FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > infusion blackpool

infusion blackpool

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

is there any news on infusion blackpool?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he riverdeep69Couple  over a year ago

North west ish

"is there any news on infusion blackpool?"

I'm sure they will announce their plans on their profile/website. Best to deal in offical announcements rather than rumour, gossip and drama.

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"is there any news on infusion blackpool?"

News?

By *r NeilMan  over a year ago

flatearth

I was hoping for life lol

By *nfusion_blackpoolCouple  over a year ago

Infusion Blackpool

Due to Covid-19, we are temporarily shut until the goverment deems that it's safe to reopen

By *omeoandRebeccaCouple  over a year ago

Funky Town

Fingers crossed u will be open soon.

We want to visit in October and are crossing everything for u to be open. Otherwise we have to wait until Xmas

flatearth

Patience ....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wonder if the new rules means it can re open ?

By *dgeofheaven71Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth and Blackpool

We are off to Blackpool the 30th July and was hoping it might be open that weekend

By *ude boy 2017Man  over a year ago

Bolton

Wonder if they will open when pool and spas open

flatearth

25th

By *ert n BerylCouple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

With swimming pools opening on 25th does that mean you’ll be opening again?

By *reenman19Man  over a year ago

.....no......

"With swimming pools opening on 25th does that mean you’ll be opening again? "

I doubt it, you participate in more than swimming and that's the danger.

flatearth

Can't wait to get back..

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I havent signed into FS for a year and the second post I see if when Infusions will open. Plus ca change ...

I suppose it’s going to be ages till I get fingered in the glory holes again

So are infusions closed then tonight

Infusion has been closed since lockdown and from recent posts are not opening soon

"Infusion has been closed since lockdown and from recent posts are not opening soon "

Thank you for that, are any other clubs open in Blackpool

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"Infusion has been closed since lockdown and from recent posts are not opening soon

Thank you for that, are any other clubs open in Blackpool "

Non Blackpool, xtasia West mids and pandoras Leeds are for socials only

flatearth

There's nowt happening in Blackpool still on furlough maybe till October ...

By *ove2lickJemCouple  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL

"There's nowt happening in Blackpool still on furlough maybe till October ... "

Paradise Hotel might be open cos it's a hotel not just a club, might be worth a call to check xx

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"There's nowt happening in Blackpool still on furlough maybe till October ...

Paradise Hotel might be open cos it's a hotel not just a club, might be worth a call to check xx"

I think you're right Jem x

LIVERPOOL

Paradise Hotel might be open cos it's a hotel not just a club, might be worth a call to check xx

I think you're right Jem x"

As always darling haha xx

By *aradise_BlackpoolCouple  over a year ago

Lancs

Paradise Hotel might be open cos it's a hotel not just a club, might be worth a call to check xx"

We are open Jem but pretty slow going from the 17th July when we re-opened, starting to pick up and strong August bookings xx Sonia

By *aradise_BlackpoolCouple  over a year ago

Lancs

I think you're right Jem x"

Hey you two hope you are well and surviving, if you fancy a weekend away there is a complimentary room here for you! x Sonia

LIVERPOOL

We are open Jem but pretty slow going from the 17th July when we re-opened, starting to pick up and strong August bookings xx Sonia"

That's good to hear!

Long live our clubs!! Xx

flatearth

We are open Jem but pretty slow going from the 17th July when we re-opened, starting to pick up and strong August bookings xx Sonia

That's good to hear!

Long live our clubs!! Xx"

it's a hotel lol

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

"I suppose it’s going to be ages till I get fingered in the glory holes again "

I have a secret outdoor glory hole you are welcome to pop in to be fingered, Preston area.

LIVERPOOL

That's good to hear!

Long live our clubs!! Xxit's a hotel lol"

I'm well aware, given I suggested them being open earlier in the thread...It's a swinging hotel and the only one open in the area currently, I hope all survive this so point stands.

By *ot guy21Man  over a year ago

huddersfield

There’s about 14 rugby lads on a trip out in Blackpool a week on Saturday, where’s best to go and is anyone playing out.

