FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs northeast

Clubs northeast

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can't wait to go back to the clubs again. Been over a year, but seems even longer. Will be nice to see everyone I have met and will be lovely to meet lots of new fun and friendly people again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Same, ready for a good night out

"Same, ready for a good night out "

Which clubs have you been too?

"Same, ready for a good night out

Which clubs have you been too?"

Shhh & club F

Shhh & club F "

Ohh nice I have been to both plenty of times.

Usually during the day on a Wednesday at shhh and curvy girls and Fridays at clubf

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

We really missing club f and all our frinds we have made along the way, fingers crossed it won't be long now

"We really missing club f and all our frinds we have made along the way, fingers crossed it won't be long now "

Amen to that.

Definitely miss everyone from clubf and also shhh too. Cant wait to see everyone again and also make new friends along the way

i miss club f

Teesside

"i miss club f "

Apparently they have made a few changes why it's been closed. So looking forward to seeing what been done

"i miss club f

Apparently they have made a few changes why it's been closed. So looking forward to seeing what been done "

Ohhh yeah I heard. Hopefully more orgy rooms hahaha. Definitely my favourite place

Teesside

"i miss club f

Apparently they have made a few changes why it's been closed. So looking forward to seeing what been done

Ohhh yeah I heard. Hopefully more orgy rooms hahaha. Definitely my favourite place "

Yer it's definitely our favourite club, we like to stay over

"i miss club f

Ohhh yeah I heard. Hopefully more orgy rooms hahaha. Definitely my favourite place

Proberly my favourite club too. Only been to three.

Only ever stayed once that was the Christmas party. Club was very very busy, but unfortunately not many stayed.

Yer it's definitely our favourite club, we like to stay over "

I’m Bradford and would love to explore the club scene. Anyone fancy teaming up and trying it out together ?

"I’m Bradford and would love to explore the club scene. Anyone fancy teaming up and trying it out together ?"

Been to quest in Leeds. Great club, maybe get yourself there when they open back up

Teesside

"I’m Bradford and would love to explore the club scene. Anyone fancy teaming up and trying it out together ?

Been to quest in Leeds. Great club, maybe get yourself there when they open back up "

We have been a few times, went with a groop of frinds, met some very nice people there

I’m planning on coming down to Newcastle for a weekend once the clubs open up again.

Any tips for a club virgin from the locals? X

By *JohnMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"I’m planning on coming down to Newcastle for a weekend once the clubs open up again.

Any tips for a club virgin from the locals? X"

I haven't been to Shhh, so can't comment on it.

ClubF isn't far from Newcastle. It's my second home. Good place for newbies, very friendly, very social. Don't be afraid to approach people and chat with them (although as a new single woman, you'll have all the men approaching you). The hot tub and smoking area (even if you don't smoke) are good places to have a chat in a smaller group.

Clubs are safe places. You do only what you want to do. If you don't leave the bar, it's just a pub with a very relaxed dress code. If you do leave the bar, you can watch, join in, or find somewhere private.

It's a good idea to bring a few changes of outfit, including that one you're not sure if you'd dare wear in front of people. That way, if you're feeling over- or under- dressed, you have options. I was surprised how natural it felt to be near naked (or actually naked) in a room full of strangers.

Most importantly, go. And enjoy it. Clubs are fantastic.

By *orders CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Kelso

We might just have to visit one when they open again

By *oroRick1027Man  over a year ago

The Boro

Only joined and went to Club f twice before it closed. Looking forward to going back.

Teesside

"I’m planning on coming down to Newcastle for a weekend once the clubs open up again.

Any tips for a club virgin from the locals? X"

Club f also has hotel rooms so you can stay over, but you do need to take your oun alcohol, which you put behind the bar with your name on, x

"We might just have to visit one when they open again "

Would definitely recommend clubf so many lovely people there and only really been to shhh during the day on a Wednesday.

As soon as they open back up, I will be straight there

By *orny 4 moreMan  over a year ago

durham

Hi been years since been to a club what is shh like during day ?

"Hi been years since been to a club what is shh like during day ? "

Get your self to the club when they open back up.

Shhh on a Wednesday is pretty chilled out. Sometimes get quit a few people in and when I have been always been a few couples and a few single ladies that go.

By *orny 4 moreMan  over a year ago

durham

Hi thanks for reply I think I will cheers

"Hi thanks for reply I think I will cheers "

No problem.

By *BlueTooMan  over a year ago

Rustington

"We might just have to visit one when they open again "

You must visit Club F it is far the best club within a reasonable drive from Edinburgh. Actually just the best club.

Relaxed and friendly and perfect for newbies.

