FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Pandora’s Halloween Party 31st Oct :)

Pandora’s Halloween Party 31st Oct :)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So fellow fabberoonies who else is attending this horror/sex fest party hehe. I cannot wait as it will be a new experience attending alone an Asian shiny unicorn are costumes a must or can one walk around in lingerie?

Please let me know toodles

Note to self need to stop eating skittles and drinking lol Uber hyper

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *aughtySirMan  over a year ago

manchester

"So fellow fabberoonies who else is attending this horror/sex fest party hehe. I cannot wait as it will be a new experience attending alone an Asian shiny unicorn are costumes a must or can one walk around in lingerie?

Note to self need to stop eating skittles and drinking lol Uber hyper "

Make sure you loads of skittles xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd love the opportunity to go out this weekend but I think I'm barred from Pandoras

We going to Halloween party

"So fellow fabberoonies who else is attending this horror/sex fest party hehe. I cannot wait as it will be a new experience attending alone an Asian shiny unicorn are costumes a must or can one walk around in lingerie?

Looks like it may be cancelled

Fingers crossed its will be great even

By *nooshWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Looks like it may be cancelled "

Why would it be cancelled? As far as I heard (yesterday) it's on and I'm going!

By *uttyandbeeCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Have you any solid conformation about your comment or is it on consumption that Leeds will be placed into tier 3 before Saturday?

By *nooshWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Costumes are just a bit of fun, not essential. Lingerie is perfect for dressing down x

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"I'd love the opportunity to go out this weekend but I think I'm barred from Pandoras "

What! Again?

Sure they don’t ban pussycats,

"I'd love the opportunity to go out this weekend but I think I'm barred from Pandoras

What! Again?

Sure they don’t ban pussycats,"

I just don't want to travel all that way to be turned away at the door but been blocked by management lol ooooops xx

"I'd love the opportunity to go out this weekend but I think I'm barred from Pandoras

What! Again?

Sure they don’t ban pussycats,

I just don't want to travel all that way to be turned away at the door but been blocked by management lol ooooops xx"

What did u do u naughty girl?

By *r easy1981Man  over a year ago

leeds

Need someone to go with who can help a fella out lol

By *S1407Couple  over a year ago

dartford

By *S1407Couple  over a year ago

dartford

We are always happy to chaperone a lady to parties and clubs. We have a few girlfriends we do this for

By *lack UhuruMan  over a year ago

Leeds/London

It's still on unless we get put into tier 3 but continue to check the clubs website for details

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Tier 3 from Monday so Saturday night still tier 2 as at present

By *inkybabe1109Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

Wonder if they say open once in teir 3

By *heffman82Man  over a year ago

sheffield

I may be attending as a plus one with a lovely couple

By *ipstick_smudgerMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Looking forward to cumming on Saturday.

Bringing a friend for lots of fun

By *r easy1981Man  over a year ago

leeds

Could do with a plus one my self single guy looking for help lol

By *affquestCouple  over a year ago

Rotherham

Roll call ?

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple  over a year ago

HereAndThere

Count us in

"Looking forward to cumming on Saturday.

Bringing a friend for lots of fun

"

Looking forward to seeing you again. xx

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

Possibly attending with a plus one

What times it on till?

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

This is wrong

By *lack UhuruMan  over a year ago

Leeds/London

"This is wrong"

What's wrong with it? They are complying by all the Covid test rules. And, you o he fair, it's safer than going to your local pub

"This is wrong

What's wrong with it? They are complying by all the Covid test rules. And, you o he fair, it's safer than going to your local pub"

I think the ‘Covid test rules’ aren’t really working, do you? Hence the current infection rate in the NW is through the roof

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

" it's safer than going to your local pub"

How is it safer ?

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

Hope it was a good night. We got all dressed up but were turned away at the door because it was full.

Had to go home again. My outfit definitely wasn’t appropriate for a normal bar

We were a bit nervous about going in the first place, having not ventured out anywhere like this since March. Worried about social distancing etc. So it was probably a blessing for us to not get in, we’d have felt uncomfortable if it was really busy. Just wish we’d have checked Fab before we left to save us the trip. Lesson learned for next time.

We also got all dressed up but were turned away at the door because it was full. Still, got a lovely tour of the place at the end of the night. Wow it was amazing. So many rooms to play hide and seek in. Looking to play next time once out of this lockdown. If you seen us do drop us a line.

By *lemFandango68Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

First-time visit to Pandora’s yesterday with my beautiful sexy bubble buddy, met some fantastic people, had a great time! Thank you to all, hope to see you again soon.

It was a great night and so nice to catch up with a few of our fab friends. If we spoke please say hi

By *orticiaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"First-time visit to Pandora’s yesterday with my beautiful sexy bubble buddy, met some fantastic people, had a great time! Thank you to all, hope to see you again soon. "

So you’re openly admitting - bragging even - that you & the club are breaking the rules then?

Nice

That’s a smack in the face for everyone following the rules.

It’s the places & people that can’t follow the rules that have brought national lockdown on everyone.

Hope it was worth it.

Maybe you can explain how much it was worth it to the people you know who will be impacted because of this lockdown. Maybe because their cancer treatment gets cancelled, or their hip replacement surgery. Or they become a victim of domestic violence or a mental health breakdown.

But it’s all worth it, because you & other like you got to break the rules for shits & giggles.

Unbelievable.

By *inkybabe1109Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

We havent gone to any clubs or done anything since lockdown

By *orkshirefucktruckMan  over a year ago

rotherham

cant believe the moaners on here slagging this great club doing all it can to stay open and not shut down for good due to covid,are u armchair swingers that never play and just perve pics ffs,this club has followed all the rules and u can clearly see they have turned people away as they reached their limit,get a grip u sados as u will be the ones walking ur kids to school chatting at the gates,are nattering in ur local shops,,,,,,just the same,do u not visit ur elderly friends or parents as per covid rules,we are all adults and resposible for our own welfare,a club following rules is doing nothing wrong so get ya puzzle book out and crack on saddos,im not ignorant to this disease but compleate isolation just isnt possible for some ie jobs,caring,depression ect so who is ignorant now,you will be the ones moaning when their no clubs left to go to

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

"First-time visit to Pandora’s yesterday with my beautiful sexy bubble buddy, met some fantastic people, had a great time! Thank you to all, hope to see you again soon.

So you’re openly admitting - bragging even - that you & the club are breaking the rules then?

Nice

It’s the places & people that can’t follow the rules that have brought national lockdown on everyone.

Hope it was worth it.

Maybe you can explain how much it was worth it to the people you know who will be impacted because of this lockdown. Maybe because their cancer treatment gets cancelled, or their hip replacement surgery. Or they become a victim of domestic violence or a mental health breakdown.

But it’s all worth it, because you & other like you got to break the rules for shits & giggles.

Unbelievable."

Bit strong

Wirral

"cant believe the moaners on here slagging this great club doing all it can to stay open and not shut down for good due to covid,are u armchair swingers that never play and just perve pics ffs,this club has followed all the rules and u can clearly see they have turned people away as they reached their limit,get a grip u sados as u will be the ones walking ur kids to school chatting at the gates,are nattering in ur local shops,,,,,,just the same,do u not visit ur elderly friends or parents as per covid rules,we are all adults and resposible for our own welfare,a club following rules is doing nothing wrong so get ya puzzle book out and crack on saddos,im not ignorant to this disease but compleate isolation just isnt possible for some ie jobs,caring,depression ect so who is ignorant now,you will be the ones moaning when their no clubs left to go to"

They are not following the rules. They are breaking them. This is made very clear by their guests from last night admitting to it above.

I would try to explain it to you in more detail, but I don’t have enough crayons.

Maybe you could read the government guidelines where it explains that 2 households cannot mix indoors. Which means no one should have been talking to anyone other than those sat at their own table.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/local-covid-alert-level-high

"First-time visit to Pandora’s yesterday with my beautiful sexy bubble buddy, met some fantastic people, had a great time! Thank you to all, hope to see you again soon.

Nice

Hope it was worth it.

Unbelievable.

Bit strong "

That's what we thought

Social distancing was maintained and we had to wear a mask while at the bar or standing up. So no different to been in a busy supermarket or in a pub.

