FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Multi club parties

Multi club parties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ireAndIce200 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

The other thread got too big! Just to say we had a great time last Saturday and looking forward to some more poke dancing on next Saturday! Missing the clubs but it’s a good way to spend a naughty night in (although we didn’t get much sleep the Sunday lie in was needed)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urple Mamba ClubCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"The other thread got too big! Just to say we had a great time last Saturday and looking forward to some more poke dancing on next Saturday! Missing the clubs but it’s a good way to spend a naughty night in (although we didn’t get much sleep the Sunday lie in was needed)"

I believe you mean pole dancer! (Although poke dancing sounds fun x) we've more virtual entertainment this weekend - including dancers and live music gearing up for Christmas xx

By * and A777Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I went and bought a new webcam for the Suits and Nudes multiclub party. So my boobs should now be in full HD.

By *ugrat-300Man  over a year ago

leicester

Really looking forward to tonight going to be a great night with lots of great people see you all soon x

By * and A777Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

We really enjoyed it! Looking forward to next weekend too (it’s someone’s birthday too!) especially loved watching the remote control fun

By *urple Mamba ClubCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

After a short Christmas break, we're back for NYE! Hopefully we'll all be well rested and seeing in 2021 in style xxx Looking forward to seeing in the New Year with familiar faces and new friends xxx

By *anKateWoman  over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Might be tempted by the NYE party!

» Add a new message to this topic