It is our fav

By *BlueTooMan  over a year ago

Rustington

"i miss club f

Yer it's definitely our favourite club, we like to stay over "

Yes we like to stay over too.. not sure driving back north of the border would be a good thing after an evening at ClubF

By *trongbow4Man  over a year ago

co durham

Shhh & club F

Ohh nice I have been to both plenty of times.

Usually during the day on a Wednesday at shhh and curvy girls and Fridays at clubf "

Be so good to get back and see you again at such events s.. and having a good laugh as always and fun again with all old friends and new..we need these clubs back im sure they will be well supported

By *lackCherry...Woman  over a year ago

North East

I love the sound of ClubF, hope to make my first visit once they re-open

Thanks for the lovely comments guys

The reason I was landing on heading to Shussh was solely because it had a city centre location. Get the train there, stay somewhere nearby and enjoy the city during the day, I’m open to suggestions of clubs in other places that are easy to get to by public transport if anyone has any tips?

By *eachy123Woman  over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

I visited club f and what a night i had.

The staff were friendly and tge tour was great defi ately looking to plan another trip up when its safe to do so xx

Have not considered it before but I think I will give a club a visit when it is possible as there appears to be a lot of positive feedback. Will have to see if there are any in the Durham area

By *onlywishiMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Thanks for the lovely comments guys

The reason I was landing on heading to Shussh was solely because it had a city centre location. Get the train there, stay somewhere nearby and enjoy the city during the day, I’m open to suggestions of clubs in other places that are easy to get to by public transport if anyone has any tips? "

You can get to Clubf by bus and a little walk but I’m sure that if you get in touch with either the club or if your lucky one of the hostesses who frequent this site they will help you in anything as they all seem great !

This from someone who hasn’t been but has met and chatted to a lovely couple who go / work there

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

F’s easy enough to get to by public transport from Newcastle that you can come down, do Newcastle during the day and spend your evening there, and they have rooms to stay over.

I like shh but F is friendly and feels really safe and comfortable for a single woman.

Teesside

"Thanks for the lovely comments guys

The reason I was landing on heading to Shussh was solely because it had a city centre location. Get the train there, stay somewhere nearby and enjoy the city during the day, I’m open to suggestions of clubs in other places that are easy to get to by public transport if anyone has any tips? "

Club f has a page on fab(it's in our verifications) you can contact them on there for eny info you need x

By *e plus 5 guys from doggyMan  over a year ago

SOUTH SHIELDS

[Removed by poster at 08/04/21 17:51:06]

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Over the past ten years 70% of women murdered were in their own homes. I can't find any evidence of a murder at a swinger's club.

Clubs are safe for everyone. If there is a problem the staff will sort it out.

Only problems I have seen at a club are pushy guys, and the women have just told them to go away or the staff told them to leave.

Teesside

"Totally disagree with your claim that clubs are a safe place for single women to meet statistically women are attacked or worse abused by people that are known to them, the only thing thats more dangerous is women inviting men they've only know on cam or messaged during lockdown to their house regardless if wether the guy seems nice or not x"

We know lots of single women who only play at clubs (because it's a safe place) and have visited 5 different clubs and never seen enyone have any real problems

I'm new to the site and the "scene" but I'm really curious to go to a club but a tad nervous haha.

Any tips for a single guy first time out?

By *entlemale69Man  over a year ago

Somewhere hot

Definite thumbs up for clubf. Great place to meet, chat and have fun. Good memories.

"I'm new to the site and the "scene" but I'm really curious to go to a club but a tad nervous haha.

Any tips for a single guy first time out? "

Just chat to people, have a laugh and go with the flow. Don't be pushy just be nice and polite and you will be fine

" Have not considered it before but I think I will give a club a visit when it is possible as there appears to be a lot of positive feedback. Will have to see if there are any in the Durham area"

Club f is in Durham

I can’t wait to go to a club as soon as they are open. I’ve never been before but the fella has been loads of times down south. We are both new to the North East so are looking forward to trying both Club Ssh and Club F.

By *orthernGinge-93Man  over a year ago

Durham

I've never been to a club! It's my first time single in over 10 years, I'm nervous but exited to give it a go soon!

By *orthernGinge-93Man  over a year ago

Durham

"

You can get to Clubf by bus and a little walk but I’m sure that if you get in touch with either the club "

I'm new to the club scene how would I contact the club? Thanks in advance

By *JohnMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

"I'm new to the club scene how would I contact the club? Thanks in advance "

Have a look at their section under "club reviews". The web site there doesn't work any more, and unfortunately I can't remember the new address. But send an email or text and I'm sure they will be able to answer your questions.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they'll be able to do the socials again next month. They'd be an excellent foot in the door for new people. There won't be any play for some time, but the social side is as important.

By *unguy500Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Me too. Can't wait.

