FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs shutting down.

Clubs shutting down.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *azmar62 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Hinckley

We just heard Cupid’s has closed its doors for good. Has anyone heard about others club struggling?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

to be honest i don't think it is fair (and in good taste) to even speculate at this point in time....

hopefully as many can survive as possible....

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Few announcing reopening social only to follow guidelines so good vibes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"to be honest i don't think it is fair (and in good taste) to even speculate at this point in time....

hopefully as many can survive as possible....

"

This. It's people's lives

By *helderMan  over a year ago

warrington

What a terrible shame. I really enjoyed Cupids. It's probably a good business proposition for someone after the pandemic

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"We just heard Cupid’s has closed its doors for good. Has anyone heard about others club struggling? "

The announcement didn't say it's closing for good. The couple who currently run it are not renewing the lease on the building due to various reasons. Somebody else may very well take on the lease or the owners of the building may decide to take it on. Who knows? I doubt Cupids will be closed for good.

As for other clubs closing..I think it's a question asked in poor taste, but I can see why many people on here would like to speculate on the subject and why it's an object of fascination for many at the moment. I don't know of any other clubs closing anytime soon, but maybe other people have more information to share xxx

» Add a new message to this topic