FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs/parties close to Bristol

Clubs/parties close to Bristol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r_Shares.Gym_girl69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Which are the best clubs within a reasonable distance of Bristol? We are, I guess a hotwife couple, so single males are predominantly what we'd be looking for. Although we both really enjoyed the social side of our only other club visit, which was to Angels. Chatting and being open with like minded people was great.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There is one in WSM I believe. I usually go to clubs in the North West but now I’m Bristol based for work, I’m looking into clubs near there too.

By *tuartsCelloCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Depending on who survives the pandemic there is Dare2 in central Bristol, Angels in Melksham, Swindon Remix and Decs in Burnham probably being the 4 closest - we have been to all 4 and had some great times and hope to have many more

Thank you for that.

Post pandemic civilisation dependent, I hope to visit one of them soon.

Bristol

"Depending on who survives the pandemic there is Dare2 in central Bristol, Angels in Melksham, Swindon Remix and Decs in Burnham probably being the 4 closest - we have been to all 4 and had some great times and hope to have many more "

I feel so bad for the hospitality sector over the past year, I hope as many clubs as possible survive.

Decs was going to be our next club before covid put a stop to it. We enjoyed Angels and would go again, but probably arrange to meet people there.

Bristol

Pretty much our thinking. Normality is going to be amazing.

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

All of the clubs above are good, although I've not personally been to Dec's I've heard a lot of first hand accounts and it sounds very nice.

There is Chameleons in Newport across the bridge & my personal favorite is Chameleons in Birmingham which is just over an 70 minutes from Bristol (depending where you're starting from obviously).

Any questions or anything I can help you with please just drop me a message.

By *tuartsCelloCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

"Depending on who survives the pandemic there is Dare2 in central Bristol, Angels in Melksham, Swindon Remix and Decs in Burnham probably being the 4 closest - we have been to all 4 and had some great times and hope to have many more

I feel so bad for the hospitality sector over the past year, I hope as many clubs as possible survive.

Decs was going to be our next club before covid put a stop to it. We enjoyed Angels and would go again, but probably arrange to meet people there. "

If Angels does reopen its probably the one we will head for first Decs is also well worth a visit x

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

I am surprised nobody has mentioned Route 69 in W S Mare, if it has survived..

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

Another vote for Angels, Remix and Route 69, though apparently Gems in Yeovil is opening again too?

Again depends what side of Bristol you're on as to which might be easier to get to.

By *ocktails99Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Secrets in Totnes was great, Dare to and Dec's were pretty good, have yet to try Angels

Clubs in the SW are few and far between and think most of them have been already mentioned other than liberations events

Secrets gets our vote for the best, it's almost always seems to be busy/fully booked when it's on that is good for most but as it's a couple/female it may not cater for what you are looking for been a H/W couple - pretty sure it will be reopening

Dec's allows a few single guy's in although we're unaware of if it's to reopen.

Angels had single guys in the night we visited (quite a way for us) - not seen any news on it's reopening.

There was a rumours of a new one in Swindon but it might be remix has closed, moved or renamed

I guess it depends on what you mean by reasonable distance, we where considering weekends away to go to clubs further afield as it's tricky in the southwest we would say

By *rs BxxWoman  over a year ago

Chippenham, Wiltshire.

Route 69 are reopening on 25th June with a Christmas party.

By *omerset1976Man  over a year ago

Burnham

I think the one in Burnham is called Decadent Nights. Not been there yet, hopefully later this year.

Swindon

"There was a rumours of a new one in Swindon but it might be remix has closed, moved or renamed

"

New one is The Velvet Rope. More based on BDSM than swinging, though it looks like swinging events are planned. No news on when Touch Sauna (Remix venue) is reopening yet, so I guess that means no news on Remix!

By *r SchmoozeMan  over a year ago

Bristol

With regard to D2 in Bristol it seems to be heavily promoting music events on it's website well into the Autumn, most of them at weekends. Hope that it isn't lost to the swinging scene but you can't blame them for broadening their appeal. I for one wish them well as the people who run it were always really nice to deal with whenever I went there. Had some great times and really miss going there.

By *arikaCouple  over a year ago

Bath

Route69 is most definitely opening late June. We were chatting to the owner yesterday, and bookings are being taken via their website.

It will be great that they are reopening,as it so friendly and has a great dungeon.

Re other clubs;-

DECs in Highbridge, any news ?

GEMS near Yeovil : We have heard a rumour that GEMS may not have closed permanently, following its planning app to have a small housing estate built on the grounds. Is anyone able to verify this ?

Swindon

"GEMS near Yeovil : We have heard a rumour that GEMS may not have closed permanently, following its planning app to have a small housing estate built on the grounds. Is anyone able to verify this ?"

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/clubs/1128543

» Add a new message to this topic