is back to normal levels but the demand will not go away. Sex is a primal need

What will be, will be...

"whats peoples thoughts on swinger clubs surviving the covid 19 lockdown don't think many people would want to go when it finaly clears up .. we was members of infusions for 10 years and my wife wouldn't go again xx why wont your wife go again?

I will be in the day they open "

Me too

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Clubs will and are already adapting it's not great for clubs financially right now but I believe the support remains and clubs will return in time

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

The demand will always be there, most of us aren't going to give this up. So even if every club in the UK went bust (which I doubt) once clubs can open again, new clubs will come and/or old clubs will reopen.

By *ittlemisssassypantsCouple  over a year ago

South East Wales

We would still go. I don’t see why you wouldn’t once things are under control- not that I’m suggesting that I think they’ll be open this year or anything.

But one day in the future covid will be something that can be controlled and managed and I’m sure that clubs will still be something us swingers will want.

So even if all the clubs in the UK go under now, it doesn’t mean that clubs will be gone forever.

Sassy

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

it will be open again when it's all over I love going to infusions

By *onglegs888Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Swingers clubs (which are businesses) will survive. Some will flourish, some will close, new ones will open. Some people who used to go will carry on, some will stop.,some people who have never been before will start to go and some won’t....

This constant ‘clubs are finished ‘ narrative is quite tiresome. Don’t wish to offend but it is.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"whats peoples thoughts on swinger clubs surviving the covid 19 lockdown don't think many people would want to go when it finaly clears up .. we was members of infusions for 10 years and my wife wouldn't go again xx why wont your wife go again?

I will be in the day they open "

Looking forward to see you again soon xx

I think it will be a while before clubs will operate before they did before the pandemic.

However in the meantime they could be social only venues a bit like swingers bars in PDI. People go for a social and if they click then you could go to a hotel or your house for fun. Even if door fees or annual subscriptions has to be increased to make it worth while I’m sure that people would be willing to pay

By *OXO2018Couple  over a year ago

Norfolk

We will be supporting our favourite club as soo as its open again.

It's a simple case of supply and demand.

Personally I believe the demand will still exist and even if a few fail to reopen then in time others will open to fulfil the demand.

These have been 'difficult times' but things will go back to a relative normal soon enough.

We'll soon forget to appreciate the NHS and all other key workers as it won't affect most of us in our daily lives.

It's just basic human nature.

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

I’ll be right behind her....literally!

Yeah I know (slap) xx

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

i'll be there... nothing lasts forever virus or otherwise

I will be at my local club as soon as it's open

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"I will be at my local club as soon as it's open "
same

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I'll go to my favourite as soon as it opens, I'll be booking in to stay over night too

I've religiously stuck to every lockdown rule and will continue to do so, but as soon as the restrictions are lifted I'll be back at chams

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Judging by the turnout on the UK's beaches over the last few weeks suggests people might get back "into the swing of things"

Cal

By *illow-TalkMan  over a year ago

Shipston-on-Stour

With so many threads asking the same question it makes me wonder if people are worried or pleased that clubs may not weather the storm ... I for one hope all the clubs survive, the swinging scene would be a very sorry place without them!

Bolton

Hopefully there will reopens later in the year

By *andypair2018Couple  over a year ago

bedford

Let’s put things into perspective, so far world wide 25 million have died of aids , did that stop swingers clubs

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

"Let’s put things into perspective, so far world wide 25 million have died of aids , did that stop swingers clubs "
That’s very true people adapt humans always have

"Let’s put things into perspective, so far world wide 25 million have died of aids , did that stop swingers clubs "

Aids prevention is the use of condoms. C19 would require a full body version!

By *etsplay68Man  over a year ago

beaconsfield

[Removed by poster at 04/06/20 11:12:49]

By *etsplay68Man  over a year ago

beaconsfield

"Swingers clubs (which are businesses) will survive. Some will flourish, some will close, new ones will open. Some people who used to go will carry on, some will stop.,some people who have never been before will start to go and some won’t....

Well said , think some folk on here need to change their username to Doom and Gloom

This constant ‘clubs are finished ‘ narrative is quite tiresome. Don’t wish to offend but it is. "

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Wish they just would get on with it , put controls in place and open. We’re not interested in those who never want to go to a club again that’s there choice, plenty do and they should be preparing to re open soon as other venues , bars, restaurants are doing - sine are even opening now , legally with the right controls

By *urocougarCouple  over a year ago

watton

"Wish they just would get on with it , put controls in place and open. We’re not interested in those who never want to go to a club again that’s there choice, plenty do and they should be preparing to re open soon as other venues , bars, restaurants are doing - sine are even opening now , legally with the right controls "

Yes this

lets get them open once the pubs are open just lock all the play areas up to keep the councils happy

maybe costly for all

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Wish they just would get on with it , put controls in place and open. We’re not interested in those who never want to go to a club again that’s there choice, plenty do and they should be preparing to re open soon as other venues , bars, restaurants are doing - sine are even opening now , legally with the right controls

Yes this

lets get them open once the pubs are open just lock all the play areas up to keep the councils happy

maybe costly for all

"

It's not down to us when we open. We need the go ahead to open. Most clubs couldn't open for socials only with the playrooms closed as the distancing and reduced capacity isn't financially viable. Once our local public health say we can open, we will. We are not pubs and we do not fall into the same category as them xx

We appreciate that but inevitably can't help but worry the longer this goes on clubs will fold.

I think there has to be an acceptance of risk from anyone willing to attend clubs once they are able to open again. However that acceptance must be measured and considered.

Yes, covid is a potential risk to any of us, but then so is the risk of driving on the road, or perhaps using a cooker in a kitchen. We deal those everyday things with common sense and dealing with covid should be no different. There is a balance between sensible and overkill, between repecting the choices of others by either maintaining a suitable social distance where wanted, keeping your hygiene good, etc but still enjoying yourself or trying to have sex in a hazmat suit.

