FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > first time

first time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all been plucking up the courage to go a club for the first time, even more nerve racking the thought of going on my own, I live in bradford\Leeds area any advice on were to go? What to expect etc?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hmmm tough one, I drive past Leeds when I go to partners but dont really know any of the others in your neck of the woods, as I was just saying to a lady who is nervous about going,

everyone had to start as a newbie so just go, look around, relax and have fun

"Hmmm tough one, I drive past Leeds when I go to partners but dont really know any of the others in your neck of the woods, as I was just saying to a lady who is nervous about going,

everyone had to start as a newbie so just go, look around, relax and have fun "

It's just the fact of going on my own, not knowing what to do say etc lol x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can borrow my 'eyebrow rule'

if the eyebrows move up and threaten to become head hair then shut up and ask politely if anyone has any soil to fill in the hole you may have dug from nerves

Lmao still darednt go on my own wouldn't even no how to register lol

By *artsnikCouple  over a year ago

wortley

there is isis just out of leeds city centre

http://isisquest.com/index1.htm

it is a small club but all the people that go there are fab great frendley club

"there is isis just out of leeds city centre

http://isisquest.com/index1.htm

it is a small club but all the people that go there are fab great frendley club"

Thankyou gonna see if I can find someone to come with lol

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Hi all been plucking up the courage to go a club for the first time, even more nerve racking the thought of going on my own, I live in bradford\Leeds area any advice on were to go? What to expect etc? "

can i answer the "what to expect" bit...

don't "expect" anything......

what I would say to anyone going to a club is that it depends on the attitude you go in with.....

if you go with the attitude of expecting "action" and "well I have paid my money where is the sex?" you are going to get very short shrift.... to be honest, that is where guys tend to go wrong!

if you go with the attitude of " having a good time meeting nice people.. and if anything happens then it is a bonus" then you'll fit in fine......

a swinging club is not an easy knocking shop... people go to them for good sex.. not just any sex...

"Hi all been plucking up the courage to go a club for the first time, even more nerve racking the thought of going on my own, I live in bradford\Leeds area any advice on were to go? What to expect etc?

can i answer the "what to expect" bit...

don't "expect" anything......

what I would say to anyone going to a club is that it depends on the attitude you go in with.....

if you go with the attitude of expecting "action" and "well I have paid my money where is the sex?" you are going to get very short shrift.... to be honest, that is where guys tend to go wrong!

if you go with the attitude of " having a good time meeting nice people.. and if anything happens then it is a bonus" then you'll fit in fine......

a swinging club is not an easy knocking shop... people go to them for good sex.. not just any sex..."

Oh id never expect to get laid tbh I'm mire than happy sinking a few beers and having some banter

» Add a new message to this topic