FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Social Distancing and Clubs

Social Distancing and Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

According to Mary Ramsay of Public Health England, social distancing will be with us for years

If that happens what will be the outlook for the clubs ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't get your hopes too high for June 21st reopening then.

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

I don't think it will make any difference . Some people won't go and others will take their place .

"According to Mary Ramsay of Public Health England, social distancing will be with us for years

If that happens what will be the outlook for the clubs ?"

Recent reading of serious debate forums on the virus and social distancing, have completely changed my opinion on the clubs reopening.

I believed they would, but not this year. Now I honestly think it's impossible

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

The money will win continually paying people to stay closed can not last forever and underground scene will start to flourish..

So ever thinking will be open in time.

By *urrey Dave 69Man  over a year ago

Epsom, Surrey

Let’s calm down and look on the positive side rather than accept the media headlines that are being spewed out. Instead review what was actually said

1)The government says if things go according to plan from 21 June all legal limits on social contact will be removed, with the final closed sectors of the economy such as nightclubs being reopened. From this date the hope is all restrictions on weddings and funerals will also be abolished.

2)Dr Mary Ramsay said restrictions such as face coverings and social distancing could be with us for several years.

Those are not mutually exclusive statements. The first statement relates to legal requirements while the second one covers what might be done voluntarily or through social acceptance. Some companies and organisations may require masks, distancing or even vaccination as a condition of entry and participation. I doubt any swingers club would require social distancing but masks and vaccination could be required. The current available info suggests that any of these requirements will be up to the club management and won’t necessarily be a legal requirement.

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Sounds like when the clubs do reopen, every night will be a masquerade ball night.

It's a strange vision I have of people sat in a jacuzzi, all wearing masks...

...although in reality the wearing of masks will probably be just as optional as the wearing of condoms...cue the "we're all adults capable of making our own decisions" comments...

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

It’s going to be a while before I attend a club even if June is the deadline.

Maybe Covid testing in reception is the answer. If all members inside are negative then it’s safe to play. That’s what I would do if I owned a club.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

Maybe Covid testing in reception is the answer. "

How many people could you fit in a club foyer, socially distancing as they took their test ?

Leeds

"

Maybe Covid testing in reception is the answer.

How many people could you fit in a club foyer, socially distancing as they took their test ?"

Difficult I know but I think it’s the only safe way.

Leeds

I think when clubs are allowed to open the individual should just decide if it is within their comfort zone to go or not. I think people who have had both vaccinations will probably think it is safe enough to go.

Epsom, Surrey

"I think when clubs are allowed to open the individual should just decide if it is within their comfort zone to go or not. I think people who have had both vaccinations will probably think it is safe enough to go. "

100% agreed. I run weekly parties and at the minute my thinking is have no restrictions but leave it up to the individual to access their own situation and make their own decision if they want to attend.

It's a fluid situation and I may change that view if all clubs go in a different direction

Leeds

"I think when clubs are allowed to open the individual should just decide if it is within their comfort zone to go or not. I think people who have had both vaccinations will probably think it is safe enough to go. "

Not sure if I would feel safe going to a club until I know the general aspect of Covid and how effective the vaccine is regarding immunity. I do think clubs may need proof of vaccine from members. I can’t see clubs opening in June.

Epsom, Surrey

" Not sure if I would feel safe going to a club until I know the general aspect of Covid and how effective the vaccine is regarding immunity. "

That's exactly what should happen. Each person makes their own decision

" I do think clubs may need proof of vaccine from members. "

Some people will hold this opinion and some will believe the opposite. It will howver the the clubs who decide, members can then choose if they want to attend.

"I can’t see clubs opening in June. "

I hope you are wrong.

Leeds

" Not sure if I would feel safe going to a club until I know the general aspect of Covid and how effective the vaccine is regarding immunity.

That's exactly what should happen. Each person makes their own decision

I do think clubs may need proof of vaccine from members.

Some people will hold this opinion and some will believe the opposite. It will howver the the clubs who decide, members can then choose if they want to attend.

Surely clubs should be responsible for keeping members safe and proof of vaccine is part of that.

