FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs Feedback

Clubs Feedback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi ladies and gents,

We have never experienced the club environment but was looking to go for a night at partners in bury,

We have just read some reviews on clubs and some of the feedback is off putting.

We have had lots of fun at home but newbies as far as clubs go, is it possible this bad feedback comes from people who attend a different club regular or is the criticism genuine.

Really would love some feedback from you guys as we really want to try a club environment and experience some great nights!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ssexmaturewomanCouple  over a year ago

canvey island

All i can say is try for yourself we have been to clubs that others have raved over and we havent enjoyed them aswell as clubs that havent had good reviews and found we had a great time like most things it depends on your own tastes

best advice i can give you is to go with a open mind and with the premis of enjoying yourselfs

hope that helps but what ever you do have fun x

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

You have to also understand that different people want different things from a club, and people also have different standards.

To get an idea of the best of whats out there, for your first club experience you should try one of the best.

Message us if you want some recommendations.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Partners is a good club but like all places there will be evenings that aren't so good. There's no way of knowing.

I'd take a chance - its a nice club for beginners.

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

"Hi ladies and gents,

We have never experienced the club environment but was looking to go for a night at partners in bury,

We have just read some reviews on clubs and some of the feedback is off putting.

We have had lots of fun at home but newbies as far as clubs go, is it possible this bad feedback comes from people who attend a different club regular or is the criticism genuine.

Really would love some feedback from you guys as we really want to try a club environment and experience some great nights!"

I haven't been to Partners for a few years now, so I can't give an honest up to date review of the place. The criticism you have read in the club review should be put into context though as it led to a forum post about it with comments from quite a few people.

When I did go to Partners I found it to be a pretty good club, it's the clu in Manchester area where your most likely to go to if you want to make use of it's excellent wet facilities as it has a big spa/jacuzzi area. much bigger than anywhere else in the Manchester area.

I tend to find reviews of clubs can be a little misleading ranging from the regular enthusistic poster to someone who's been once and didn't like the experience.

Manchester area has several clubs offering different facilities such as Partners (famous for it's wet area) Cupids, which has had a radical refurbishment which has certainly got people talking, Adam & Eves which doesn't have a lot of extra facilities but does what it does very well indeed and Liaisons in Rochdale which also has it's fans. Each club will have good nights and bad nights and some people will have had what they think was a bad experience while other people who are there on the same night have had a great night out.

Personally, I'd try all the clubs out and see which fits you best, this time of year in all clubs is quieter than normal because of holidays but that can be a good time to go and see what happens. At the very least you'll probably make new contacts and that may well lead to you broadening your experience of the world of swinging.

Best of luck and have fun.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi ladies and gents,

Really would love some feedback from you guys as we really want to try a club environment and experience some great nights!"

Like with TripAdvisor you need to take a broad look at what is being said and then decide if what it is going to cost you (£20-£30) is worth the "risk."

We have had great nights at Partners and we have had dreadful ones and I could legitimately write a review, from experience, of both extremes.

If you are going to start out, you might want to try Thursday or Sunday evening which is couples only and take it from there.

If you are not shy about nudity and the whole wet, sauna experience then Partners is great - albeit you can just as easily stay sexily dressed upstairs. There is another couple of Clubs that are more for dressy evenings and they are Townhouse (Wirral) and No 3 (Chorley). Or you could go a little further afield - make a week-end of it and go to Chameleons or Xtasia. Chameleons is the ultimate sauna type (towel) club and Xtasia is a nightclub type venue. Both are excellent and Xtasia is now under new ownership.

At the end of the day it is not a huge investment to try out new places and we do like to go to new places as often as we can - just to try them. As long as you are happy with each other - you will have a good night wherever you go!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As above, have to try and see, and go on a night where it will be quieter to get a feel for it...not literally btw.

We love Libs and highly recommend it.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for all your replies, think we may be at partners either 27 or 28, x

» Add a new message to this topic