The clubs are obliged to do all they can in their own way, just as we've seen perspex screens go up in shops everywhere.

But this will be about adapting to a new normal and that all of us must face.

I don't want to worry about 'will the clubs survive this crisis?'

I want to be part of the solution that ensures they do, because i miss my time there. I miss seeing my friends and all the mischief that surrounds that.

We need to remain positive about finding solutions to whatever adaptions now need to be made.

Dudley

"I think there has to be an acceptance of risk from anyone willing to attend clubs once they are able to open again. However that acceptance must be measured and considered.

Yes, covid is a potential risk to any of us, but then so is the risk of driving on the road, or perhaps using a cooker in a kitchen. We deal those everyday things with common sense and dealing with covid should be no different. There is a balance between sensible and overkill, between repecting the choices of others by either maintaining a suitable social distance where wanted, keeping your hygiene good, etc but still enjoying yourself or trying to have sex in a hazmat suit.

The clubs are obliged to do all they can in their own way, just as we've seen perspex screens go up in shops everywhere.

But this will be about adapting to a new normal and that all of us must face.

I don't want to worry about 'will the clubs survive this crisis?'

I want to be part of the solution that ensures they do, because i miss my time there. I miss seeing my friends and all the mischief that surrounds that.

We need to remain positive about finding solutions to whatever adaptions now need to be made.

"

By *urrey Dave 69Man  over a year ago

Epsom, Surrey

"I think there has to be an acceptance of risk from anyone willing to attend clubs once they are able to open again. However that acceptance must be measured and considered.

"

100% agree. Acceptable Risk will be a term that is used a lot in the next year or so. That risk will be different from individual to individual and may also vary in different regions at different times.

I have no doubt Clubs and parties will start up again. Some risk takers will have parties and small gatherings as soon as travel restrictions are lifted while others will wait until social distancing is no longer in place and others will wait until its completely safe and socially acceptable.

Before lockdown I ran weekly daytime parties. For me I will be waiting until cinemas/theatres/live music venues are operating without distancing restrictions as an indicator on when to begin again but know some will start sooner and others may wait longer. The acceptable risk question will apply to both the guests thinking of attending and the operators running the event/venue.

I'll be back when they open. In the queue on the first night. Cannot wait!

"Wish they just would get on with it , put controls in place and open. We’re not interested in those who never want to go to a club again that’s there choice, plenty do and they should be preparing to re open soon as other venues , bars, restaurants are doing - sine are even opening now , legally with the right controls "

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"We appreciate that but inevitably can't help but worry the longer this goes on clubs will fold. "

...and you think I'm not worrying?! Lol

By *oulmate loversCouple  over a year ago

Reading

[Removed by poster at 05/06/20 13:52:24]

By *oulmate loversCouple  over a year ago

Reading

Me and my husband we definitely go back to clubs when they are safe even if it's just socially

maybe the few descendents of the human race that survive this virus will attend virtual clubs sometime in the distant future revelling in the decadance and debauchery that history of the society that unleashed Covid 19 onto the world...joking...As we will also be going once they open again...just dislike the posters who appear to be anti clubs...and appear to push, hint cajole people for clubs never opening again.

watton

Clubs are opening in July in Australia as a social event with limited numbers depending on the size of the club

hot rubs and sauna areas will be closed off it will be ran as a normally pub type venue I’m told good luck to them hope it works out for all involved with it

It’s a step in the right direction for club owners and swingers alike

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

The death of all swinging clubs would effectively spell, for many of us, the death of swinging itself and render it pointless. As a single woman who meets mainly single men I could shag a virtual stranger any time just by walking into a bar and offering an invitation. That idea repulses me quite honestly.

Many people who attend clubs regularly are for more interested in the social aspect of the clubs - lasting friendships between swinging couples and singles are formed more there than anywhere else I imagine.

Worst case scenario is that those who love the swinging scene/clubs and who have the wherewithall to do so will have to put their money where their mouth is when social distancing ends and help to fund the re-opening of their favourite clubs.

Dudley

"The death of all swinging clubs would effectively spell, for many of us, the death of swinging itself and render it pointless. As a single woman who meets mainly single men I could shag a virtual stranger any time just by walking into a bar and offering an invitation. That idea repulses me quite honestly.

Many people who attend clubs regularly are for more interested in the social aspect of the clubs - lasting friendships between swinging couples and singles are formed more there than anywhere else I imagine.

Worst case scenario is that those who love the swinging scene/clubs and who have the wherewithall to do so will have to put their money where their mouth is when social distancing ends and help to fund the re-opening of their favourite clubs."

I would happily do this. I've been saving my money that I would spend going out and I'll be sure to spend it at the club booking rooms there when I go back

"The death of all swinging clubs would effectively spell, for many of us, the death of swinging itself and render it pointless. As a single woman who meets mainly single men I could shag a virtual stranger any time just by walking into a bar and offering an invitation. That idea repulses me quite honestly.

Worst case scenario is that those who love the swinging scene/clubs and who have the wherewithall to do so will have to put their money where their mouth is when social distancing ends and help to fund the re-opening of their favourite clubs."

By *ex and SpecsCouple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Me and my husband we definitely go back to clubs when they are safe even if it's just socially "

That is so good to hear.. Hopefully we'll see you there!! Xx

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

We can't wait to get back to a club. Covid19 is something we are going to have to live with and not much more contagious than seasonal flu which kills thousands every year.

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

"We appreciate that but inevitably can't help but worry the longer this goes on clubs will fold.

...and you think I'm not worrying?! Lol "

Tough times for you guys I hope you survive and flourish in the aftermath! Best of luck!

we will definitely be back at the townhouse, only joined just before lockdown and already missing the place.