I can’t see clubs opening in June.

I hope you are wrong. "

I don’t think I am, it’s far too early. I cannot see the local authorities allowing it.

Leeds

" I cannot see the local authorities allowing it. "

As Leeds City Council are allowing 105,000 to come to the Leeds Festival in August, why wouldn't they allow Quest and Pandora to open ?

Leeds

" I cannot see the local authorities allowing it.

As Leeds City Council are allowing 105,000 to come to the Leeds Festival in August, why wouldn't they allow Quest and Pandora to open ? "

Probably because people have sex in clubs with lots of strangers.

I can’t see that festival going ahead, it’s a lot of people.

It’s all so confusing. I’ve got tickets to the world snooker final in May and the Crucible have said it will be a pilot event to allow an audience in but giving ticket holders the choice of attending, refund or move tickets to next year so I’ve asked to move to next year. Each person attending has to have a negative result to enter the theatre. I don’t fancy isolating in Sheffield if I’m positive plus my hotel is a rather expensive one I’ve booked.

Don’t get your hopes too high everyone

I think that social distancing will be with us after 21 June and premises owners will have to comply or be closed down.

Personally I doubt if we’ll see the end of it this year.

Its damn hard luck for all the clubs if that happens

But if social distancing is still in force it won’t be up to the individual.

It will be up to the club owners to enforce the law and if they don’t they could be closed

Leeds

Social distancing in clubs won’t obviously work unless it’s like last year and open for social only even though one club who advertised social distance only did allow sexual activity there and it wasn’t married couples doing it!

I can’t see clubs opening this summer.

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

If the government keeps to its promises which it probably won't

June 21st will c an end to all restrictions

It seems no matter how well we get the vaccines out to older and more vulnerable people the government still insist on more restrictions

By *ryAndLeelaCouple  over a year ago

Newmarket

Where they say social distancing will continue for years it means in situations where its possible, your going to be able to continue to having distancing and masks at tesco and it not be a big deal, but there's no way nightclubs will be able to run with social distancing and sex clubs will be the same, much like contact sports. There will have to be concessions for society to continue.

I think in the summer clubs will be opening and if people want to go then they can and if people don't want to go they don't have to.

Leeds

"Where they say social distancing will continue for years it means in situations where its possible, your going to be able to continue to having distancing and masks at tesco and it not be a big deal, but there's no way nightclubs will be able to run with social distancing and sex clubs will be the same, much like contact sports. There will have to be concessions for society to continue.

I think in the summer clubs will be opening and if people want to go then they can and if people don't want to go they don't have to."

I can’t see clubs open in summer.

I don't know about down south but if all goes well in Scotland and we get to Level 0, like they're hoping, judging by the roadmap, it shows that nightclubs and adult entertainment venues will still be closed. That doesn't bode well x

Newmarket

"I don't know about down south but if all goes well in Scotland and we get to Level 0, like they're hoping, judging by the roadmap, it shows that nightclubs and adult entertainment venues will still be closed. That doesn't bode well x"

It says for England, no earlier than June 21st "We hope to reopen remaining premises, including nightclubs, and ease the restrictions on large events and performances"

By *etsplay68Man  over a year ago

beaconsfield

"Where they say social distancing will continue for years it means in situations where its possible, your going to be able to continue to having distancing and masks at tesco and it not be a big deal, but there's no way nightclubs will be able to run with social distancing and sex clubs will be the same, much like contact sports. There will have to be concessions for society to continue.

I think in the summer clubs will be opening and if people want to go then they can and if people don't want to go they don't have to.