"There’s about 14 rugby lads on a trip out in Blackpool a week on Saturday, where’s best to go and is anyone playing out."

I'll be in Blackpool that weekend. Never been before.

"There’s about 14 rugby lads on a trip out in Blackpool a week on Saturday, where’s best to go and is anyone playing out."

You would prob have to book somewhere

Chester

"There’s about 14 rugby lads on a trip out in Blackpool a week on Saturday, where’s best to go and is anyone playing out.

You would prob have to book somewhere"

No clubs open, think you'd have to make most of bars guys

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Many clubs limit the amount of single men on some nights and typically all require membership too. Obviously they are not like lapdancing places, for entertainment, a swingers club will generally not be suited to people who aren't swingers. As you've seen from others' replies, Blackpool clubs aren't open yet, so that prevents any confusion causing disappointment anyway.

Bolton

I am certainly missing the place while it is on shut down

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"There’s about 14 rugby lads on a trip out in Blackpool a week on Saturday, where’s best to go and is anyone playing out.

Many clubs limit the amount of single men on some nights and typically all require membership too. Obviously they are not like lapdancing places, for entertainment, a swingers club will generally not be suited to people who aren't swingers. As you've seen from others' replies, Blackpool clubs aren't open yet, so that prevents any confusion causing disappointment anyway. "

Most, if not any swinging clubs certainly wouldn't allow 14 men in, who all know each other, at once!!!!!!

huddersfield

Thanks for all the info cheers ???? We’ve booked an apartment and a few bars so far

huddersfield

If any women or couples fancy meeting up next Saturday drop me a message, look forward to hearing from you x

flatearth

Many clubs limit the amount of single men on some nights and typically all require membership too. Obviously they are not like lapdancing places, for entertainment, a swingers club will generally not be suited to people who aren't swingers. As you've seen from others' replies, Blackpool clubs aren't open yet, so that prevents any confusion causing disappointment anyway.

Most, if not any swinging clubs certainly wouldn't allow 14 men in, who all know each other, at once!!!!!! "

good shout

I’m not going to slag other clubs off but after watching channel 4 tonight we are certain that infusions is the only one for us, fingers crossed it opens soon so we can get back there x

Bolton

"I’m not going to slag other clubs off but after watching channel 4 tonight we are certain that infusions is the only one for us, fingers crossed it opens soon so we can get back there x "
same here are you missing the place like me

Chester

"I’m not going to slag other clubs off but after watching channel 4 tonight we are certain that infusions is the only one for us, fingers crossed it opens soon so we can get back there x same here are you missing the place like me"

1st club we ever went to, one of their first members. We find our recent visits to Blackpool is missing this key ingredient

Bolton

"I’m not going to slag other clubs off but after watching channel 4 tonight we are certain that infusions is the only one for us, fingers crossed it opens soon so we can get back there x same here are you missing the place like me one of the best clubs around

1st club we ever went to, one of their first members. We find our recent visits to Blackpool is missing this key ingredient "

Bolton

"I’m not going to slag other clubs off but after watching channel 4 tonight we are certain that infusions is the only one for us, fingers crossed it opens soon so we can get back there x same here are you missing the place like me one of the best clubs around

1st club we ever went to, one of their first members. We find our recent visits to Blackpool is missing this key ingredient "

one of the best clubs around

Definitely the best club I've ever been to. I'm sure I'll ho there as soon as they reopen

Most, if not any swinging clubs certainly wouldn't allow 14 men in, who all know each other, at once!!!!!! "

Well I know one that might hahaha

flatearth

Maybe October

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

1st club we ever went to, one of their first members. We find our recent visits to Blackpool is missing this key ingredient one of the best clubs around "

Are you a daytime-only visitor there, or have you been on an evening too?

1st club we ever went to, one of their first members. We find our recent visits to Blackpool is missing this key ingredient one of the best clubs around

Are you a daytime-only visitor there, or have you been on an evening too?"