By *R and BlondieCouple  over a year ago

Bebington, wirral

[Removed by poster at 01/11/20 16:23:31]

By *R and BlondieCouple  over a year ago

Bebington, wirral

"cant believe the moaners on here slagging this great club doing all it can to stay open and not shut down for good due to covid,are u armchair swingers that never play and just perve pics ffs,this club has followed all the rules and u can clearly see they have turned people away as they reached their limit,get a grip u sados as u will be the ones walking ur kids to school chatting at the gates,are nattering in ur local shops,,,,,,just the same,do u not visit ur elderly friends or parents as per covid rules,we are all adults and resposible for our own welfare,a club following rules is doing nothing wrong so get ya puzzle book out and crack on saddos,im not ignorant to this disease but compleate isolation just isnt possible for some ie jobs,caring,depression ect so who is ignorant now,you will be the ones moaning when their no clubs left to go to

They are not following the rules. They are breaking them. This is made very clear by their guests from last night admitting to it above.

I would try to explain it to you in more detail, but I don’t have enough crayons.

Maybe you could read the government guidelines where it explains that 2 households cannot mix indoors. Which means no one should have been talking to anyone other than those sat at their own table.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/local-covid-alert-level-high"

People must not meet with anybody outside their household or support bubble in any indoor setting, whether at home or in a public place.

Tier 2 restrictions.How simple is this???...says it all really, unbelievable

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

I was under the impression halloween was supposed to be cancelled. Events like Whitby goth weekend all got cancelled so why did this event happen

The police turned up to inspect the club. They seemed more than happy that all rules were in place.

rotherham

u may be bitter having conections with townhouse and having to shut but sorry ur not above council rules its a seperate area to where u are from and has different rulings as per different councils so unless ur head of leeds council i dont think u have the knowledge to over rule their permision of the club to stay open,listening to people saying they had a good night and wording making it better like everyone does dosent mean they have broken rules if ur eyes havent seen it urself,the club even had a visit from police and was ok to continue do u really think they would be able to continue if they wa breaking rules,u should be supporting clubs to stay open not slating them,pandoras is one of the biggest clubs around so can ensure a safe distance unlike a lot of small clubs where this isnt possible,town house has just decided to close after being open u wasnt slating this place was you.please stop negativity for this and any other clubs thats trying its best in these testing times for all or we wont have any left to go to.

"The police turned up to inspect the club. They seemed more than happy that all rules were in place. "

Pretty sure if the police were not happy they would have closed she place down there and then, and we would have all been fined

Wirral

"u may be bitter having conections with townhouse and having to shut but sorry ur not above council rules its a seperate area to where u are from and has different rulings as per different councils so unless ur head of leeds council i dont think u have the knowledge to over rule their permision of the club to stay open,listening to people saying they had a good night and wording making it better like everyone does dosent mean they have broken rules if ur eyes havent seen it urself,the club even had a visit from police and was ok to continue do u really think they would be able to continue if they wa breaking rules,u should be supporting clubs to stay open not slating them,pandoras is one of the biggest clubs around so can ensure a safe distance unlike a lot of small clubs where this isnt possible,town house has just decided to close after being open u wasnt slating this place was you.please stop negativity for this and any other clubs thats trying its best in these testing times for all or we wont have any left to go to."

I’m sorry, I have no idea what this says.

If you could translate it & throw in a little punctuation, that’d be great.

I will assume you are challenging my knowledge of the Tier 2 restrictions because they don’t apply to my local club.

Thankfully, I’m able to read all of the information provided by our aimless government & can establish that these are the restrictions that do apply in Yorkshire.

And, as people have freely admitted to socialising with people from other households, this means they have broken those rules.

Not sure what but if that is hard to understand

newcatle

What’s happened to all this clubs should stick together and wishing them well on trying to keep afloat following the guidelines !

newcatle

Am sure if there was anything a miss the authorities would be all over them!

