FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Club Membership

Club Membership

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Once the clubs start re-opening what will the deal be with membership?

1 - What will happen with people who had time left on their membership before every shut? Will it be honoured or cancelled?

2 - With things as they are what will happen if everyone goes back to the clubs and renews their memberships only for something to cause another total lockdown? Will something by put in place to honour all new membership times?

3 - Will single guys who had membership with a club before, but it's now run out, have to re-apply to a club or will the fact that they had membership before mean they can simply just renew their membership?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You'd need to actually ask the club in question rather than random people on here.

Some clubs you don't have to be a member to attend.

Some clubs you have to be a member but there are no fee's for the membership.

Some clubs have had to close during the pandemic so it won't matter one way or the other unfortunately.

You'll need to contact the club/clubs that you've got membership with directly and find out what their policy is going forward.

Don't forget, most swingers clubs have had little or no revenue at all for the last year so they'll just be doing their best to actually open once they're legally allowed to again.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Once the clubs start re-opening what will the deal be with membership?

1 - What will happen with people who had time left on their membership before every shut? Will it be honoured or cancelled?

2 - With things as they are what will happen if everyone goes back to the clubs and renews their memberships only for something to cause another total lockdown? Will something by put in place to honour all new membership times?

3 - Will single guys who had membership with a club before, but it's now run out, have to re-apply to a club or will the fact that they had membership before mean they can simply just renew their membership?"

1) Its probably up to the clubs.

2) Your a bundle of fun

3) Probably, we're the main investors.

3 - Will single guys who had membership with a club before, but it's now run out, have to re-apply to a club or will the fact that they had membership before mean they can simply just renew their membership?

1) Its probably up to the clubs.

2) Your a bundle of fun

3) Probably, we're the main investors.

"

It's actually 'you're a bundle of fun' not 'your a bundle of fun.

I feel you may have proved his point

"I feel you may have proved his point "

All I proved is some people have poor grammar. All you proved is you're a brown nose.

By *winkleFairyCouple  over a year ago

Scotland

No one in here can answer that, least of all because each club is an individual organisation.

If you’ve got concerns speak to the club you are a member of.

Even if you’ve lost £50-£100 is it really that big a deal? Having to refund everyone’s memberships might be the difference between a club still be here ready to welcome us all back vs closing for good.

"No one in here can answer that, least of all because each club is an individual organisation.

If you’ve got concerns speak to the club you are a member of.

Even if you’ve lost £50-£100 is it really that big a deal? Having to refund everyone’s memberships might be the difference between a club still be here ready to welcome us all back vs closing for good."

Asking for a friend

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

I am only to happy to pay if it means a club can stay open

"I feel you may have proved his point

All I proved is some people have poor grammar. All you proved is you're a brown nose."

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

Most clubs (if not all) still had to pay bills even when they were not allowed to be open. Some may have got some help from the government but not necessarily. Therefore, most likely, membership money is gone and they can't afford to extend the membership for the months they were shut. But only each and every club will be able to fully answer your questions, OP, once they know when they are allow to open. Surely there will be some measures in place in the whole society regarding what happens if another lockdown is needed (hopefully not).

By *urvyandsnapperCouple  over a year ago

Essex/Kent

Are you under the impression that all clubs are somehow represented by fabswingers?

Don’t want to call this post out as stupid - but it almost feels written to come across that way...

By *occerstar579Man  over a year ago

harrogate

3 - Will single guys who had membership with a club before, but it's now run out, have to re-apply to a club or will the fact that they had membership before mean they can simply just renew their membership?"

Point 2 should read "Will something be put in place" not "something by put in place"

Not one to normally correct someones grammar but seeing as you felt it appropriate to correct someones thought I'd follow suit.

"

Not one to normally correct someones grammar but seeing as you felt it appropriate to correct someones, I thought I'd follow suit. "

Fixed that for you.

By *lub playCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool, At The Crack Of Dawn!!

As many have already stated here not all clubs charge for memberships. For instance we do not charge anyone a memberships, the same as many other clubs.

You will need to consulted each club you are have a paid membership with individually to get an answer to your questions.

Point 2 should read "Will something be put in place" not "something by put in place"

Not one to normally correct someones grammar but seeing as you felt it appropriate to correct someones thought I'd follow suit. "

You're not correcting poor grammar, you're correcting a spelling mistake, probably due to my typing ability rather than my spelling ability.

Keep trying though, I'm sure you'll get there one day.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Someone's a scrooge...

"Someone's a scrooge...

"

Why?

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

I think you just need some common sense. I think most good venues will do their best by their valued members within their means. But unfortunately the nature of the situation may mean that members may have to take a bit of it on the chin too.

» Add a new message to this topic