"This has been discussed loads on other threads. I'll get the links so it's easy to find them x"

Hi vicky me and elwyn hope u reopen again soon as we miss u and

Hope u r keeping well xxx

watton

If clubs open whilst we have to stand 2 meter apart how are people gonna have a private convocation and socialise as before and also if they do open will all the government support stop mate has a small pub and he said he dare not open even if he has-to it will not be viable if customers have to stay 2 meters apart at the moment government is paying him to stay closed

When that money stops he is screwed as will a lot of other pubs and business

They will reopen.

I think we’ll all be careful, then restrictions will ease or workarounds devised. Life will get back to normal - it will effect a lot of businesses but I’m also sure people will spots opportunities and new ones will open in time too.

By *um24Man  over a year ago

Coventry

As clubs ar a massive stress reliever and a great antidepressant for a healthy sex life we should start a charity fundraiser to raise awareness and to keep the clubs open, no different to the local council swimming pool... just obviously a bit more pricy to enter and a lot more fun!!! hahahah

I can't see them re-opening for a year or so - if they manage not to go bust in that time.

You cant socially distance when you are having sex with someone and that's why people go to them.

When clubs, bars and restaurants re-open they will be subject to social distancing for god knows how long, and they will be inspected to ensure they are complying. And if not they will be forced to close by Health and Safety.

Until a vaccine is developed and most people have been vaccinated, we can forget the clubs.

In the meantime private parties is going to be the only way.

"I can't see them re-opening for a year or so - if they manage not to go bust in that time.

You cant socially distance when you are having sex with someone and that's why people go to them.

When clubs, bars and restaurants re-open they will be subject to social distancing for god knows how long, and they will be inspected to ensure they are complying. And if not they will be forced to close by Health and Safety.

Until a vaccine is developed and most people have been vaccinated, we can forget the clubs.

In the meantime private parties is going to be the only way."

Might be a plan to read the umpteen other threads & the contents of this one. Plus & this has already been said club v private party - of course the risk is reduced at a private party !!!!!

That horrible self entitled nasty person who doesn't care about anybody but themselves will be out there shagging they're way through the other side .

They'll be the ones smoking and it's wafting in your face or won't keep social distancing so long as they get what they want .

Personally speaking the jobs fucked because it'll all spread again and again soooooooo

[Removed by poster at 06/06/20 04:21:47]

"Covid isn't going away and it's mutating so vaccinations are going to be a very long game.

I'm Not living my life like this for the rest of my time. We will see lockdowns more often I'm sure.

Adults have to be trusted to make thier own risk assessments and behave responsibly. I don't need to the goverenment to parent me. "

Just wondering why the Op wife wouldn't return?

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I am a member of one club and when it reopens I will be attending within the first month of it opening. I believe there are government grants to help businesses get through this and I hope adult clubs are able to apply and receive this help.Hopefully all clubs will survive but I think there is a possibility some won’t.

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

i will go back. It’s my personal thought (to myself) that We have been on this planet for millions of years. I need to be realistic I could get run over by a bus today, yes we all wait for a vaccine as they did with the consumption (TB) but like that, This could be even another 10 years in the making.

I’m not saying everyone should go. I’m just saying I’m gonna go, happily wear a mask, have a few beers with friends and sanitize my hands.

Maybe another way round it would be to only welcome back the regulars in the first instance or work from pre-booked guest lists to police the numbers... who knows... I just know that I’m wishing the business owners all the best and this has made me more adamant to visit and support more when they can open their doors again xx

By *olyester123Couple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

We think that a vaccine will be found and when it does happen life will go back to normal so libs and jaydees here we come ??????

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Will be surprised if they are given licences when they come up for renewal sadly.

Hopefully they will reappear like a Phoenix from the flames at some point in the future.

By *rcadian110Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

The thing is that normal night clubs will reopen and social distancing will be impossible to maintain in those. Swingers clubs generally have a much much higher standard of hygiene than they do. I'm sure we have all been in nightclubs where you stick to the floor and have faced the horrors of a loo on a Saturday night out. In the swing scene the clubs tend to be really strict with cleanliness and I've seen staff clean surfaces every 30 mins and toilets even more. Play rooms are cleaned every time someone uses them and they are generally spotless. The number of patrons is also usually lower and less likely to be d*unk. You try telling your average pissed up nightclub crowd to socially distance and you would find it like juggling water. In a normal nightclub you rub shoulders with hundreds of people a night. I doubt any swingers club can say the same. Yes we have sex with people in clubs but in nightclubs you get practically as close with many more people during a night and those people arnt concerned with being safe and hygienic while getting pissed with their mates. The UK nightclub scene makes millions a year and pays a hell of a lot of taxes. Most pubs are now mini nightclubs on a weekend. As a community we take safety much more seriously than the average pub goer. Life will return to normal-ish and so will clubs. Even Christmas shopping in the lead up to Christmas day is more likely to spread covid than a swingers club and I can't see that changing.

Some of the doomsayers make it sound like the swinging club scene is a filthy , disease ridden cesspool and is to be dreaded and avoided on pain of causing the end of humanity rather than the responsible, clean and adult places that they really are.

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

I know we will be going when townhouse opens.

