FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Daytime @ Kestrels?

Daytime @ Kestrels?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

have any other couples been to Kestrels @ Heathrow on a Friday during the day???? ... we would love some feed back please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

been in daytime on a Friday and it has been good fun, obviously a lot of time it is weather dependant as to the number of people attending but have always enjoyed it

just one thing to remember is that they close at 8pm so they can tidy and clean up to re-open as Abfabs at 9:30pm - you do need to leave

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Could some explain what the difference between the two clubs is ?

closer than you think

"Could some explain what the difference between the two clubs is ?"

Kestrels is naturist swinging, Abfabs is swinging club, ladies wear sexy clothing and males are in smart attire

By *ont Ask Dont GetWoman  over a year ago

amersham

Been to Kestrals once...had to take off my basque, stockings and heels and plod about in a towel. Wasn't happy!

Naturism's not for me!

closer than you think

"Been to Kestrals once...had to take off my basque, stockings and heels and plod about in a towel. Wasn't happy!

Naturism's not for me! "

haha then you go to Abfabs

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

I tend to go fridays.. I had the pool to myself for more than an hour yesterday. It is rarely busy I was there 2oclock left at 6.30 and just one couple left.. depends what you want.. you are able to be nude wear a towel or a wrap toweling or silk.Take flip flops .. If the weather is good there are more people..

wednesday is naturist during day and just moves on to random people dressed later in the evening (clothing optional) looks odd to me.. pm me if you want to chat about it.

we have been a cpl of times when we have flights from heathrow. one fri there was about 3 cpls and about 4 single males. The other one was a sat and there was us and a very young russian cpl. Lucky for us they liked us lol. Like most clubs its pot luck not what the waether is like or if its pay day etc xxx

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

yes its very much like that. seems you can never tell. I imagine the best thing to do is to put up meet signs and get other people interested in going too.make a day of it.

yes i guess a post on the future meet page would be a good idea there must be a lot of cpls who can sneak away daytimes but not evenings for us have to be a sat though

well we r going this friday we love it there and everyone is right it does just depend there can be a few or none but u for a while xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic