FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > chams on weekdays

chams on weekdays

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi everyone, have been chams once before on a sunday was fun and all but we want to know what its like on weekdays, mainly tuesday nights as this is often one of the only times we can both get a night off. more interested in bi fems and couples than single males. hope you can help thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iddytoxcplCouple  over a year ago

Stoke/Uttoxeter

It varies a lot week to week. we used to go a lot on Wednesdays, but not been much at all this year due to lack of time and other family issues. It's always worth a visit, but if it is quiet, give it another go, as we said each week is different. But bear in mind Tuesdays is naked night (if memory serves us right)

i take it that means no hiding behind towells! thats ok guess its fun to have everything flapping about hehe

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

If it`s Bi action you`re looking for then Mondays is the night to go! Tuesdays is Nude Night which may not be to your tastes.

fem is bi i am straight so i take it bi night is everyone bi?

By *scottMan  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

Hi Craig of Kiddytoxcpl (see above) here. We have never done a monday, but I have been told it is still very relaxed and non pushy. Just be aware that both FF and MM play may be going on. If the thought of seeing that is off putting go a different night. That said fem on fem is seen most nights to be fair. We do have friends where one of the couple is straight that really enjoy the monday nights.

By *ilthy RichMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Hey young hot sex - if you do make it on a Tuesday soon please let me know.. I'm up in the west mids with work a fair few times in the next few weeks and would love to pop along.

Expect it to be quietish - but a great palce to arrnage to meet people...

R xxx

» Add a new message to this topic