FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > best approach as a single guy

best approach as a single guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

if i was to go to a club as a single guy which approach works best for you?

from what ive seen there are the ones who move in very close and show you their wanking skills.or does the stand back approach and try and make conversation or ask if its ok to watch and hope to be invited.

which camp do you follow and which gives the best results?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As a single woman I would say make conversation. Don't stand back and wank whilst looking at me, makes me want to slap your wrists for being a naughty boy lol.

"if i was to go to a club as a single guy which approach works best for you?

from what ive seen there are the ones who move in very close and show you their wanking skills.or does the stand back approach and try and make conversation or ask if its ok to watch and hope to be invited.

which camp do you follow and which gives the best results?"

i find that i find that being friendly and having conversation with people it usually leads to something more very fast not really one for standing there just wanking would rather be doing

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i give the same advice to everyone...

Just.... be ....yourself....

go... chat.... no expectations....

you can be the person who chats and gets to know people a little, have a laugh and without any expectations..

or you can be the person who doesn't say boo to a goose, wonders round like a lost sheep in a towel and jangle your keys anytime someone gets close to playing...

I know which is likely to get you noticed in a positive way....

"As a single woman I would say make conversation. Don't stand back and wank whilst looking at me, makes me want to slap your wrists for being a naughty boy lol. "
would be very hard not to wank over you tho hehe

treat it like a social meet if you get action bonus works for me every time

"As a single woman I would say make conversation. Don't stand back and wank whilst looking at me, makes me want to slap your wrists for being a naughty boy lol. would be very hard not to wank over you tho hehe "

Haha thank you very much. Must say it can be irritating being wanted over in the main club, but in a private room is another matter!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"As a single woman I would say make conversation. Don't stand back and wank whilst looking at me, makes me want to slap your wrists for being a naughty boy lol. would be very hard not to wank over you tho hehe

Haha thank you very much. Must say it can be irritating being wanted over in the main club, but in a private room is another matter!!! "

the men who stand wanking have nver had any fun with us,the one who was polite,got his rewards

[Removed by poster at 11/07/12 20:53:48]

cock out,

beat yourself a semi,

take a run up,

jump in shouting "Jeronimo"..

and hope you land in a woman...

Works every time, 60% of the time...

By *orksvalleyguyMan  over a year ago

leeds

Brilliant

You've got this all wrong though. If you stand really close, really, really close to the woman and keep your hand under your towel she'll never notice. And remember, if she walks away that means she's keen and wants you to follow.

By *orth West CoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Good pick-up lines for a club are: "Do as I say and you won't get hurt" and "This isn't a toy gun, bitch!" If all else fails you could try either chloroform or a stun-gun, if the above works you might also consider constructing a hidden cellar if you are planning on a longer-term relationship.

"Brilliant

You've got this all wrong though. If you stand really close, really, really close to the woman and keep your hand under your towel she'll never notice. And remember, if she walks away that means she's keen and wants you to follow.

"

And when she tells you politely to bog off.... oh she really wants you then!!! $--

By *unpearCouple  over a year ago

bristol

I do like to chat to guy some times but I like to watch a guy wanking close to me and if I take a fancy to him, I will start playing with his cock and usually let him play with me and so on.

"cock out,

beat yourself a semi,

take a run up,

Works every time, 60% of the time..."

PMSL! Now I know where I was going wrong for all those years!!!!!! (Picks himself up off floor.......)

which camp do you follow and which gives the best results?

Good pick-up lines for a club are: "Do as I say and you won't get hurt" and "This isn't a toy gun, bitch!" If all else fails you could try either chloroform or a stun-gun, if the above works you might also consider constructing a hidden cellar if you are planning on a longer-term relationship. "

Good advice, but have you seen the cost of emigrating to Austria?????

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"cock out,

beat yourself a semi,

take a run up,

PMSL! Now I know where I was going wrong for all those years!!!!!! (Picks himself up off floor.......)

"

Me too, unfortunately for me she always rolls over as I'm in mid flight and I end up bouncing off a big fella....

"cock out,

beat yourself a semi,

take a run up,

Me too, unfortunately for me she always rolls over as I'm in mid flight and I end up bouncing off a big fella...."

Ah, you know you love it - go on, admit it!!!!

By *absFrenchGentMan  over a year ago

stafford

Chatting is of course the only way, appart of course if the couple comes and start playing next to you while you're busy with a woman , and that they let you know that they'd like you to join or watch them . Being relaxed and non pushy is a must for single men .

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

was at chams last night and had a bit of fun in the room with the swing in with the guy i went with.

lots of guys came and had a look, one had a sit down and a wank lol i tried to invite him over as best i could but its hard when you are getting fucked nice and hard lol

i prefer the men to be quite forward to be honest, but also respectful if i say no to their cock lol

» Add a new message to this topic