FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Townhouse

Townhouse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

when is the best night for a young single male to go to this club, and also does anybody know prices? x thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think a Wednesday night, this was the night my fella used to go before we got together. You'll have to look on their website or phone the club for prices though.

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

You'll need to start going on a Wednesday night as a single guy for a few weeks as, to my knowledge, the club doesn't allow newcomer single guys in on a Friday or saturday night.

Even then they limit the number of single guys on a Friday/Sat night to 6 and 8 respectively and you have to pre book to go.

For prices you'll have to check their website.

wednesday nights are the clubs Greedy Girl nights, it's also open on Sundays with different themes, not sure about the admittance rules for single guys on a Sunday though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The best thing to do is to talk to them. The managers are really nice and will look after you

By *orth West CoupleCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"when is the best night for a young single male to go to this club, and also does anybody know prices? x thanks x"

Wednesday night....it attracts a lot of couples because it's free for couples....you also get single ladies turning up.....

» Add a new message to this topic