FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > could clubs be doing more

could clubs be doing more

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This has been done to death but I don't feel enough clubs are keeping us up to date with what's going on. If you log on you just get a message club closed.

Other businesses have made a valiant effort to find a way of working with covid. Well done to The townhouse, purple mamba and quest for finding a way to open sorry if missed any.

Using hand gel, having temp taken, leaving name and number, observing distance and own partner play no groupies should be doable for the forseeable ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tasiaCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

"This has been done to death but I don't feel enough clubs are keeping us up to date with what's going on. If you log on you just get a message club closed.

Other businesses have made a valiant effort to find a way of working with covid. Well done to The townhouse, purple mamba and quest for finding a way to open sorry if missed any.

Using hand gel, having temp taken, leaving name and number, observing distance and own partner play no groupies should be doable for the forseeable ? "

No where near as simple as that. All depends on classifications with councils, and then permissions from council, police and public health. Guidance from Gov can be very confusing, and pretty sure every club in the country is pouring over the daily government information in the hope they can do something. Many will be doing work around the club, with no intention of looking in on here at the moment, as all they get is doom and gloom. Others will be grabbing a break from it all at a guess. Most clubs will either be shut, or open, there's no in-between on that statement, so I'd suggest just keep an eye on the "Official" club web site of interest.

Apology accepted, lol

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

"This has been done to death but I don't feel enough clubs are keeping us up to date with what's going on. If you log on you just get a message club closed.

Using hand gel, having temp taken, leaving name and number, observing distance and own partner play no groupies should be doable for the forseeable ?

No where near as simple as that. All depends on classifications with councils, and then permissions from council, police and public health. Guidance from Gov can be very confusing, and pretty sure every club in the country is pouring over the daily government information in the hope they can do something. Many will be doing work around the club, with no intention of looking in on here at the moment, as all they get is doom and gloom. Others will be grabbing a break from it all at a guess. Most clubs will either be shut, or open, there's no in-between on that statement, so I'd suggest just keep an eye on the "Official" club web site of interest.

Apology accepted, lol"

Well said

By *ougarsandcubsWoman  over a year ago

Medway

Apology accepted, lol"

Well said xx

Each council has different licensing restrictions.

There are so many more factors. Those that offer food and drink have different obligations to those that dont

How can a club open if you can not still have full face to face beauty treatments ... all shops and services that are open are subject to pages of risk assessments and segregation methods to keep people apart.

Nightclubs are not open. The sexual entertainment industry is still one that is closed due to it's high risk face to face close contact nature..

I really can not understand why many in the scene do not understand how high risk this all is.

In Scotland face masks are mandatory in shops now. Soon I believe that will be propbably be set for most indoor industries where distancing can not be met...

Even where businesses can open ,they can not open fully and as before. (In all industries.) You can't have lashes or a facial or any face to face treatment at a beauticians still.yet they are open?

Clubs that have space and outside areas and offer refreshments have more of an advantage to open as a social club.

If your local club isnt open it is because it can not for many reasons and that needs to be respected.

People need to understand this.

The clubs you mentioned have had to go to extreme lengths to get to where they are today.. that doesnt mean other clubs haven't bothered it means that just may not be able to....

Looking at all the updates and meets and private parties going on I still find it shocking that people aren't understanding this.

With the increasing numbers of infections in northern towns as well and the daily rates world wide going up..

I'm not sure why people think that lifting restrictions means going back to normal.

It means merely lve this new life in a safer and more controlled mindful way

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Using hand gel, having temp taken, leaving name and number, observing distance and own partner play no groupies should be doable for the forseeable ? "

This comes across as a very entitled post. The clubs can't update you with information they don't have, some clubs have no idea when they will be open again. For some, it might be never.

It's quite insensitive to say they aren't doing enough, you don't know the owners personal situations and the hardships they are going through because of covid, I'm actually shocked that you even think they 'aren't doing enough'.

By *hristine - PierreCouple  over a year ago

Eindhoven NL

Also respecting distances and no play or play with own partner only doesn’t exactly fit in the description of a swingers club.

Might sound ridiculous but we like swinging in swingers club.

We wouldn’t go to a “cinema” that only allows you to watch youtube on your mobile phone.

By *heAnnexWoman  over a year ago

Kings Lynn SWINGERS CLUB, PE33 0BE

Apology accepted, lol

This "

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

Seems you haven't read all the updates and info properly which is strange for someone demanding more.

For starters Quest aren't opening yet as due to their size they cant do it safely so they are waiting until social distancing is over.

Townhouse also aren't open either but are exploring private hires.

Many clubs you haven't mentioned are open now but with play restrictions in place.

We agree fully with all the posts above ours.

KJ x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Seems you haven't read all the updates and info properly which is strange for someone demanding more.

For starters Quest aren't opening yet as due to their size they cant do it safely so they are waiting until social distancing is over.

Many clubs you haven't mentioned are open now but with play restrictions in place.

KJ x"

We are sorry some people feel we are not doing enough . Anyone would think we like being shut with no income and large overheads!

We are shut to keep people safe and by order of the government.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/further-businesses-and-premises-to-close/further-businesses-and-premises-to-close-guidance

Those with an alcohol licence can open under current legislation rules with social distancing measures in place but with no use of play areas.

Clubs that found a way to open there bar areas for social meeting only safety with the advice of local authorities we fully applaud and support but the rest of us are closed for public safety and until the government changes that we will be staying closed at club play as will a lot of clubs.

Paul Club Play

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

KJ x

We are sorry some people feel we are not doing enough . Anyone would think we like being shut with no income and large overheads!

We are shut to keep people safe and by order of the government.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/further-businesses-and-premises-to-close/further-businesses-and-premises-to-close-guidance

Those with an alcohol licence can open under current legislation rules with social distancing measures in place but with no use of play areas.

Clubs that found a way to open there bar areas for social meeting only safety with the advice of local authorities we fully applaud and support but the rest of us are closed for public safety and until the government changes that we will be staying closed at club play as will a lot of clubs.

Paul Club Play"

Most people fully support clubs and we think you're all doing a fantastic job of keeping your heads above water at a scary and shitty time.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I am a member at OP4F at the start of each month on my updates I receive a update saying they are closed for July I expect end of July or beginning of August they will have another update.They have been doing this pretty much since lockdown started.I don’t see how much more they can do as no doubt each club has a different amount of floor space , different councils and the government guidelines are updated every 2-3 weeks with regards to social distancing and what we should and shouldn’t be doing.I see VA & Eureka are opening and on 4th July Le Boudior opened for that Saturday and are now closed until further notice.These are unprecedented times so I think we all have to be patient and hopefully our clubs will all open again soon and we can all get back to some sort of normality

» Add a new message to this topic