FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Milf/Gilf events

Milf/Gilf events

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Club F in County Durham had a Milf Monday event for more mature people prior to covid.

Are there any other clubs which had similar? I'm interested in exploring things like that once things clear up.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *man91Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Townhouse has Milf Mondays usually on the 1st Monday of every month (except on a Bank holiday Monday when it is on a later date).

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Our Milf Monday event is now 6 years old and is the busiest daytime event in the North with 100+ people in attendance at every event. Our event attracts people from early twenties through to late fifties with a good mix of males, females and couples xx

By *atureMischiefCouple  over a year ago

Lutterworth

"Club F in County Durham had a Milf Monday event for more mature people prior to covid.

Are there any other clubs which had similar? I'm interested in exploring things like that once things clear up. "

Our Mature Mischief event hosted at Liberty Elite has been the one of the busiest midweek evening events in the midlands for the past 3 years prior to the pandemic. We hope to run them again when social distancing restrictions are finally relaxed. That as could be a while though obviously.

Cheers for the replies. I'll watch out for those when things pick up again.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

When we are able to re-open we are calling our event ‘Monday Milfs’ as there is only one Milf Monday in the UK and thats at The Townhouse and has a wonderful hostess called Morticia.

Ours wasn’t specifically aimed at an age group , it was aimed at those who could only get away during the daytimes and also non-members were allowed, which isn’t the case at other events we used to run.

Lets hope we will be back in 2021. (I cant believe I have written 2021, who the hell would have thought that!

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"Townhouse has Milf Mondays usually on the 1st Monday of every month (except on a Bank holiday Monday when it is on a later date)."

And hopefully will be again soon!! I do miss Milf Monday!!

Like Sue says - roll on 2021!

M xx

By *nob and KnockersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

At what age are you a milf? Genuine question x

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"At what age are you a milf? Genuine question x "

When you have a kid or an age where you could have a kid. Some guys like older MILFs, some like younger x

Milf Monday was amazing. covid needs to disapear so Town house opens up again

"When we are able to re-open we are calling our event ‘Monday Milfs’ as there is only one Milf Monday in the UK and thats at The Townhouse and has a wonderful hostess called Morticia.

Ours wasn’t specifically aimed at an age group , it was aimed at those who could only get away during the daytimes and also non-members were allowed, which isn’t the case at other events we used to run.

Lets hope we will be back in 2021. (I cant believe I have written 2021, who the hell would have thought that! "

Thanks for the reply Sue. With hindsight, your description reflects how your daytime event was described to me, by a lady who had attended a few times

Not age based, but based on daytime convenience for people with other responsibilities.

And 2021 is only a few weeks away

Anything to put a positive spin on things...

"At what age are you a milf? Genuine question x

When you have a kid or an age where you could have a kid. Some guys like older MILFs, some like younger x"

So basically any woman over 18.

Birkenhead/Liverpool

When you have a kid or an age where you could have a kid. Some guys like older MILFs, some like younger x

So basically any woman over 18. "

Well yeh hahahaha...but MILF just sounds more filthy! Our ladies would drop their kids at school and head over, fuck all day, shower and leg it to school in time for the school bell lol

Oh to be free to meet again. Seems a long way off xxxxxx

By *nob and KnockersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

When you have a kid or an age where you could have a kid. Some guys like older MILFs, some like younger x"

Thank you x

I'm new to the science and looking for clubs in the North east

» Add a new message to this topic