FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Possible reopening of clubs

Possible reopening of clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

With the positive news of multiple vaccines, one of the chief scientists of sage (i forget which one) has said that he expects social distancing to be in affect till May. If that is the case is it reasonable for clubs to start thinking of reopening around that time?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Similarly, other scientists have stated that they are hoping to achieve herd immunity by August with a hope to get back to some sort of normality by December. So with so many differing opinions, I am going to wait it out and not speculate.

We are all bedded in until Spring Summer but not holding our breath to be honest. We will be the absolute last businesses to open. So they will allow everywhere else to open bit by bit, keep looking at the data and then if all seems stable, we will be allowed to open.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"Similarly, other scientists have stated that they are hoping to achieve herd immunity by August with a hope to get back to some sort of normality by December. So with so many differing opinions, I am going to wait it out and not speculate.

We are all bedded in until Spring Summer but not holding our breath to be honest. We will be the absolute last businesses to open. So they will allow everywhere else to open bit by bit, keep looking at the data and then if all seems stable, we will be allowed to open.

"

We will be joining you as soon as you re-open! Support your local Club, and those a little further away!

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

Important to be guided by the science and the experts on this. An early return of Clubs would be great for us as we only play at Clubs in Madrid and the UK. We will all have to show patience and perseverance.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"An early return of Clubs would be great for us as we only play at Clubs in Madrid and the UK. "

Why is Madrid the only place abroad that you play ?

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I think it will be more likely for people to start to meet others in houses first than swinging clubs

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I think it will be more likely for people to start to meet others in houses first than swinging clubs "

People haven't stopped meeting in houses!!! Lol I can't tell you how many house parties we've been invited to

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

"I think it will be more likely for people to start to meet others in houses first than swinging clubs

People haven't stopped meeting in houses!!! Lol I can't tell you how many house parties we've been invited to "

Oh I know they haven’t but I mean when the government says we can meet In houses without socially distance

» Add a new message to this topic