I can’t see clubs open in summer. "

at least 6 or 7 clubs opened last summer without vaccines , whats makes you think it will be so different after restrictions end , deaths have plummeted so i cant see why with most people being vaccinated by the 21st of June they won't again , i'll be happy to go but if you dont feel safe then don't its that simple

"I don't know about down south but if all goes well in Scotland and we get to Level 0, like they're hoping, judging by the roadmap, it shows that nightclubs and adult entertainment venues will still be closed. That doesn't bode well x

It says for England, no earlier than June 21st "We hope to reopen remaining premises, including nightclubs, and ease the restrictions on large events and performances""

Fingers crossed! There could be an influx of Scots coming down south then. I got my information for the month of June as well x

Newmarket

"I don't know about down south but if all goes well in Scotland and we get to Level 0, like they're hoping, judging by the roadmap, it shows that nightclubs and adult entertainment venues will still be closed. That doesn't bode well x

It says for England, no earlier than June 21st "We hope to reopen remaining premises, including nightclubs, and ease the restrictions on large events and performances"

Fingers crossed! There could be an influx of Scots coming down south then. I got my information for the month of June as well x"

By that point, all going well, if the majority of the population have been vaccinated then the risk should be so minimal that we can all get back to doing what we want. If you can play rugby or go to a nightclub then you should definitely be able to fuck in a room full of strangers.

Fingers crossed! There could be an influx of Scots coming down south then. I got my information for the month of June as well x

By that point, all going well, if the majority of the population have been vaccinated then the risk should be so minimal that we can all get back to doing what we want. If you can play rugby or go to a nightclub then you should definitely be able to fuck in a room full of strangers."

Very true, I hear you on that x

Leeds

at least 6 or 7 clubs opened last summer without vaccines , whats makes you think it will be so different after restrictions end , deaths have plummeted so i cant see why with most people being vaccinated by the 21st of June they won't again , i'll be happy to go but if you dont feel safe then don't its that simple "

I’m led to believe the vaccine doesn’t stop the spread of Covid, correct me if I’m wrong. I just do not wish to catch it and isolate for 10 days.....

By *etsplay68Man  over a year ago

beaconsfield

at least 6 or 7 clubs opened last summer without vaccines , whats makes you think it will be so different after restrictions end , deaths have plummeted so i cant see why with most people being vaccinated by the 21st of June they won't again , i'll be happy to go but if you dont feel safe then don't its that simple

I’m led to believe the vaccine doesn’t stop the spread of Covid, correct me if I’m wrong. I just do not wish to catch it and isolate for 10 days....."

as i said exactly , if you dont feel safe dont go , but for most of us that do and just want to get back to living again we will be happy to go and the clubs will definatly open, if not the 21st June either before for socially distancing events of soon after for normal events , i know a lot of people seem to be hell bent on doom and gloom here but i for one am not one of them and cant wait for the 21st June

By *laymates4UCouple  over a year ago

leeds

Entry will probably be dependent on proof of vaccination or a negative test.

Plus by June hopefully serious illness and death rates in the UK population should be very, very low.

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"Where they say social distancing will continue for years it means in situations where its possible, your going to be able to continue to having distancing and masks at tesco and it not be a big deal, but there's no way nightclubs will be able to run with social distancing and sex

clubs will be the same, much like

contact sports. There will have to be concessions for society to continue.

I’m led to believe the vaccine doesn’t stop the spread of Covid, correct me if I’m wrong. I just do not wish to catch it and isolate for 10 days....."

Tests show that vaccinations can reduce the risk of spreading the virus

"According to Mary Ramsay of Public Health England, social distancing will be with us for years

What does it mean for the hospitality industry as a whole? If social distancing is to continue then the nighttime industry as a whole will suffer; gone are big nights out in town.

Personally I think that the impact on infection rates will need to be seen once pubs, bars and other mass events start to reopen.

I’m hoping clubs will be allowed to reopen late summer, but we all need to stick to the rules as we go through the release of lockdown restrictions

Leeds

I do think clubs will probably be made to have a safety system in place. A negative Covid result or a vaccine proof to enable to be open as usual. Remember the virus will still be around and they have a commitment to keeping members safe.

Personally I’ll go back when I see the infection rate drop to practically zero. Can’t see me wanting sex with strangers in a club who may not have been vaccinated or could be carriers

Each to their own!

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

"I do think clubs will probably be made to have a safety system in place. A negative Covid result or a vaccine proof to enable to be open as usual. Remember the virus will still be around and they have a commitment to keeping members safe.