"The thing is that normal night clubs will reopen and social distancing will be impossible to maintain in those. Swingers clubs generally have a much much higher standard of hygiene than they do. I'm sure we have all been in nightclubs where you stick to the floor and have faced the horrors of a loo on a Saturday night out. In the swing scene the clubs tend to be really strict with cleanliness and I've seen staff clean surfaces every 30 mins and toilets even more. Play rooms are cleaned every time someone uses them and they are generally spotless. The number of patrons is also usually lower and less likely to be d*unk. You try telling your average pissed up nightclub crowd to socially distance and you would find it like juggling water. In a normal nightclub you rub shoulders with hundreds of people a night. I doubt any swingers club can say the same. Yes we have sex with people in clubs but in nightclubs you get practically as close with many more people during a night and those people arnt concerned with being safe and hygienic while getting pissed with their mates. The UK nightclub scene makes millions a year and pays a hell of a lot of taxes. Most pubs are now mini nightclubs on a weekend. As a community we take safety much more seriously than the average pub goer. Life will return to normal-ish and so will clubs. Even Christmas shopping in the lead up to Christmas day is more likely to spread covid than a swingers club and I can't see that changing.

Some of the doomsayers make it sound like the swinging club scene is a filthy , disease ridden cesspool and is to be dreaded and avoided on pain of causing the end of humanity rather than the responsible, clean and adult places that they really are."

Whilst you are right that some club do take cleanliness seriously unfortunately that isn't the case across the board. Ive never been to a club where a "play" room has been cleaned between use and I haven't seen cleaners walking around during an event either. I'm not saying it doesn't happen but I'd suggest it's not the norm.

I can't see any way forward for night or swing clubs all the time social distancing is in place. Social distancing will determine the direction and survival of all clubs.

By *ubbermaidbabyCouple  over a year ago

clwyd

We will most certainly be back at townhouse as soon as them doors reopen, and we have no doubt this brilliant club will reopen!!

The stark reality of life is if you actually sat down and listed everything you could possibly catch very easily, you’d never ever go out again!!!

"We will most certainly be back at townhouse as soon as them doors reopen, and we have no doubt this brilliant club will reopen!!

The stark reality of life is if you actually sat down and listed everything you could possibly catch very easily, you’d never ever go out again!!!

"

The problem isn't the ability to open it's being allowed to which is far more complex.

God I hope not, miss my Saturday nights at the Greenhouse!

watton

But it’s not just swingers clubs its all clubs and pubs how can you be viable business if everybody has to stay 2 meters apart the days of 10 deep at the bar trying to get a drink are long gone you will have to find a seat before you can even order one and then it will be deliverd to Yr table where you will sit alone or with a member of Yr household

They will be no squeezing up in the booth to let Yr mate from work or welcome Doris from the shop for a natter about her at number 34 letting the truck drivers in for an hour all that has gone with social distance the implications for pubs clubs and swingers is massive I’m sorry to say

By *igjohn78Man  over a year ago

lincoln

I will return to clubs but not a soon as they open or if I do I might not play

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

"We can't wait to get back to a club. Covid19 is something we are going to have to live with and not much more contagious than seasonal flu which kills thousands every year. "

But not 60000 people in 10 weeks! !

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

"The thing is that normal night clubs will reopen and social distancing will be impossible to maintain in those. Swingers clubs generally have a much much higher standard of hygiene than they do. I'm sure we have all been in nightclubs where you stick to the floor and have faced the horrors of a loo on a Saturday night out. In the swing scene the clubs tend to be really strict with cleanliness and I've seen staff clean surfaces every 30 mins and toilets even more. Play rooms are cleaned every time someone uses them and they are generally spotless. The number of patrons is also usually lower and less likely to be d*unk. You try telling your average pissed up nightclub crowd to socially distance and you would find it like juggling water. In a normal nightclub you rub shoulders with hundreds of people a night. I doubt any swingers club can say the same. Yes we have sex with people in clubs but in nightclubs you get practically as close with many more people during a night and those people arnt concerned with being safe and hygienic while getting pissed with their mates. The UK nightclub scene makes millions a year and pays a hell of a lot of taxes. Most pubs are now mini nightclubs on a weekend. As a community we take safety much more seriously than the average pub goer. Life will return to normal-ish and so will clubs. Even Christmas shopping in the lead up to Christmas day is more likely to spread covid than a swingers club and I can't see that changing.

Some of the doomsayers make it sound like the swinging club scene is a filthy , disease ridden cesspool and is to be dreaded and avoided on pain of causing the end of humanity rather than the responsible, clean and adult places that they really are."

Very true.

Most people who go to the clubs I do clean down playrooms when they are done, a lot before they start too!

I've come across the odd grotty club & my simple approach is not to go there again.

Most people I've met in my decade on the club scene are far more respectful, considered & mature than 90% of the oinks you find yourself rubbing shoulders with at the bar of High Street chain pubs.

I'll definitely be heading back to swinging clubs before I spend a Saturday night in a Wetherspoons!

By *ickdasterdly51Man  over a year ago

Lingfield

If a vaccine is discovered and is readily available I don't see why clubs won't be happy to welcome people who have had it. Likewise individuals for meets. It will be up to clubs and individuals whether they wish to mix with unvaccinated people.

Prestonish

Hear hear!

Prestonish

"But it’s not just swingers clubs its all clubs and pubs how can you be viable business if everybody has to stay 2 meters apart the days of 10 deep at the bar trying to get a drink are long gone you will have to find a seat before you can even order one and then it will be deliverd to Yr table where you will sit alone or with a member of Yr household

They will be no squeezing up in the booth to let Yr mate from work or welcome Doris from the shop for a natter about her at number 34 letting the truck drivers in for an hour all that has gone with social distance the implications for pubs clubs and swingers is massive I’m sorry to say "

Now I really want a drink with Doris and her at no34! I bet they've got some stories to tell!

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Some of the doomsayers make it sound like the swinging club scene is a filthy , disease ridden cesspool and is to be dreaded and avoided on pain of causing the end of humanity rather than the responsible, clean and adult places that they really are.

Whilst you are right that some club do take cleanliness seriously unfortunately that isn't the case across the board. Ive never been to a club where a "play" room has been cleaned between use and I haven't seen cleaners walking around during an event either. I'm not saying it doesn't happen but I'd suggest it's not the norm.

