FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Wrist Bands

Wrist Bands

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtySekrets OP   Couple  over a year ago

Filthy Desires Upon Trent

Before the little virus took hold, we were regular visitors to Chams especially on a Monday evening for Bi night.

However, in the latter stages there were so many people who weren’t in the slightest bit Bi and that kind of spoilt the vibe for us as we didn’t know who was or who wasn’t.

Do you think it would be a good idea to issue Wrist Bands that denote your sexuality?

We are thinking that this would make things so much more chilled and identifying potential play mates without the awkwardness that sometimes prevails.

xxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

And start labeling people. Just ask it always a good point of conversation I find.

"And start labeling people. Just ask it always a good point of conversation I find. "

Not labelling. More for a Group situation when things are getting horny.

Why do people always look on the negative side on these bloody forums FFS

By *arah_kieran_ukCouple  over a year ago

Greater London

Yeah I think that’s something that could work well, I’m sure another club do use this method. I think they one on each wrist (if they choose to) on left wrist is what you identify as and the right what you are looking for.

xx

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

OP, we fully agree with you. It would be great to have those wrist bands as then we can concentrate on people who identify themselves as bi.

Jaydees did have those wristband before, though a lot of people would not use them. But Devil would happily wear one.

And don't worry about people being negative on the forum.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like a great idea especially when things are heating up especially if it is easier to see which guys are top or bottom mmmmm

By *reenline49Man  over a year ago

Cambridge

It's a good idea and would make life so much easier.

We really think it would make things more relaxed.

If we are honest, single guys who are strictly straight should not be in a club on a Bi night.

Awaits the torrent of abuse lol xxxx

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

If they were optional, or had an "unsure" colour I see no problem and have been to clubs where this has been done before.

"Sounds like a great idea especially when things are heating up especially if it is easier to see which guys are top or bottom mmmmm"

Even if things are “heating up” you really should wait until you’re invited into any play situation.

It’s not a free for all where you can just wander in with your hard cock.

It only takes a moment to ask if your ok to join in!

"Sounds like a great idea especially when things are heating up especially if it is easier to see which guys are top or bottom mmmmm

Even if things are “heating up” you really should wait until you’re invited into any play situation.

It’s not a free for all where you can just wander in with your hard cock.

It only takes a moment to ask if your ok to join in!"

Duh. Most experienced Swingers know this. Jeez!

Of course experienced swingers do know this but some people are just down right rude and totally clueless about how this situations are played out.

You see it all the time in clubs, where guys are crowding around any bit of public play with the faint hope of getting their “turn” without even bothering to engage with the lady or couple.

Such poor behavior really turned me off the whole club scene in the past, with some people really not having a respectful bone in their body just treating women as a cheap and easy commodity for them to empty their balls with.

"Of course experienced swingers do know this but some people are just down right rude and totally clueless about how this situations are played out.

You see it all the time in clubs, where guys are crowding around any bit of public play with the faint hope of getting their “turn” without even bothering to engage with the lady or couple.

Such poor behavior really turned me off the whole club scene in the past, with some people really not having a respectful bone in their body just treating women as a cheap and easy commodity for them to empty their balls with."

Appreciate your comments but that’s a totally different topic

By *andJCouple  over a year ago

fun town

Our local club has a simply wrist band system to help the wearer stop any unwanted attention or they can receive extra attention if wanted

I think it's a really good idea.

Some of us go to clubs purely for the social aspect. It would be great to let people know this. I'm always wary of striking up conversation incase the other person sees it as a come on.

By *eeps and TattiesCouple  over a year ago

Rutland

I’ve been to events where this has been a thing but personally I’m not a fan. Just because we are both bi doesn’t mean we always want to play that way or have the perception that because we wear a wrist band we must be up for it, something I have experienced and it wasn’t fun.

I get some people like them but I also think that nothing beats just meeting people and chatting away and seeing if there is a spark and I think that may be lost if people only concentrate on who has what colour wrist band or hair band or any other sort of symbol.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I wouldn't wear one if they were introduced, I think it would invite unwanted attention, 'well why have you got a band on saying bi if you won't play with me?'. That sort of thing.

And yes, I've had extremely pushy women do/say this before when asked if I play with women, that's why it says straight on my profile.

If it's a Bi night, why on earth are people turning up who are not ! it's stupid on their behalf, just spoils things for everyone else

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

"If it's a Bi night, why on earth are people turning up who are not ! it's stupid on their behalf, just spoils things for everyone else "

In principle you're correct but its not that simple though is it?

For example, my wifes bi but I'm not. That may well be the case for a lot of couples where just one half is bi. Should only couples where both partners are bi be able to attend?

I dont know if we would attend a bi night (normal couple nights worked just fine for us) but I wouldnt want to see that option taken away from my wife if she wanted to go.

OP we asked this very question of Chams a few years back and were told it wouldn't work, however we agree with your logic entirely.

To the gentleman asking why anyone would turn up who isn't Bi, it's cheaper on a Bi night so worth the lie...

"OP we asked this very question of Chams a few years back and were told it wouldn't work, however we agree with your logic entirely.

To the gentleman asking why anyone would turn up who isn't Bi, it's cheaper on a Bi night so worth the lie..."