Personally I’ll go back when I see the infection rate drop to practically zero. Can’t see me wanting sex with strangers in a club who may not have been vaccinated or could be carriers

Each to their own! "

If you are gonna wait until infection drops to zero , it's gonna be a long time - if ever

Epsom, Surrey

My belief is that clubs will be allowed to operate without social distancing provided they display and make folks aware of any possible dangers. It will then be up to the individual to make the choice. The same rules will apply to lots of other activities. The risks in a mosh pit at a rock concert will be hust as high as any sex club.

The government has never banned cigarettes even though there are significant health risks. They do insist though that warnings are given.

Personally I expect there to be a change in stance. The economy needs to restart. As long as serious illness rates stay low it will be beneficial for everyone to gain and maintain antibodies. One way to do that is 6 monthly vaccinations, another cheaper way is let the virus run.

What will the government choose?

Omg

We built a wall to stop that happening!

Ok so it was Italian

But look it was the first EU combined project

Never mind the euro tunnel or concord

A wall to keep Nicola sturgeons ancestors out

Jewsons can rebuild it

It seems some people react badly to the what gets said and only believe the worst or even make up the worst rather than understanding what’s happening.

Many on here said clubs would never reopen, certainly not last year, yet they did. Some did have play within bubbles when people said they never would.

Fact 772 people under 65 with no underlying health conditions died with covid listed on their death certificate. With vaccinations covering those who fall outside that stat by the end of April, then signs are positive for reopening of all of the uk.

(Also worth noting not all of those deaths were covid related, unfortunately we lost two people last year both of whom had covid listed on their death certificates. Both of whole unfortunate deaths had nothing to do with covid, so don’t be so fearful. The government have to give worst case and scare tactics to stop those who wouldn’t socially distance when there was a danger to the vulnerable. Unfortunately those who were slightly fearful became petrified and imagined scenarios far worse than they are).

By *r-OreoMan  over a year ago

Telford Wellington

"Let’s calm down and look on the positive side rather than accept the media headlines that are being spewed out. Instead review what was actually said

1)The government says if things go according to plan from 21 June all legal limits on social contact will be removed, with the final closed sectors of the economy such as nightclubs being reopened. From this date the hope is all restrictions on weddings and funerals will also be abolished.

2)Dr Mary Ramsay said restrictions such as face coverings and social distancing could be with us for several years.

Those are not mutually exclusive statements. The first statement relates to legal requirements while the second one covers what might be done voluntarily or through social acceptance. Some companies and organisations may require masks, distancing or even vaccination as a condition of entry and participation. I doubt any swingers club would require social distancing but masks and vaccination could be required. The current available info suggests that any of these requirements will be up to the club management and won’t necessarily be a legal requirement.

"

I like this statement

I agree

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

As Leeds City Council are allowing 105,000 to come to the Leeds Festival in August, why wouldn't they allow Quest and Pandora to open ?

It’s all so confusing. I’ve got tickets to the world snooker final in May and the Crucible have said it will be a pilot event to allow an audience in but giving ticket holders the choice of attending, refund or move tickets to next year so I’ve asked to move to next year. Each person attending has to have a negative result to enter the theatre. I don’t fancy isolating in Sheffield if I’m positive plus my hotel is a rather expensive one I’ve booked. "

And lots of people have sex with strangers at festivals. It's no different

Leeds

It’s all so confusing. I’ve got tickets to the world snooker final in May and the Crucible have said it will be a pilot event to allow an audience in but giving ticket holders the choice of attending, refund or move tickets to next year so I’ve asked to move to next year. Each person attending has to have a negative result to enter the theatre. I don’t fancy isolating in Sheffield if I’m positive plus my hotel is a rather expensive one I’ve booked.

And lots of people have sex with strangers at festivals. It's no different "

I wouldn’t know, I don’t go to festivals lol.

I am so weary of riding this perpetual rollercoaster of emotions.

Will we be able to go to clubs, will we be able to go on holiday, will I be safe after having both vaccinations, will I be able to see family and friends again?

Every day things change. I know there are no guarantees with this virus, we are living in unprecedented times but it’s the inability to plan anything that’s so hard.

