FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Sexy outfit help needed....

Sexy outfit help needed....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r and Mrs Penguin OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Wales

To the sexy ladies of Fab.

Please help a girl out.

Looking for something sexy yet slutty, I hate shopping of any kind but in need of a few outfits.

Something I would not have to take off during play.

Im concious of tummy and boobs.

Im open to one peice and sets with stocking and suspenders.

Size 12 but have had 3 kids so hence a little concious.

Any help with any sites I could look at that you would recomend and/or have purchased from yourselves, nothing too expensive as first time trying something like this.

Thank you ladies.

Mrs p xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

"To the sexy ladies of Fab.

Please help a girl out.

Looking for something sexy yet slutty, I hate shopping of any kind but in need of a few outfits.

Any help with any sites I could look at that you would recomend and/or have purchased from yourselves, nothing too expensive as first time trying something like this.

Thank you ladies.

Mrs p xxx

"

I bought an open backed long sleeved body from Lovehoney recently which I really like. Covers everything on the front but it's crotchless and also has snap fasteners.

3rd photo in my gallery if you want to see it, I take a 16 so you'd be fine x

By *goddessCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Please help a girl out.

Thank you ladies.

Mrs p xxx

"

hi have a look at the pantie purse com they do some lovely stuff and there toys are fab

By *ohn1953Man  over a year ago

North Wales

[Removed by poster at 09/12/20 22:03:40]

By *ohn1953Man  over a year ago

North Wales

Please help a girl out.

Something I would not have to take off

Thank you ladies.

Mrs p xxx

"

Why not go into Ann summers I was in there the other day getting a female friend something, how about a basques with a pair of panties or thong. But I wish you ladies stop worrying about your bodies weather you got stretch marks or just a bigger sized ladies, in your photos you look lovely and I been to clubs and sex cinemas and no one bats a eye lid what you look like or dress, if everyone was the same shape if would be boring, so come on your ladies show us them lovely bodies . John

By *isces WomanWoman  over a year ago

West London

I buy from ebay and bondara. I avoid wish and similar Chinese sites as the sizing come up small.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"I buy from ebay and bondara. I avoid wish and similar Chinese sites as the sizing come up small."

It can be a bit trial and error with the Chinese sites, but once you know what size you'll need they're super cheap and look great. Usually 3 sizes above you normal. 99% of ours are from there and it's usually only £3-4 an outfit.

By *olidOak85Couple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Following this thread..!

By *etro8Couple  over a year ago

Southampton

Half cup bra preferably white see thru... nice blouse.

Suspender belt white 6/8 wide straps preferably metal clips.

Black fishnets stockings micro mesh. No panties.

White high heels.

It’s a private thing I would wear if I was doing DP with my hubbie.

Good luck. xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I get most of my outfits from lovehoney. Corsets are good if your looking to hide your belly and they also give your boobs a lift. Also crotchless stockings are great to keep on!

Just as a side note you have a great figure, flaunt it!

South Wales

Please help a girl out.

Thank you ladies.

Mrs p xxx

I bought an open backed long sleeved body from Lovehoney recently which I really like. Covers everything on the front but it's crotchless and also has snap fasteners.

3rd photo in my gallery if you want to see it, I take a 16 so you'd be fine x"

I like it but not 100% sure on the long sleeve. And... i fear my tits would hang out the bottom. I cant see any support in that. X x haha..

Thank u hun. Appreciate it x x

Dionne x

Please help a girl out.

Nice crutchless body stocking .....love honey .. Anne summers..

Thank you ladies.

Mrs p xxx

"

Try pour moi, they do a sexy lingerie section, also pabo may be worth a try.

By *lamourpussyCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

"Try pour moi, they do a sexy lingerie section, also pabo may be worth a try."

Sparkling strawberry are good for sexy dresses, costumes etc. If you want great underwear have a look at Touchable - not cheap but they do some real quality underwear sets and fully fashioned stockings. Stay away from Ann Summers expensive rubbish.

South Wales

Please help a girl out.

Something I would not have to take off

Thank you ladies.

Mrs p xxx

Why not go into Ann summers I was in there the other day getting a female friend something, how about a basques with a pair of panties or thong. But I wish you ladies stop worrying about your bodies weather you got stretch marks or just a bigger sized ladies, in your photos you look lovely and I been to clubs and sex cinemas and no one bats a eye lid what you look like or dress, if everyone was the same shape if would be boring, so come on your ladies show us them lovely bodies . John"

I wish it was that easy hun.

Everytime i have gone in there is only size O's left lol.

Plus I live in spain but commute back and forth every 2 weeks for work. When I am here I can not leave my client as I am their carer. So shopping in actual shops is hard. Plus I hate shopping with a passion.

Lol x x x x

Im not a girly girl, im not really into pretty or cite things, my shopping is mostly done in the mens section, everything nowadays is too bloody frilly....

Most gorls amd ladies i see on the street are all dressed the same.

I would say im a little bit edgy, i like to be dominant but in the right hands i melt and obey, oh, i also cant walk in heels for shit, im like bambi on ice... pmsl..

Before the kids i would rocked up naked if i could.

After the kids its not the strech marks as they are only few, its having tits that I can tuck in my knickers with no substance thats the problem.

Not a good look on 4's trust me, ive watched the videos and deleted. Hated what i saw.

So the outfit is to help with my confidence really when playing.

If I could fuck fully clothed I'd be the life and sole of the party....

But thank u hun. I truly know what u are saying.

Thank u. Mrs p x x

South Wales

"I buy from ebay and bondara. I avoid wish and similar Chinese sites as the sizing come up small."

Am just in the middle of purchasing from ebay. Well, my secretary is. Haha.

Hubby has been looking and sending links and pics to me while im in work haha.

Thank u hun x x

Dionne x x

South Wales

Please help a girl out.

Thank you ladies.

Mrs p xxx

hi have a look at the pantie purse com they do some lovely stuff and there toys are fab "

Thank u hun will deffo look into that x x x

D x x x

South Wales

"I buy from ebay and bondara. I avoid wish and similar Chinese sites as the sizing come up small.

It can be a bit trial and error with the Chinese sites, but once you know what size you'll need they're super cheap and look great. Usually 3 sizes above you normal. 99% of ours are from there and it's usually only £3-4 an outfit."

If u have any particular sellers on ebay i would be happy to have a look if u have the info hun x x

As ots trail and error at the mo i dont mind spending for a little cheaper.

If its a style i like then i coupd find something a little better quality then if needed. X x

How do u find the quality of the things u buy. X x

Thank u x x

Dionne x x

South Wales

"I get most of my outfits from lovehoney. Corsets are good if your looking to hide your belly and they also give your boobs a lift. Also crotchless stockings are great to keep on!

Just as a side note you have a great figure, flaunt it! "

Have always bought our toys from love honey.

Did buy 2 crotchless all in ones from there last year, tried them on and they have stayed in the draw.

If i could have a boob job to put them back where they are meant to be I would, in a heart beat. Hated how it made them look when i had it on so put me off wearing them...

And thank u hun. Appreciate it. In my oics i look confident cause i could spend a little time finding the right way to stand, sit or lay.

We have filmed some of our meets and I absolutely will not watch any of them, I saw myself in one or two and just hated it.

So to actually enjoy watching them back with hubby i wamt to be able to wear something that hides the bits I hate. X x x

Dionne x x

» Add a new message to this topic