FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Monday Night At Abfabs ?

Monday Night At Abfabs ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone been to the Bi night at Abfabs? Me and another female friend are thinking of going and just wondered what it's like ...

Thanks .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xonswingersCouple  over a year ago

Close to Oxford

We have, it was very quiet, most of the people were made up of left overs from the daytime Kestrals crowd.

We had pre-arranged to meet people there though so it wasnt so bad but I think if we had just turned up off spec we would still have had a good time, just not an awsome time - does that make sense?

"We have, it was very quiet, most of the people were made up of left overs from the daytime Kestrals crowd.

We had pre-arranged to meet people there though so it wasnt so bad but I think if we had just turned up off spec we would still have had a good time, just not an awsome time - does that make sense?"

Thanks, yes that makes total sense

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Has anyone been to the Bi night at Abfabs? Me and another female friend are thinking of going and just wondered what it's like ...

Thanks .

"

I have recently joined and been a few times on a Monday night. Its a great venue and has been quite busy on occasions. I would definitely recommend it and have spoken to a few couples who often go and say they enjoy it. Was toying about going tonight but weather not great so not sure if many will go

"Has anyone been to the Bi night at Abfabs? Me and another female friend are thinking of going and just wondered what it's like ...

Thanks .

I have recently joined and been a few times on a Monday night. Its a great venue and has been quite busy on occasions. I would definitely recommend it and have spoken to a few couples who often go and say they enjoy it. Was toying about going tonight but weather not great so not sure if many will go "

Thanks for your input, not going to go tonight now, but definitely want to try it in the near future. Have fun if you do go tonight x

Thanks .

I have recently joined and been a few times on a Monday night. Its a great venue and has been quite busy on occasions. I would definitely recommend it and have spoken to a few couples who often go and say they enjoy it. Was toying about going tonight but weather not great so not sure if many will go

Thanks for your input, not going to go tonight now, but definitely want to try it in the near future. Have fun if you do go tonight x"

Will let you know all the naughty details lol x

Thanks .

Thanks for your input, not going to go tonight now, but definitely want to try it in the near future. Have fun if you do go tonight x

Will let you know all the naughty details lol x"

I look forward to hearing it ALL x

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

Well we had a GREAT night lol

Good sex, a big item ticked off the bucket list and all with out any planning.

Thank you to all those who gave so generously of their time and skills.

"Well we had a GREAT night lol

Good sex, a big item ticked off the bucket list and all with out any planning.

Thank you to all those who gave so generously of their time and skills.

"

Bugger...sounds like I missed a good night. Will definitely try it another time though. Glad to hear you had fun

Reviving this just to ask what time Abfabs opens and shuts on a Monday ?..I am probably just being thick, but I couldn't see it anywhere on the website.

Thanks

By *s2dorsetCouple  over a year ago

bournemouth

We went last monday with friends and had a good time,and it closes at 12 on a mondaynight x

"We went last monday with friends and had a good time,and it closes at 12 on a mondaynight x "

Thanks , and what time do people tend to get there? Sorry for so many questions LOL

By *s2dorsetCouple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Think the bi night starts around 6ish but not 100% sure as the place is open during the day aswell.

It seems to be getting busier each week and think bank hol mon will be busy as last bank hol was hope this helps x

"Think the bi night starts around 6ish but not 100% sure as the place is open during the day aswell.

It seems to be getting busier each week and think bank hol mon will be busy as last bank hol was hope this helps x"

It's a great help, thank you x

By *atasha_DavidCouple  over a year ago

Slough

As previous poster

It oficially starts at 6.

It seems to be developing a nice laid back feel that we enjoy.

D

We were mulling over whether to go for a Monday night or Wednesday night for our first visit. We've decided on Wednesday in a couple of weeks time - although it sounds like we really should give Monday a try too.

By *urt101ukMan  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Anyone going tonight 24 sep? Never been on a Monday not sure what to expect

By *urt101ukMan  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

[Removed by poster at 24/09/12 16:40:58]

mondays are great nights there!

What's the dress code for guys

Is it towels as it is in Wednesdays

Also are the guys assumed to be bi. My bloke isn't and is worried about being hit on

"What's the dress code for guys

Is it towels as it is in Wednesdays

Also are the guys assumed to be bi. My bloke isn't and is worried about being hit on

"

Your guy? You look like a singleton hehe!

He shouldn't worry, majority are respectful always the odd bad apple though! Just make it clear if you start playing. You could be cruel and push him in the dark room lol not dared enter there myself yet!

Though a bi night you do get straight folk, like in a couple one might be bi the other straight. Or some have stayed on from the day at Kestrels.

So in essence it is a bi night but not a bi only night if that makes sense. As long as people are bi friendly or bi tolerant all is good!

oh and dress code is a mix, some dress up others are just in towels, your choice really

And is it towels or smart casual once inside

Sorry. Missed that bit.

Thanks so much

» Add a new message to this topic