I’m just going to take each day as it comes rather than pin my hopes on something and have it taken away yet again.

V

"I am so weary of riding this perpetual rollercoaster of emotions.

Will we be able to go to clubs, will we be able to go on holiday, will I be safe after having both vaccinations, will I be able to see family and friends again?

Every day things change. I know there are no guarantees with this virus, we are living in unprecedented times but it’s the inability to plan anything that’s so hard.

I’m just going to take each day as it comes rather than pin my hopes on something and have it taken away yet again.

V"

I hear you.

Plus even when all this is given back to us it can be taken away again as and when the government see fit.

By *weetnjuicycoupleCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

We think it’ll be two vaccinations or a negative test on the day of entry and you can go in

Just depends wether Clubs will still open under those rules - hopefully Chams will xx

People where still meeting at the high of the pandemic, and have continued to, so clubs being closed haven’t made difference to some people they just have private parties.

By *ffanotdykeCouple  over a year ago

Salop

I had my first jab before Xmas and had my second three weeks ago. for once I think I may have been in the right place at the right time.

I still wear a mask and use surgical gloves when shopping etc but that is for the benefit of others.

I honestly cant see us in the jacuzzi at Chameleons all wearing surgical masks, although I have seen a group of ladies there in the past who were all wearing masks (not the surgical variety).

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I can see the benefits of having pre-testing on the day, at least for the early stages. This is work for the clubs - which obviously have a tough enough job, as it is - but could be what may encourage more people back sooner. The tests are no guarantee of anything but provide some assurance. Rather than getting them all done as people turn up for admission, they could be done from a few hours beforehand. People could also sit in their vehicles, if not done earlier, tested there and to wait for the result.

Would you be willing to pay for a test and what? £2? I have no clue what they cost.

Testing could reassure local authorities. As summer continues, all adults will be offered the vaccine. Vaccines with or without the test could be feasible.

By *RR68BMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

I think the same.

Realistically laws and restrictions are just that.

It's maybe not so bad for me as I am in the autumn of swinging years but it does not bode well for the future.

I think that many of the larger existing clubs will fold and that new venues won't happen while restrictions are as they are.

I can envisage a fair few underground house parties in the future which could not be advertised on forums such as these because that too would contravene guidelines.

Covid has ruined so many part of our lives in so many ways, sadly.

By *isty24Woman  over a year ago

Leicester

These idiots just try and manipulate you into wearing these nappies around your face, I wont be

Best keep clubs closed till its 100% safe to reopen we are not yet out of the woods

By *RR68BMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"These idiots just try and manipulate you into wearing these nappies around your face, I wont be"

Lol I think it should be optional anyway.

And have you seen how many have them dangling from chins?

I'm exempt but have been complying for the past year.

No longer.

Grim lol

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

It is always darkest before the dawn

Orgies are coming

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

"

Maybe Covid testing in reception is the answer.

How many people could you fit in a club foyer, socially distancing as they took their test ?"

Give them the jab, wait in the lounge area until results, job done.

By *j48Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Vaccinations make no difference to catching or spreading C-19

IT REDUCES THE SYMPTOMS

if clubs open it's a personal risk assesment to either go or not..

Basically we've just got to get on with normality now. The vulnerable are vaccinated, not much else can be done now. .. Crack on and take your chances, just like every other virus ever known..

Perpetual what if's just lead to continual lockdown which is now a nonsense

By *nob and KnockersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

"Vaccinations make no difference to catching or spreading C-19

IT REDUCES THE SYMPTOMS

Basically we've just got to get on with normality now. The vulnerable are vaccinated, not much else can be done now. .. Crack on and take your chances, just like every other virus ever known..

Perpetual what if's just lead to continual lockdown which is now a nonsense "

Vaccines are showing good results in reducing the spread of covid so they do help in that way not clear how much yet

"

I hear you.

Plus even when all this is given back to us it can be taken away again as and when the government see fit."

Thank you.