By *E CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Houghton Le Spring

I started going to club F as a single female and would say it’s very safe for single females

"Totally disagree with your claim that clubs are a safe place for single women to meet statistically women are attacked or worse abused by people that are known to them, the only thing thats more dangerous is women inviting men they've only know on cam or messaged during lockdown to their house regardless if wether the guy seems nice or not x"

Teesside

"I started going to club F as a single female and would say it’s very safe for single females

Totally disagree with your claim that clubs are a safe place for single women to meet statistically women are attacked or worse abused by people that are known to them, the only thing thats more dangerous is women inviting men they've only know on cam or messaged during lockdown to their house regardless if wether the guy seems nice or not x"

Strange, why would he have swinging clubs down in his interests if he thinks they are unsafe places ,

"I started going to club F as a single female and would say it’s very safe for single females

Totally disagree with your claim that clubs are a safe place for single women to meet statistically women are attacked or worse abused by people that are known to them, the only thing thats more dangerous is women inviting men they've only know on cam or messaged during lockdown to their house regardless if wether the guy seems nice or not x

Strange, why would he have swinging clubs down in his interests if he thinks they are unsafe places , "

Clubs are really safe for everyone, much safer then having meets anywhere else. Much more fun too

By *irty desireWoman  over a year ago

newcatle

You are 100000% wrong on this!!

"I’m Bradford and would love to explore the club scene. Anyone fancy teaming up and trying it out together ?

Been to quest in Leeds. Great club, maybe get yourself there when they open back up "

I'm a regular at Quest . It's a great club . My trip to Clubf last year was great and nice to catch up with old and new friends. There were 16 of us staying over . The guest rooms upstairs were nice and clean and I'm sure we will come up and visit some of the locals at club f once we are allowed

By *ig BapsWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

I think you need to rethink what you say!

Do you actually know what swinging is?

By *ig BapsWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

I for one am definitely looking forward to going back to Club F! It's like my weekend retreat lol! Fun fab and friendly! Don't forget to follow there twitter account!@club_2021

newcatle

Been to quest in Leeds. Great club, maybe get yourself there when they open back up

I'm a regular at Quest . It's a great club . My trip to Clubf last year was great and nice to catch up with old and new friends. There were 16 of us staying over . The guest rooms upstairs were nice and clean and I'm sure we will come up and visit some of the locals at club f once we are allowed "

Oh al be coming down before you come up now I have my new wheels.. take me to church Mr Nice

By *unk3Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

what happens on wednesday's xx

Teesside

"what happens on wednesday's xx"

What happens on Wednesdays stays on Wednesdays , club f has a page on fab, you can ask any questions you need to know on there, we are really looking forward to getting back to see everyone xxx

"I for one am definitely looking forward to going back to Club F! It's like my weekend retreat lol! Fun fab and friendly! Don't forget to follow there twitter account!@club_2021"

Cant wait for curvy girls nights again. Always get a great bunch of people and also Fridays too

Would love a couple or female to show me some daytime delights in a club. Never been to one before so would be nice to go with some regulars who can chat on way to put me at ease.

Yeah that will be leading to sexual excitement. It will be great to see the clubs open up again.

I'm a regular at Quest . It's a great club . My trip to Clubf last year was great and nice to catch up with old and new friends. There were 16 of us staying over . The guest rooms upstairs were nice and clean and I'm sure we will come up and visit some of the locals at club f once we are allowed

Oh al be coming down before you come up now I have my new wheels.. take me to church Mr Nice "

You will always be welcome to our friendly club. I have my own parking space. Ha

By * and BCouple  over a year ago

Durham

Oh al be coming down before you come up now I have my new wheels.. take me to church Mr Nice

You will always be welcome to our friendly club. I have my own parking space. Ha "

Quest, best club in the North East in our opinion. Had lots of great nights there in the past. When safe to return we are sure we'll have many more

Hopefully the clubs are open in June or July for plenty of naughty shenanigans

By *ent4BBWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

[Removed by poster at 25/04/21 20:49:14]

By *entleman4MMFMan  over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

"Ohh nice I have been to both plenty of times.

Usually during the day on a Wednesday at shhh and curvy girls and Fridays at clubf "

Our paths must have crossed.

By *cottyl1983Man  over a year ago

Tyne and Wear

"Would love a couple or female to show me some daytime delights in a club. Never been to one before so would be nice to go with some regulars who can chat on way to put me at ease."
mate dont worry about it I was terrified when I went but once in everybody is friendly and polite

newcatle

I too can not wait for them to reopen..

"I too can not wait for them to reopen.. "

Cant wait either clubs are the best

By *inkn12Man  over a year ago

london

Been club shh once before but I’ve been hearing a lot good stuff about clubf recently, will definitely have to check it out soon

» Add a new message to this topic