We have been on a Friday evening Saturday afternoon’s and Sunday afternoon x

Penrith

1st club we ever went to, one of their first members. We find our recent visits to Blackpool is missing this key ingredient one of the best clubs around

We have been on a Friday evening Saturday afternoon’s and Sunday afternoon x "

Well I see you actively seek single guys, so as a couple visiting Infusion, did any particular time work better for you? I ask because I would need convincing to pay the annual membership for a single guy to be able to visit on a Friday evening, but I am tempted to have a look on a daytime £12.50 ticket?

flatearth

Well I see you actively seek single guys, so as a couple visiting Infusion, did any particular time work better for you? I ask because I would need convincing to pay the annual membership for a single guy to be able to visit on a Friday evening, but I am tempted to have a look on a daytime £12.50 ticket? "

12.50 was the good old days lol

Penrith

Well I see you actively seek single guys, so as a couple visiting Infusion, did any particular time work better for you? I ask because I would need convincing to pay the annual membership for a single guy to be able to visit on a Friday evening, but I am tempted to have a look on a daytime £12.50 ticket? 12.50 was the good old days lol "

Were you a regular visitor then?

Well I see you actively seek single guys, so as a couple visiting Infusion, did any particular time work better for you? I ask because I would need convincing to pay the annual membership for a single guy to be able to visit on a Friday evening, but I am tempted to have a look on a daytime £12.50 ticket? 12.50 was the good old days lol

"

Before lockdown it was still £12.50 for a single male on a Saturday and Sunday day time but you had to get out by 8 o’clock on a Saturday evening as it was couples only but to be honest it definitely worked for us, Friday nights allowed single males as well but not sure of the price, we love the place and all days we have mentioned definitely worked for us xx

flatearth

My 21st anniversary attending the club VFM

Penrith

Well I see you actively seek single guys, so as a couple visiting Infusion, did any particular time work better for you? I ask because I would need convincing to pay the annual membership for a single guy to be able to visit on a Friday evening, but I am tempted to have a look on a daytime £12.50 ticket? 12.50 was the good old days lol

Before lockdown it was still £12.50 for a single male on a Saturday and Sunday day time but you had to get out by 8 o’clock on a Saturday evening as it was couples only but to be honest it definitely worked for us, Friday nights allowed single males as well but not sure of the price, we love the place and all days we have mentioned definitely worked for us xx "

Yep, last time I checked the membership fees for evening entry was £60 annual for a single male, or £5 lifetime for either single female or a couple, which frankly, is a bitter pill to swallow, and I would take some convincing to pay. The occasional daytime one-off at £12.50, if only for a naked swim and sauna is worth considering though

flatearth

Best place on the coast ...

By *igjohn78Man  over a year ago

lincoln

£60 for a single male and £5 for a woman. And some women want equality I think I will give that a miss

Bolton

"£60 for a single male and £5 for a woman. And some women want equality I think I will give that a miss "
12.50 daytime price well worth it

By *u4rFunMan  over a year ago

wigan

£12.50 , value for money. It’s a great place to chill , socialise and meet in a safe and relaxed atmosphere.The staff are great and helpful in every way, bringing the whole place together.

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

And for the £12-50 you usually get the full experience of Mike behind the bar. Worth the cost for that alone !

Bolton

Keep hoping it will open soon

All good things come to those who wait and remaining closed to protect their customers is paramount. we all need to ride the storm and stay safe.

Bolton

"All good things come to those who wait and remaining closed to protect their customers is paramount. we all need to ride the storm and stay safe. "
any idea when it's reopening

"All good things come to those who wait and remaining closed to protect their customers is paramount. we all need to ride the storm and stay safe. any idea when it's reopening"

I’m sure that decision will be government made seems like the clubs have been shut for ages doesn’t it, only when they have gone we realise how much we miss them

By *he Vital SparkMan  over a year ago

Preston

"All good things come to those who wait and remaining closed to protect their customers is paramount. we all need to ride the storm and stay safe. "

flatearth

Venues with Saunas and Jacuzzi this is they why are not open ...