That’s exactly it. The lack of control over our own lives x

Wigan

IT REDUCES THE SYMPTOMS

Vaccines are showing good results in reducing the spread of covid so they do help in that way not clear how much yet"

Believe that like all the other nonsense that's been sold as "fact" save the NHS done, flatten the curve done, vaccinate the vulnerable done.. And were still hiding behind the settee..

If it does, then there's another reason to open everything up.. The percentage of death rate in those not classed as vulnerable is so small it doesn't warrant the carnage of the economy and peoples mental health..

As I said above, a personal risk assesment to join in with society or hide away forever

By *nob and KnockersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

IT REDUCES THE SYMPTOMS

Vaccines are showing good results in reducing the spread of covid so they do help in that way not clear how much yet

Believe that like all the other nonsense that's been sold as "fact" save the NHS done, flatten the curve done, vaccinate the vulnerable done.. And were still hiding behind the settee..

If it does, then there's another reason to open everything up.. The percentage of death rate in those not classed as vulnerable is so small it doesn't warrant the carnage of the economy and peoples mental health..

As I said above, a personal risk assesment to join in with society or hide away forever "

We are coming out of lockdown things are going to reopen I’m not saying hide away just that the vaccines are showing they do reduce the spread.

We will be back to our local club as soon as we can x

Wigan

IT REDUCES THE SYMPTOMS

As I said above, a personal risk assesment to join in with society or hide away forever

We are coming out of lockdown things are going to reopen I’m not saying hide away just that the vaccines are showing they do reduce the spread.

We will be back to our local club as soon as we can x"

Don't hold your breath... I predict that by the time the dithering is over, autumn and winter will be here.. Numbers up again

Next summer if we're lucky. Too many schoolboys and girls in charge

Leeds

IT REDUCES THE SYMPTOMS

We will be back to our local club as soon as we can x

Don't hold your breath... I predict that by the time the dithering is over, autumn and winter will be here.. Numbers up again

Next summer if we're lucky. Too many schoolboys and girls in charge "

I agree

By *randmrsc30Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

Doesn’t it mean people will continue to wear masks and social distance as a choice?

Supermarkets could suggest you do or even say it’s mandatory to continue masks and social distancing as we all need to buy food. But we don’t all need to go to swingers clubs so with no masks or social distancing your taking your own chances. I’ve had Coronavirus and that with both my vaccines by the time clubs open I’m more than happy to go and take my chances. I’m fed up of not living and just existing but totally respect others may choose to wait a while longer.

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Recent reading of serious debate forums on the virus and social distancing, have completely changed my opinion on the clubs reopening.

I believed they would, but not this year. Now I honestly think it's impossible "

I'm afraid I'm with you on this thought unless it's remains just a social thing, whither that will be enough to encourage people to go of course remains to be seen? Such a shame really,especially for the owners? I'd hate to be in their position a.t.m?

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

After a few more years of social distancing and will all be homeless, then try and maintain social distance in the doorway of your local Boots with three other families.

Wigan

[Removed by poster at 24/03/21 20:47:36]

Wigan

"After a few more years of social distancing and will all be homeless, then try and maintain social distance in the doorway of your local Boots with three other families. "

Clinicians are clinical

Politicians are political

Realists are real

We need realists running the show

Leeds

"After a few more years of social distancing and will all be homeless, then try and maintain social distance in the doorway of your local Boots with three other families. "

Fighting for space

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

That's a case of someone pushing for the optimal safest conditions. But life doesn't work if you follow those rules strictly. If we followed the same rules pre covid 19 none of use would have made any kind of physical contact with each other. But most of us pre covid-19 take small calculated risks all the time playing with others who we don't 100% know their sexual or health backgrounds. A big part of life is risk assessment. Balancing risks with living a fulfilling life.

By *achoCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Rather than waiting for *unreliable* 'instant' tests at the club entrance, or a few hours before going, surely using a temperature gun and a smell test (a spice jar from the kitchen !) at the club entrance could be enough ? And add to that a vaccination certificate too... ?

If you consider that bars and night clubs will be allowed to open. This is where people will be in close contact with each other and probably kissing and lots of body contact the risk for swingers clubs will probably be on a par or possibly less as they don't generally get as crowded as most bars and nightclubs do on a weekend night..