Also, I've known clubs ask that you are only 'bi tolerant' on bi nights, rather than insisting your are actually bi.

By * New YorkieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

I like this idea.. I certainly don't want to offend someone during the heat of the battle if the play is/was spontaneous..

From a single guys prospective, if this was implimented it makes things easier when you meet at other then bi night at clubs..

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

Ok as a straight male, I normally wouldn’t go to a bi night. That is not to say I haven’t played with a bi couple on a regular night , the guy played straight.

"We really think it would make things more relaxed.

If we are honest, single guys who are strictly straight should not be in a club on a Bi night.

Awaits the torrent of abuse lol xxxx"

By *he Bi Fun ClubCouple  over a year ago

Kings Cross

As can be guessed from our name we run Bi parties and have considered the wrist band option. On the surface the theory is very good but in our opinion the practicalities of trying to define sexuality are much too complex to make the solution feasible. The amount and type of same sex interaction a person wants will vary from individual to individual.

If we consider men, Some guys who classify themselves as fully bi won’t kiss or accept anal while other may do one of those but not other acts. Some love spunk other are adverse to any contact with it. Those are their own boundaries but people also have preferences in what they are looking for in a prospective partner. Foreskins, beards, bald heads, beer guts are all features which can be a turn on or turn off. It is relatively easy to define red and green states but it is what comes in between that causes the problems defining. It is not a coincidence that the rainbow is chosen as the symbol of the LGBT community.

In my opinion it isn’t just the classification that an individual will place of themselves that will cause a problem in finding a solution it is the behaviour of bi and bi curious men at a mixed sex group party. Experienced Fabswingers will be aware of the high ratio of men to women on the scene so when they attend an event with ladies present they tend to gravitate towards them.

There isn’t a way of screening guys to find out the degree they may interact with other men. For our parties we put up signs saying if a man refuses an advance from another man and states the reason as because they are straight then they should be reported to management. It is the only measure we’ve come up with but know it isn’t good enough to prevent the problems identified by the op.

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

"If it's a Bi night, why on earth are people turning up who are not ! it's stupid on their behalf, just spoils things for everyone else "

Now if someone asked why gay & bi people turned up to "straight" nights, they'd get into a lot of trouble, wouldn't they?

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

We have been to a vlub where they did this. The wristbands were issued to people who were happy to meet single guys. That meant the ones who weren't were left alone

By *urplechesterCouple  over a year ago

chester

Miss PC and I had a conversation on this exact topic a few days ago, although we looked at it a slightly different way. Rather than wearing wrist bands to denote sexuality, why not wear them to show what you are looking for. Some nights your preference maybe for a single lady...Red wrist band, another night it maybe for another couple...Purple wrist band, another night a man....blue wrist band. If you have no preference then you don't wear one!! In our view it saves everyone a lot of time and ensures everyone's expectations are clear. The wrist band can always be a guideline and easily removed if you see someone who changes your preference...just another way to look at it. Mr PC

I’m a hetero woman and I’m hoping to go to male bi nights when clubs open. I’m into watching guys play and male bi nights are probably my only option

By *oAnCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

I went to a club in another country where they had wristbands red, amber, and green.

Green was "no need to ask - gropers welcome"

Amber "ask before play"

Red "Just watching maybe play"

was successful and quite enjoyable as you could even swop wristbands.

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

"Miss PC and I had a conversation on this exact topic a few days ago, although we looked at it a slightly different way. Rather than wearing wrist bands to denote sexuality, why not wear them to show what you are looking for. Some nights your preference maybe for a single lady...Red wrist band, another night it maybe for another couple...Purple wrist band, another night a man....blue wrist band. If you have no preference then you don't wear one!! In our view it saves everyone a lot of time and ensures everyone's expectations are clear. The wrist band can always be a guideline and easily removed if you see someone who changes your preference...just another way to look at it. Mr PC"

Sounds like a very good idea!

Sounds fun.

Also have fabswingers etc names on would help.

"Miss PC and I had a conversation on this exact topic a few days ago, although we looked at it a slightly different way. Rather than wearing wrist bands to denote sexuality, why not wear them to show what you are looking for. Some nights your preference maybe for a single lady...Red wrist band, another night it maybe for another couple...Purple wrist band, another night a man....blue wrist band. If you have no preference then you don't wear one!! In our view it saves everyone a lot of time and ensures everyone's expectations are clear. The wrist band can always be a guideline and easily removed if you see someone who changes your preference...just another way to look at it. Mr PC"
the problem with us is that we don't know what we are looking for until the night kicks on. It is like ordering your meal before you leave home

Some excellent responses to our post.

Thank you all xx

We have received some messages saying we shouldn’t touch without asking.

Absolutely right and we go by that rule.

Sometimes though, when the room is getting steamy, and it’s just one huge sexy orgy with everyone getting involved, the wrist band thing would work.

There is no easy answer and we agree the best way is to chat to people. However, in the heat of the moment this is like having sex with your socks on. Lol.

Let’s hope we can all get back to some filthy fun very soon xxxxxx

By *andyAndeeMan  over a year ago

Burton

Wrist bands would work, or maybe different coloured towels.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Wrist bands would work, or maybe different coloured towels. "

Or, a very novel idea, abit left field, talk to people!

» Add a new message to this topic