I can't see any way forward for night or swing clubs all the time social distancing is in place. Social distancing will determine the direction and survival of all clubs. "

You haven't been to our club then

watton

"But it’s not just swingers clubs its all clubs and pubs how can you be viable business if everybody has to stay 2 meters apart the days of 10 deep at the bar trying to get a drink are long gone you will have to find a seat before you can even order one and then it will be deliverd to Yr table where you will sit alone or with a member of Yr household

They will be no squeezing up in the booth to let Yr mate from work or welcome Doris from the shop for a natter about her at number 34 letting the truck drivers in for an hour all that has gone with social distance the implications for pubs clubs and swingers is massive I’m sorry to say

Now I really want a drink with Doris and her at no34! I bet they've got some stories to tell!"

By *na_Luv_4PlayCouple  over a year ago

Santa lucia de Tirajana

We are looking forward to clubs opening again once things have settled down and numbers are close to or none, We would even consider just going for the social until we feel comfortable to have fun again.

By *ictoriaathomeTV/TS  over a year ago

Huddersfield

"Yes, people will go again. Of course they will, people will visit restaurants and bars and footy games. The question is whether the clubs will survive until trade is back to normal levels but the demand will not go away. Sex is a primal need"

Sadly some clubs will close and new ones will open.

Life will resume as before.

Would that be a new fetish lol

By *S SmilerTV/TS  over a year ago

Oxton, wirral

Done a bit of research and looked at a few websites for a few clubs.

One club was surprisingly lovely (I don't like the club) wishing it's customers good health and explaining due to government guidelines etc etc.

Another club that I particularly like was very informative and factual.

Another club had deleted most of its details and it was almost blank.

The last club, website up, all details, no mention of c19. You would think it was still open.

I really hope that the owners/managers of the responsible clubs that care of their patrons survive.

harrow

"We are looking forward to clubs opening again once things have settled down and numbers are close to or none, We would even consider just going for the social until we feel comfortable to have fun again."

When numbers are 'close to none' . Presume you mean deaths? Hardly any chance of that happening now. We are still averaging at least 1500 deaths a week, the numbers are hardly falling now despite what we keep to be being told and by all accounts the very real probability of a 2nd wave within a couple months

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Done a bit of research and looked at a few websites for a few clubs.

One club was surprisingly lovely (I don't like the club) wishing it's customers good health and explaining due to government guidelines etc etc.

The last club, website up, all details, no mention of c19. You would think it was still open.

I really hope that the owners/managers of the responsible clubs that care of their patrons survive.

"

Trust us to close just when you're back on fab! Typical! Hope you're keeping well gorg xxx

By *S SmilerTV/TS  over a year ago

Oxton, wirral

"Done a bit of research and looked at a few websites for a few clubs.

Trust us to close just when you're back on fab! Typical! Hope you're keeping well gorg xxx"

Closed? But reopening I hope, once this nastyness has gone x x x hope to see you soon

"Clubs are opening in July in Australia as a social event with limited numbers depending on the size of the club

hot rubs and sauna areas will be closed off it will be ran as a normally pub type venue I’m told good luck to them hope it works out for all involved with it

It’s a step in the right direction for club owners and swingers alike "

Good to hear

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i respect my wives choice we ad 10 good years at infusions she says private meets only if we ever get back swinging .. me i go club again but pointless without her

By *ot Liverpool CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool/London

We will return to Townhouse and LB for sure! Can’t wait!

Dudley

"We are looking forward to clubs opening again once things have settled down and numbers are close to or none, We would even consider just going for the social until we feel comfortable to have fun again.

When numbers are 'close to none' . Presume you mean deaths? Hardly any chance of that happening now. We are still averaging at least 1500 deaths a week, the numbers are hardly falling now despite what we keep to be being told and by all accounts the very real probability of a 2nd wave within a couple months "

So you keep saying.

By *extus1951Man  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

In all honesty, I do not envisage clubs reopening for some considerable time - if at all, given the fear which has been engendered....I will certainly miss the Attic..!

Does anyone else feel that private, discreet parties at private homes may be the future?

"We will be supporting our favourite club as soo as its open again."

Totally agree, so will I

By *ictoriaathomeTV/TS  over a year ago

Huddersfield

If clubs get closed down all that will happen is that they will go 'undeground' like all things that are closed by the government.

Private members clubs.

"In all honesty, I do not envisage clubs reopening for some considerable time - if at all, given the fear which has been engendered....I will certainly miss the Attic..!

Does anyone else feel that private, discreet parties at private homes may be the future?

"

Oh i hope not ! I don't like parties in peoples homes and would never go to one after the last one i went to

Give me clubs anytime, I can't wait for them to open, I'm hoping that's this summer.

By *extus1951Man  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I share your disquiet for many reasons..... being with dislike able people, nosey neighbours...

"I share your disquiet for many reasons..... being with dislike able people, nosey neighbours... "

I'm not bothered about neighbours etc, I just don't like house parties, the last one i went to the house hadn't been cleaned for many many years, the bathroom was crusty and the other people at the party were racist and dirty it put me off forever !

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

Agree, clubs are my preference, as people are equal! It’s not what you have or haven’t, it’s who you are. How you interact with others, that’s what counts.

Also it’s safer, tend to be as clean if not cleaner and if you don’t like someone, it’s not an issue to say “sorry, not for me” I’m not sure on house parties, but suspect that smaller crown and environment it more awkward?

Also for those rare times, idiots get out of hand. There’s people to take care of the situation, without it turning hostile!

Clubs are important to the swinging world, Let’s hope they survive.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"If clubs get closed down all that will happen is that they will go 'undeground' like all things that are closed by the government.

Private members clubs.