By *uttyandbeeCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

What does it mean for the hospitality industry as a whole? If social distancing is to continue then the nighttime industry as a whole will suffer; gone are big nights out in town.

Personally I think that the impact on infection rates will need to be seen once pubs, bars and other mass events start to reopen.

I’m hoping clubs will be allowed to reopen late summer, but we all need to stick to the rules as we go through the release of lockdown restrictions "

Not just the big night it town but also for the night at the cinema theatre or concert.

Its been talked about now that pubs may ask for proof of vaccination or a negative test.

Then its down to personal choice you evaluate the risk of going to said venue or you sit at home and become a social zombie

And 21st june isn't a set date don't forget the roadmap it's the data not the date

Leeds

"If you consider that bars and night clubs will be allowed to open. This is where people will be in close contact with each other and probably kissing and lots of body contact the risk for swingers clubs will probably be on a par or possibly less as they don't generally get as crowded as most bars and nightclubs do on a weekend night.."

Do people in night clubs have sex with people and invite others to join in and have sex too? I’ve not been to such a night club.

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

"I think when clubs are allowed to open the individual should just decide if it is within their comfort zone to go or not. I think people who have had both vaccinations will probably think it is safe enough to go.

100% agreed. I run weekly parties and at the minute my thinking is have no restrictions but leave it up to the individual to access their own situation and make their own decision if they want to attend.

It's a fluid situation and I may change that view if all clubs go in a different direction "

Problem is with this, legit businesses need insurance.

It’s all well and good saying you run parties and people can do what they want, that’s fine for your friends. Soon as people start paying and it’s a business there’s way more issues to it.

People will just do it anyway, the legit clubs will lose money and the “black market” type places will flourish.

Can’t win either way I don’t think.

Hope we are open soon, miss them! x

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

There’s a club advertising a garden party on 14 April x

By *iberatedPairCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk

Ok, so what if on arrival a club completes a lateral flow test on all of its guests and if anyone refuses entry will be denied. If anyone tests negative they will not be allowed to attend the club.

This could be put into place and risk assessed by the club to ensure safety etc whilst doing the test

With this in mind after the govt roadmap and 21st June. Surely a club could open and allow exactly what happened pre Covid ?

The tests include all staff and anyone on-site that night ?

By *iberatedPairCouple  over a year ago

Suffolk

"Ok, so what if on arrival a club completes a lateral flow test on all of its guests and if anyone refuses entry will be denied. If anyone tests negative they will not be allowed to attend the club.

This could be put into place and risk assessed by the club to ensure safety etc whilst doing the test

With this in mind after the govt roadmap and 21st June. Surely a club could open and allow exactly what happened pre Covid ?

The tests include all staff and anyone on-site that night ?"

Tests positive rather

By *heHotWifeClubWoman  over a year ago

leicester

"If you consider that bars and night clubs will be allowed to open. This is where people will be in close contact with each other and probably kissing and lots of body contact the risk for swingers clubs will probably be on a par or possibly less as they don't generally get as crowded as most bars and nightclubs do on a weekend night..

Do people in night clubs have sex with people and invite others to join in and have sex too? I’ve not been to such a night club. "

You’ve not been to a butlins music weekender then worse than a swing club

By *exycoupleforcamCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Surely it’s largely irrelevant if people choose not to have the vaccine they are taking there own risks. If you’ve had the vaccine your protected (in line with vaccine efficiency). Think it’s the same for masks. The most vulnerable and susceptible to COVID are the ones walking round with a sign saying they don’t need to wear one as if COVID knows the difference

Leeds

"If you consider that bars and night clubs will be allowed to open. This is where people will be in close contact with each other and probably kissing and lots of body contact the risk for swingers clubs will probably be on a par or possibly less as they don't generally get as crowded as most bars and nightclubs do on a weekend night..

Do people in night clubs have sex with people and invite others to join in and have sex too? I’ve not been to such a night club.

You’ve not been to a butlins music weekender then worse than a swing club "

Nope not been to such a weekend.....

» Add a new message to this topic