FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Decadence Club

Decadence Club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *jones150 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I've seen quite a few people attending Decadence club recently. Just wondering if people are genuinely socially distancing or are people actually playing with one another there?

I'm not looking into the rights and wrongs of this, just curious.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

There shouldn’t be any playing going on anywhere, so if there is, I doubt anyone will hold their hands up on a forum!

Not even sure if they are still open under new restrictions? Someone might confirm that for you, although it could change overnight as things stand at the minute

By *man91Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I think you are best going down there and checking for yourself. But make sure you give them a ring before you go just incase it's closed or not taking in new members etc.

By *ECADANCE CLUB ROCHDALECouple  over a year ago

ROCHDALE

"There shouldn’t be any playing going on anywhere, so if there is, I doubt anyone will hold their hands up on a forum!

Not even sure if they are still open under new restrictions? Someone might confirm that for you, although it could change overnight as things stand at the minute "

Hi everyone. We have been open for social meets only. Upstairs is closed as well as sauna and Jacuzzi but as a licensed bar we were able to open by following the local and government guidelines. However we have been advised as new rules mean customers from high risk areas are not allowed to travel and mix with others that it would be safer to close at the present time. We will reopen as soon as possible.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Sorry to hear your news Decadence. I hope it isnt too long until you can reopen.

By *ECADANCE CLUB ROCHDALECouple  over a year ago

ROCHDALE

"Sorry to hear your news Decadence. I hope it isnt too long until you can reopen. "

Thank you.

By *nG BlackburnCouple  over a year ago

Blackburn and Bolton Areas

Social meeting only. Mandy and Aaron run a very tight ship as they say. Upstairs Closed until further notice. Looking forward to having a play once its allowed.

» Add a new message to this topic