"What’s happened to all this clubs should stick together and wishing them well on trying to keep afloat following the guidelines ! "

We are with you on this. Support your local club's even just to be sociable . We will all be complaining when covid is over and there's no club's to go as they have all closed down. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

We have stayed in and not played at all with anyone since March. It was nice to get out for a change

Doncaster

[Removed by poster at 01/11/20 17:26:38]

Rotherham

We didn’t go either and it is one of, if not our favourite club. We weren’t sure how it would pan out but we took our safety seriously and decided not to go. This is not a reflection upon the club, who we have always found to be supportive of its members , but because we felt we couldn’t rely upon others being sensible, or ourselves if we got in the mood. Nevertheless we have been to pubs and restaurants and even in taxi ques and chatted to people at the next table etc or in the vaping area . I’ve been closer to people in the supermarket . What I will say is that Pandora is the biggest club we know and has the capacity to allow all to social distance. If the rules are followed it would be no different to being in a pub with a lot of like minded sexy people. We chose not to go but we don’t seek to judge those who did.As someone said earlier we just hope and pray clubs are open for us to meet when this is all over. Please feel free not to respond one way or another because we are a strong loving couple who will remain so irrespective of what you may feel about what we said. For the rest - see you on the other side when the fun will commence and will be truly awesome x

Doncaster

Nice

Hope it was worth it.

Unbelievable."

To be honest it was very well controlled and the guidelines observed by all there, far more sensible behaviour than I've seen in pubs or even supermarkets. The police visited at one point and let the evening continue, so must have been happy with what was going on.

I quite enjoy giggles, but personally draw the line at shits. Each to their own...

Appreciate and accept your point though.

rotherham

Morticia

stay silent ur negativity and bitterness of a club thats stayed open legally a bit longer than ur local one that u do events at is making u an embarassment,the postsabove clearly state tyhey turned people away,they also updated there status to try save people traveling to the club only to not gain entry,its not rocket science to see if they was willing to break rules then these people would have been allowed in,u also can see it was checked by polics last week and all legal,clubs also are allowed as per council rules as they state,dont know what ur issue is but guess urfeeling a tad silly at mo,the club u go to will be watching ur slander seeing how u can try and bring a club down unlike them themselves who are nice and trying everything to get clubs to work together and stay open,its really hard times for the club scene and clubs dont need u to help them shut by earsay for u to gloss up,im sorry u cant make out my point earlier and had to divert the topic towards me but nice try,i hope u see how ur comments are recieved and judged,we all need positives in our lives at min

Wirral

"What’s happened to all this clubs should stick together and wishing them well on trying to keep afloat following the guidelines ! "

I’m more than happy to support any it’ll the clubs that have stayed open within guidelines, provided a place for people to be themselves in a safe space & to try & keep afloat.

But when you have people posting photos on Fab taken at clubs where they have played in groups the night before, or messaging people to tell them about it & invite them to go along the following weekend, or where they are simply breaking the rules for their Tier, my ‘each to their own’ filter doesn’t stretch that far I’m afraid

newcatle

"What’s happened to all this clubs should stick together and wishing them well on trying to keep afloat following the guidelines !

I’m more than happy to support any it’ll the clubs that have stayed open within guidelines, provided a place for people to be themselves in a safe space & to try & keep afloat.

But when you have people posting photos on Fab taken at clubs where they have played in groups the night before, or messaging people to tell them about it & invite them to go along the following weekend, or where they are simply breaking the rules for their Tier, my ‘each to their own’ filter doesn’t stretch that far I’m afraid "

But on this post there is no mention of play, and private messages is only come to light on another thread, where i do believe the lady who received them was having a go at the people not the club.

It does come across that its club rivalry and bitterness for whatever reason!

Rotherham

"u may be bitter having conections with townhouse and having to shut but sorry ur not above council rules its a seperate area to where u are from and has different rulings as per different councils so unless ur head of leeds council i dont think u have the knowledge to over rule their permision of the club to stay open,listening to people saying they had a good night and wording making it better like everyone does dosent mean they have broken rules if ur eyes havent seen it urself,the club even had a visit from police and was ok to continue do u really think they would be able to continue if they wa breaking rules,u should be supporting clubs to stay open not slating them,pandoras is one of the biggest clubs around so can ensure a safe distance unlike a lot of small clubs where this isnt possible,town house has just decided to close after being open u wasnt slating this place was you.please stop negativity for this and any other clubs thats trying its best in these testing times for all or we wont have any left to go to.

I’m sorry, I have no idea what this says.

If you could translate it & throw in a little punctuation, that’d be great.