"

sorry but I had this image of an underground club being raided like during prohibition. I have a vivid imagination

By *hropsGuy69Man  over a year ago

telford

I’m fed up of these “Will or Should clubs ever open again” “we will never feel safe nonsense...

Of course they will reopen , when guidelines allow, it’s down to the individual then to decide..

I for one will be straight there on day 1 of re-opening...

Really really hate all the negative press around clubs during these times - it’s almost as though some folk want permanent closure - if this is the case why are you swingers ?

I actually bet these same people don’t think twice about queuing in Aldi or walking around a busy b&q, because I see people doing this all the time, I for one don’t moan about it I just get on with my own business..

Anyway sorry rant over

By *ittlemisssassypantsCouple  over a year ago

South East Wales

"I’m fed up of these “Will or Should clubs ever open again” “we will never feel safe nonsense...

Of course they will reopen , when guidelines allow, it’s down to the individual then to decide..

Really really hate all the negative press around clubs during these times - it’s almost as though some folk want permanent closure - if this is the case why are you swingers ?

I actually bet these same people don’t think twice about queuing in Aldi or walking around a busy b&q, because I see people doing this all the time, I for one don’t moan about it I just get on with my own business..

Anyway sorry rant over "

This!

Worcester

"I’m fed up of these “Will or Should clubs ever open again” “we will never feel safe nonsense...

Anyway sorry rant over "

Walking around a supermarket or DIY store are hardly the same as being intimate with a stranger.

So much BS about this virus ...it goes awol during protests.

"Agree, clubs are my preference, as people are equal! It’s not what you have or haven’t, it’s who you are. How you interact with others, that’s what counts.

Also it’s safer, tend to be as clean if not cleaner and if you don’t like someone, it’s not an issue to say “sorry, not for me” I’m not sure on house parties, but suspect that smaller crown and environment it more awkward?

Also for those rare times, idiots get out of hand. There’s people to take care of the situation, without it turning hostile!

Clubs are important to the swinging world, Let’s hope they survive."

I agree

By *avidandherCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

These are very early days, will the virus die out, will there be another wave, will there be a vaccine? Then, how easy is it really to contract and does it matter at all if you are a fit under 50?

How many people will you really interact with more closely than in any other crowd? Chances of actually contracting the virus may be very low.

There will always be some for whom any risk is not acceptable, but all of us are adults and can assess our own acceptable risk levels. A host of questions, with no absolute answers. Only time will tell.

Dudley

Anyway sorry rant over "

Same, I'll be there banging on the door to be let in

By *niper oneMan  over a year ago

DERBY/Notts border

Another 12 month you heard it here first

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

Apparantly New Zealand is back to normal and no requirement for social distancing.

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

It may not be a question of wether clubs reopen in time,

But more a question of wether there will be any clubs too reopen when the right time permits

No different to pubs hotels restaurants even ordinary shops that may not last to wait for the 12th of never whenever that may be.

The very long term will dictate places will open due to the general rule of economics re supply and demand.11

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

South Birmingham

"Apparantly New Zealand is back to normal and no requirement for social distancing."

because they no longer have any covid-19 cases, they got rid of it fully.

watton

"Apparantly New Zealand is back to normal and no requirement for social distancing.

because they no longer have any covid-19 cases, they got rid of it fully."

Why have a teeny tiny population you can drive for 2 hours I know as iv done it many times same as Australia far easy to contain a virus when you have no bugger there where in uk or Europe can you do that ? You Can not compare them at all

By *amy79Man  over a year ago

Manchester

We'll be at cupids asap

Miss the social side aswell xx

i don't go often but it wouldn't affect me to go once they reopen you can't be scared of life you have to live it

Anyway sorry rant over "

^^^This^^^^

"Apparantly New Zealand is back to normal and no requirement for social distancing.

Why have a teeny tiny population you can drive for 2 hours I know as iv done it many times same as Australia far easy to contain a virus when you have no bugger there where in uk or Europe can you do that ? You Can not compare them at all "

good on them; but our numptys keep telling us you can carry the virus without knowing and so kill everyone you meet.There's some crap going round makes you think they are making it up as they go along. Lol

watton

Why have a teeny tiny population you can drive for 2 hours I know as iv done it many times same as Australia far easy to contain a virus when you have no bugger there where in uk or Europe can you do that ? You Can not compare them at all good on them; but our numptys keep telling us you can carry the virus without knowing and so kill everyone you meet.There's some crap going round makes you think they are making it up as they go along. Lol "

They might be as it’s all new and nobody can be sure if it’s safe or not who’s to say it won’t be back in New Zealand once it gets all the holiday makers back lots of Chinese holiday there I flew out of there in March and it still had flights landing from China

Even tho the government told media said they had stopped so who knows really

If people think the clubs will re open their sadly disillusioned it's the end. If you cant see that you surely need glasses

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

"If people think the clubs will re open their sadly disillusioned it's the end. If you cant see that you surely need glasses"

Out of interest why do you say that?

Do you also believe that the packed out cheap chain pubs & sweaty nightclubs are also set to never reopen?

You far closer to a far larger number of random people than in swingers clubs.

Also if swingers clubs were to operate a members only strategy (as a lot do anyway) it would be fairly easy for them to alert people if anybody was later to test positive so they could in turn get a test / treatment quickly.

Same most definitely can't be said for a High Street pub!

"Yes, people will go again. Of course they will, people will visit restaurants and bars and footy games. The question is whether the clubs will survive until trade is back to normal levels but the demand will not go away. Sex is a primal need"

This!!!! We need to stop this fear culture. We can't go on living in cotton wool. There is a point when normality has to return, not only for the economy but for peoples sanity

Bolton

They should open later this year

Based on the logical thinking of some - having any sort of intimacy with ANYONE is now at an end FOREVER. It’s just too risky. Therefore “swinging” as a life style choice is finished !!! Going to be a very sad & lonely world ahead.

