FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs reopening / rejoining

Clubs reopening / rejoining

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reedy_I_Scream OP   Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Can anyone, swinger or club owner (s) please advise if we can rejoin your club (s) now or wait until June as I'm sure we're not alone desperately wanting to support this fabulous lifestyle!!

Any advice would be appreciated!

Greedy_I_Scream xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

As we still have no confirmation of when we can actually open, just a guideline and a loose roadmap, I doubt any clubs are going to be renewing memberships from June until we have a better idea of how the relaxation of lockdown goes.

The 21st June is a date thrown out there based on many many factors, so although it is a light at the end of a very long and dark tunnel, we are not expecting to throw open our doors on that day and we won't be celebrating until we all get something more concrete from Government and local authorities

Newcastle upon Tyne

"As we still have no confirmation of when we can actually open, just a guideline and a loose roadmap, I doubt any clubs are going to be renewing memberships from June until we have a better idea of how the relaxation of lockdown goes.

Thank you!

(fingers crossed)

The 21st June is a date thrown out there based on many many factors, so although it is a light at the end of a very long and dark tunnel, we are not expecting to throw open our doors on that day and we won't be celebrating until we all get something more concrete from Government and local authorities "

By *om-needs-good-girlMan  over a year ago

lar lar land

5 weeks prior to the June date we will have a idea, if we have already strayed from the map by then the date will undoubtably be pushed back and back and back!

But let’s all hope not!

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"Can anyone, swinger or club owner (s) please advise if we can rejoin your club (s) now or wait until June as I'm sure we're not alone desperately wanting to support this fabulous lifestyle!!

Greedy_I_Scream xx"

At most clubs you can join on the evening.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Can anyone, swinger or club owner (s) please advise if we can rejoin your club (s) now or wait until June as I'm sure we're not alone desperately wanting to support this fabulous lifestyle!!

Greedy_I_Scream xx

At most clubs you can join on the evening."

I think the idea of the thread was to pay for membership in advance to support clubs now, prior to opening?

Newcastle upon Tyne

Greedy_I_Scream xx

At most clubs you can join on the evening.

I think the idea of the thread was to pay for membership in advance to support clubs now, prior to opening? "

Yes!!!

By *absFrenchGentMan  over a year ago

stafford

Here's an idea, why not take payment now regardless of when the clubs reopens and also payment in advance for entrance fees all that paid in bitcoin would that help at all? Judging by the forecasts for that crypto its value could more than double by the end of the year which would help the owners greatly.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey

Can I be an honorary member ?

Or associate member of TH

The main benefit of which is that I get a prick in my fingers every time I turn up

» Add a new message to this topic