I will assume you are challenging my knowledge of the Tier 2 restrictions because they don’t apply to my local club.

Thankfully, I’m able to read all of the information provided by our aimless government & can establish that these are the restrictions that do apply in Yorkshire.

And, as people have freely admitted to socialising with people from other households, this means they have broken those rules.

Not sure what but if that is hard to understand "

Being part of the grammar police it was going so well until the last sentence, that made absolutely no sense . Let he who is without ......

By *oodnitegirlWoman  over a year ago

Yorkshire

"What’s happened to all this clubs should stick together and wishing them well on trying to keep afloat following the guidelines !

But when you have people posting photos on Fab taken at clubs where they have played in groups the night before, or messaging people to tell them about it & invite them to go along the following weekend, or where they are simply breaking the rules for their Tier, my ‘each to their own’ filter doesn’t stretch that far I’m afraid

But on this post there is no mention of play, and private messages is only come to light on another thread, where i do believe the lady who received them was having a go at the people not the club.

It does come across that its club rivalry and bitterness for whatever reason! "

I was meaning ANY club too if they let people have group play.

I’m all for supporting clubs with being Social but group play takes the ABSOLUTE PISS. It’s selfish.

newcatle

It does come across that its club rivalry and bitterness for whatever reason!

I was meaning ANY club too if they let people have group play.

I’m all for supporting clubs with being Social but group play takes the ABSOLUTE PISS. It’s selfish. "

And I am with you on that , but turning clubs against each other is wrong! Everyone who risks play is at fault here and definitely nothing to brag about!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I STAYED HOME OK FOLKS NO NEED TO FIGHT

rotherham

But when you have people posting photos on Fab taken at clubs where they have played in groups the night before, or messaging people to tell them about it & invite them to go along the following weekend, or where they are simply breaking the rules for their Tier, my ‘each to their own’ filter doesn’t stretch that far I’m afraid "

the club u do ur events ie townhouse will be watching how ur trying to damage the club scene so please decide which side of fence ur on as townhouse will be thinking ur doing a secret call to authorities in future if ever they broke a rule un knowingly that didnt sit right with urselves,please spare a thought for one minute what these clubs are going through in these uncertain times instead of trying to gloss up on hearsay which has a damaging effect on any club,these forums can be seen by anyone in any walk of life and job

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

No rivalry between ourselves and Pandora's. We are miles apart with a different customer base. Not that it matters, as we get along with all clubs, even the ones on our doorstep. In fact, we are working together to try and get through this!

Wirral

As I’m not a club, I’m not sure how you figure that out. And if you’re referring to the fact I’ve hosted club events in the pre-lockdown era, Townhouse have remained closed since March, so have no relevance to this discussion.

And I didn’t say that this post referenced play, so please don’t put words in my mouth.

Going back to July, there have been photos posted on here showing play in clubs, statuses about play in clubs & private messages about play in clubs from the customers of some the clubs who were able to open. You are right that there is another post about messages, but that’s not a new thing, and I am not just basing my statement on hearsay or second hand information.

And yes, the people attending the club are wholly responsible for their behaviour, which is why I called out the people posting on this thread above.

However, the clubs who are not preventing it from happening, and effectively allowing people to break the rules with impunity, are just as culpable.

The majority of clubs who have been able to open have done so without their customers breaking the rules, and as with pubs, bars & restaurants, it it up to the venue to ensure rules are adhered to.

I applaud the clubs who have done it in the right way. The “journalists” who float around on these forums looking for anything salacious to print in their red top rags have been given no quarter from these clubs.

The swinging community is maligned by almost everyone. Swingers are portrayed as sex-crazed maniacs in any story written. Lockdown is causing untold mental health harm to members of the LBGTQ community who can’t get out to a safe place to relax & just be themselves, and now we are back at square one.

People who can’t follow the rules have put all of this at risk because they want a quick leg over, or to attend a party because they don’t see why the rules should apply to them. And I can’t applaud that.

Sorry if you think that’s unreasonable, but there we have it

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

As you are probably aware Admin don't monitor what goes on in clubs so if you have any information about of breaking Covid rules in the club please report to the relevant authorities so they can check it out

What you can do on here is report any club profiles that you think are breaking rules and Admin will check it out on here