In which case I am leaving for the moon tomorrow. !!!

"If people think the clubs will re open their sadly disillusioned it's the end. If you cant see that you surely need glasses"
I hope your wrong, club's never to reopen? Glad I'm not a teenager then, never meet or have sex with anyone outside my family.

By *utty_JiggleCouple  over a year ago

Black Country

This pandemic is not here forever. Life will return to normal and why shouldn't clubs re-open.

We don't go to clubs just to play so would quite happily support clubs once they get the chance of opening again. Even if they have to open but on a more socially distancing method.

I think clubs should create some perspex glory holes! You could see who was on the other side, but it would be a safe way to play as the perspex seperator would act like one of the screens they have in supermarkets! Worth a thought.

I'd take bets on them not re opening, they've no income coming in at all and still got costs to pay. If everyone is so concerned why not donate to them????

Or ask Boris to call a Cobra meeting to discuss re opening them

I know many people who cant wait to go again especially younger ones

" Glad I'm not a teenager then, never meet or have sex with anyone outside my family. "

Welcome to Alabama

Jokes aside we will be Attending clubs as soon as they open, although expect a fair number of clubs to not reopen.

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

Well we certainly hope clubs do reopen at some point. Would not rely on this site for meets with all the fakes and wannabees. Christ on a bike no!!

We hope the club's don't end up closing . I'm very lucky to have a few decent club's within half an hours drive. Hope things can get back to normal soon enough.

By *inkyman1964Man  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"Based on the logical thinking of some - having any sort of intimacy with ANYONE is now at an end FOREVER. It’s just too risky. Therefore “swinging” as a life style choice is finished !!! Going to be a very sad & lonely world ahead.

In which case I am leaving for the moon tomorrow. !!! "

End of intimacy forever?

Surely that means the end of the human race!

You aren't going to stay away from the local pub, so why the swingers club? Back to normal asap I hope.

"I'd take bets on them not re opening, they've no income coming in at all and still got costs to pay. If everyone is so concerned why not donate to them????"

Although a nice idea, donating to them is no use if the councils won't renew their licenses which may well be the case.

[Removed by poster at 09/06/20 17:37:53]

By *lana Honey-LingusTV/TS  over a year ago

bolton

I can’t wait for my local club the gatehouse to reopen... as I need to be able to dress and feel relaxed in doing so!!

There will be a big demand for the clubs as ppl we still need the release a club gives you and lots of ppl have been locked up unable to dress and enjoy the company of others x

Worcester

"I think clubs should create some perspex glory holes! You could see who was on the other side, but it would be a safe way to play as the perspex seperator would act like one of the screens they have in supermarkets! Worth a thought. "

So the guy behind the screen has Covid on his hands.

Pops out his old man through the glory hole in the screen.

Can you see the Covid on his old man?

Nope and now it's going in your mouth.

"I think clubs should create some perspex glory holes! You could see who was on the other side, but it would be a safe way to play as the perspex seperator would act like one of the screens they have in supermarkets! Worth a thought.

Nope and now it's going in your mouth."

no all entries to club have been thoroughly tested for covid at the time time of entry and certified

By *reeman76Man  over a year ago

oldbury

Point

Worcester

"I think clubs should create some perspex glory holes! You could see who was on the other side, but it would be a safe way to play as the perspex seperator would act like one of the screens they have in supermarkets! Worth a thought.

Nope and now it's going in your mouth.no all entries to club have been thoroughly tested for covid at the time time of entry and certified "

So he hasn't been anywhere on his way to the club?

It may just be on something he / she has touched.

The tests are irrelevant

"Or ask Boris to call a Cobra meeting to discuss re opening them"

Boris is a swinger - headlines in the media tomorrow !!!! Can I have priti please !!

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"...People as a whole are going to be more health aware ..."

What makes you think so?

Everyone's in a blind panic about a virus that's 98% non-lethal. Not much fun for the unfortunate 2% but contrast that with the liberties that have been taken for the last 40 years over HIV/AIDS which is a damned sight more deadly, and it makes me wonder why everyone's so "holier than thou" about COVID-19. STD's have been going around since forever too, not always deadly but not nice either. People have gone to clubs suffering from sore throats, colds and flu, in the hope of getting their leg over, since forever.

So what makes you think that all the people who try to get away without using condoms, or those who even insist, on going bareback, or those who "tough out" a cold, are going to be any more health conscious about this new virus on the block?

One for the club owners then...if you are going to make face masks compulsary, can I suggest you make wearing condoms compulsary too. Any reported trangressors to be banned. Simple as that.

"...People as a whole are going to be more health aware ...

What makes you think so?

Everyone's in a blind panic about a virus that's 98% non-lethal. Not much fun for the unfortunate 2% but contrast that with the liberties that have been taken for the last 40 years over HIV/AIDS which is a damned sight more deadly, and it makes me wonder why everyone's so "holier than thou" about COVID-19. STD's have been going around since forever too, not always deadly but not nice either. People have gone to clubs suffering from sore throats, colds and flu, in the hope of getting their leg over, since forever.

So what makes you think that all the people who try to get away without using condoms, or those who even insist, on going bareback, or those who "tough out" a cold, are going to be any more health conscious about this new virus on the block?

One for the club owners then...if you are going to make face masks compulsary, can I suggest you make wearing condoms compulsary too. Any reported trangressors to be banned. Simple as that."

"...People as a whole are going to be more health aware ...

What makes you think so?

One for the club owners then...if you are going to make face masks compulsary, can I suggest you make wearing condoms compulsary too. Any reported trangressors to be banned. Simple as that."