Won’t be long now till we get the go ahead to reopen clubs and we will definitely be back in infusions to have some banter with Mike and co, oh and hopefully some SEX X

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

I cannot wait for a nude swim in the pool at infusion.

Bolton

Wonder if they are allowed to reopen from may 17 as saunas and spas can open then

By *dgeofheaven71Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth and Blackpool

We totally love this place, from the swimming pool through to banter at the bar, always a good night here but I believe it will have to wait till June to open as the sauna is small even for social distancing

Well we’ve waited this long so I’m sure we can wait hopefully for June 21st

By *orneytwoCouple  over a year ago

Not far from lichfield

We have booked 5 days away in Blackpool.this July hope all is good with the clubs open for the 9th of July.

We have an infusion urge building and it’s throbbing in all the right places... We sooooo need this place to reopen soon!

Waiting patiently for the all important OPEN sign to appear

Bolton

Same here be nice to go back in there after such a long time

By *ClarkKent-Man  over a year ago

blackpool

Best sign in Blackpool

By *manda_SparklesTV/TS  over a year ago

Bamber Bridge

"Waiting patiently for the all important OPEN sign to appear "

Yep, shame it is not ready to be opened yet. Fingers crossed for next week.

By *nfusion_blackpoolCouple  over a year ago

Infusion Blackpool

Reopening date announced

Great news,

Great News Guys will be allowed in on Saturdays now. Shame membership is still high for Single Male

Chester

"Great News Guys will be allowed in on Saturdays now. Shame membership is still high for Single Male"

Free membership for August

Penrith

"Great News Guys will be allowed in on Saturdays now. Shame membership is still high for Single Male"

The place is popular with bi guys though, so should be good value for you

By *wifterMan  over a year ago

lancaster

[Removed by poster at 28/07/21 15:44:20]

lancaster

"I suppose it’s going to be ages till I get fingered in the glory holes again "

I'll be delighted to finger you in the glory holes when Infusions reopens in August. How about the dark room too?

[Removed by poster at 28/07/21 16:29:57]

By *ocraCouple  over a year ago

blackpool

We will defo be there on the Friday night x

We've missed infusions x

See you on the opening night

"I suppose it’s going to be ages till I get fingered in the glory holes again

I'll be delighted to finger you in the glory holes when Infusions reopens in August. How about the dark room too?"

If you find me in the dark room I hope it’s not just your fingers that enter me x

By *eat and discreetCouple  over a year ago

somewhere

22nd august ,sunday afternoon wd are heading to infusions,any couples going that day,,if not we will consider a respectful but horny guy ,,,or 2 lol

By *jj 69Man  over a year ago

telford

I b there sat august 21st in the day time who else is goin there that day

By *east88Couple  over a year ago

darlington

Yippee we’ll be there Saturday 14th August. Say hi if your going.

lancaster

I'll be delighted to finger you in the glory holes when Infusions reopens in August. How about the dark room too?

If you find me in the dark room I hope it’s not just your fingers that enter me x "

Mm Is that an offer? Really hoping now to get you started off by a sensual fingering in the glory holes and take you further with my large cock in the dark room xx.

If you find me in the dark room I hope it’s not just your fingers that enter me x

Mm Is that an offer? Really hoping now to get you started off by a sensual fingering in the glory holes and take you further with my large cock in the dark room xx."

We can play a game of hide and seek, if you find me you can finger me but if you can’t find me I will be in the dark room x

lancaster

Mm Is that an offer? Really hoping now to get you started off by a sensual fingering in the glory holes and take you further with my large cock in the dark room xx.

We can play a game of hide and seek, if you find me you can finger me but if you can’t find me I will be in the dark room x "

MMM Lucy. You sexy tease. By the time I find you in the dark room I will be on fire! You'll have to be careful of my hot fingers

lancaster

Flip flop, Lucy are you planning to go to Club Play tonight? I was there last night x

» Add a new message to this topic