* missed the club owners making masks compulsory

* condoms mandatory - I am assuming most do, we are not in a position as owners, to be in every room (especially locked) to enforce that particular suggestion

* are members & customers make choices for themselves & assess risk based on their needs/wants/desires & fantasies. We can only provide guidance

* reported ? By who ?

B/Cupida

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

So clubs won't be able to follow social distancing rules does that mean they should remain closed

Airports won't be able to social distance unless everyone will be queuing half way down their local motorway but I'm sure there's loads looking forward to jetting off somewhere nice

Hair dressers tattooists nail bars and beauticians can't social distance from clients so should they remain closed

Dentists Dr's would be hard to social distance so perhaps they should stay closed and not take any appointments

Swingers clubs will reopen as will everything else and we will learn to live with a virus that may or may not kill us

Your missing as usual the point. Dr's & Dentists are essential so ways round them being able to work will be found, other businesses would be deemed essential to help the economy so will be accommodated to trade. Swingers clubs I'm afraid are non essential and being a close up and personal contact sport I think they are done for till/if a virus is found

By *hic EventsWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

Clubs are already re opened and re opening in the USA. Clubs In U.K. will re open and life will go on!

When they do open, you can go or don’t go, it’s your choice.

This isn't the USA

walsall

Waste of time argumenting with this one he's put a negative comment on every club question

He thinks hair dressers tattooists a beauticians are key workers as they are tax payers

Funny though so are clubs

Oh and flights are essential too so we can go spend our hard earned cash in other countries this obviously helps UK economy

walsall

Thought someone was staying away till December

Guess Santa's nearly here

"Waste of time argumenting with this one he's put a negative comment on every club question

He thinks hair dressers tattooists a beauticians are key workers as they are tax payers

Oh and flights are essential too so we can go spend our hard earned cash in other countries this obviously helps UK economy

"

- yes agreed , however I won’t be drawn into a battle of wits with an unarmed man !!

"This isn't the USA"

Well spotted - you have won 2020’s geography genius of the year !!!!

Cambridge

"This isn't the USA

Well spotted - you have won 2020’s geography genius of the year !!!! "

Cambridge

"This isn't the USA"

No S*** Sherlock! I never said it was!

You obviously haven't the brain power to look at the context in which I made this

"Waste of time argumenting with this one he's put a negative comment on every club question

"

If you read my post properly you would have seen that I didn't mention tatoo artists or beauticians in my post

By *rs DeviantsWoman  over a year ago

london

"

I’ve seen! He’s very positive NOT!

I bet he’s fun to go out with

I am fun hahaha!!

And I am positive on things that are just not plain stupidity

North west ish

"I am fun hahaha!!

"

Out of interest how many clubs have you been too pre covid?

Four in total but I don't see what that has to do with anything

london

"I am fun hahaha!!

"

Obviously not positive in your opinions!

london

"Four in total but I don't see what that has to do with anything "

He’s a expert then

The number of times I have been to a club has no bearing whatsoever on this argument.

walsall

Clubs are a business that pays taxes and all businesses will be open soon

Other countries are fully out of lock down now we are a couple of months behind so most things will open soon

Every UK business is essential for someone especially the owners who still have bills to pay to support their families

I'll see you December or will you be popping back before

Back in December it's a waste of time talking to you folk

walsall

Bye

"Back in December it's a waste of time talking to you folk"

Which December so we can have your incisive updates as to the state of the world economies, c19, all the way down to “when will swingers clubs open”. Please say 2030 and that will be just about the right timing !!!

walsall

Really can't see the point of someone staying on a swing site where people are looking to find like minded others to have fun with after lock down of course when they are so negative about the social distancing rule coming to an end soon

I should make it 2030 give some of you lot a chance to grow some brain matter??

walsall

Might be a able to get a meet by then

harrow

Nope and now it's going in your mouth.no all entries to club have been thoroughly tested for covid at the time time of entry and certified "

So you are going to give every customer coming in a Covid test? it's no good if they tested negative any earlier so what are you saying ?

*gets popcorn*

By *ensual massagerMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"I can't see them re-opening for a year or so - if they manage not to go bust in that time.

In the meantime private parties is going to be the only way."

So do explain how private parties are any safer than a club. Clubs offer a neutral safe place to meet, not necessarily sex but lots go for the social side with like minded people. There are many that go that have never been into a play room but they go every week.

I really want to see an explanation of how say 6/8 people in a private party is anywhere safer than say 20 people in a club that can hold 80 people.

You obviously aren't keen or aware of the clubs.

If you have intimate knowledge of the inner running of clubs, then by all means, share it.

Along with many clubs up and down the country, they've taken this opportunity to refurbish them. Clubs will DEFINITELY reopen probably at the same time as pubs can. Lots of people automatically assume it's wall to wall sex but that's far from the truth.

Instead of putting an extremely negative post, why not let the regulars and people that use them reply?

By *irty filthy milfWoman  over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

Nope and now it's going in your mouth.no all entries to club have been thoroughly tested for covid at the time time of entry and certified

So you are going to give every customer coming in a Covid test? it's no good if they tested negative any earlier so what are you saying ?"

Good god is there a single forum that you haven’t commented on?? Maybe you should sign up to be government advisors with all the knowledge you don’t have with spare time on you’re hands?? Just saying as you’re actually killing freedom of speech and seem to know more than Boris and his advisors eh

By *ensual massagerMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"Back in December it's a waste of time talking to you folk

Which December so we can have your incisive updates as to the state of the world economies, c19, all the way down to “when will swingers clubs open”. Please say 2030 and that will be just about the right timing !!! "

So surprised you're so negative. Trying to run cupid's down now?

North west ish

"The number of times I have been to a club has no bearing whatsoever on this argument. "

It's not an arguement.It was a simple enough question.....or so I though. Club virgin then.

Clubs will open again. For those of us that have been it maybe a different experience to what we are used to.