FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Eureka Since opening

Eureka Since opening

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *areass2017 OP   Man  over a year ago

east coast

Who’s been and how did you find it?

Any idea on visiting costs now as I have emailed the club but not heard back?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exyMPCouple  over a year ago

SOUTHEND-ON-SEA

"Who’s been and how did you find it?

Any idea on visiting costs now as I have emailed the club but not heard back? "

Heard lots about the new management. Apparently, you can only apply online for membership, but have to provide a lot of personal information. Lots of people are up in arm's about this.

Nobody really wants to upload their driving licence to their site, and to be honest, we don't blame them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Heard lots about the new management. Apparently, you can only apply online for membership, but have to provide a lot of personal information. Lots of people are up in arm's about this.

Nobody really wants to upload their driving licence to their site, and to be honest, we don't blame them"

And who still gets a utility bill sent through the post these days?

They've also increased the cost of Silver membership, but then I suppose that was to be expected given the revenue they'll have lost over this past year.

By *oyeur for youMan  over a year ago

Canterbury

How much is a day visit for a single man.i know its 25 a year for membership. Thanks

By *obbiepaulMan  over a year ago

Maidstone

Also interested on real feed back

By *0scouplekentCouple  over a year ago

bexley

Any idea on visiting costs now as I have emailed the club but not heard back? "

The prices seem to have gone up a bit.

For silver members:

Day prices

Women £15

Men £25

Couples £25

Evenings midweek

Women £10

Men 25

Couples £20

Friday evening

Women £15

Men £60 and have to arrive before 11pm

Couples £30

Sat evening

Women £20

Men £75 Nd have to arrive before 11pm

Couples £40

Also not allowed to take owb food and drink and can no longer hire towels

By *nonymousSwingerMan  over a year ago

cambridge

Has it opened yet/people been?

east coast

Very disappointed with the Friday night prices....Wow!

east coast

So if I went for a Wednesday chill and decided to stay into the evening is it still £25 or now £50?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Very disappointed with the Friday night prices....Wow!"

What about the Saturday night prices ?

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

I totally understand having a membership charge especially after the near 18 months they've had but I feel clubs need to allow access to people for at least visit to enable them to decide if they'd like to purchase a membership

Expecting a single guy to pay £100 before they can even enter the club for the first time if their chosen first visit was a Saturday night is crazy, same as expecting a couple to pay £75 to see if they like the sunbathing facilities

It will also likely put off the person visiting the area and wanting to include a club visit

Maybe they should consider offering a 30 day membership for £5-10 which would reduce the sting of the first visit, I know I'd happily then pay the £25 for the full membership once I knew the club was for me

MrsB

By *appycouple321Couple  over a year ago

Chichester

I think you will find it closed at 6 x

"I totally understand having a membership charge especially after the near 18 months they've had but I feel clubs need to allow access to people for at least visit to enable them to decide if they'd like to purchase a membership

Expecting a single guy to pay £100 before they can even enter the club for the first time if their chosen first visit was a Saturday night is crazy, same as expecting a couple to pay £75 to see if they like the sunbathing facilities

It will also likely put off the person visiting the area and wanting to include a club visit

Maybe they should consider offering a 30 day membership for £5-10 which would reduce the sting of the first visit, I know I'd happily then pay the £25 for the full membership once I knew the club was for me

MrsB"

By *m A FuckerMan  over a year ago

kingswood,surrey/leysdown kent

"I totally understand having a membership charge especially after the near 18 months they've had but I feel clubs need to allow access to people for at least visit to enable them to decide if they'd like to purchase a membership

MrsB"

Totally agree 100%

MrsB"

Spot on.

It took me a number of years before I finally visited Eureka's and pretty much because of the fact that to do so I would be required to purchase a membership.

What if I didn't enjoy it and decided not to go back again. Pretty sure they wouldn't be happy to refund my membership in such circumstances.

I'm afraid I shan't be going back to Eureka now. In my view it's become too cost prohibitive.

I have very little available time during which I can visit, morning until early afternoon and I just can't justify forking out £25 for 3 hours.

And that's without having to renew a membership, that, let's be clear, was cut short due to the pandemic.

I don't suppose members will be given any credits for part of their memberships that they were unable to use the facilities.

I mean, can you imagine if you'd renewed at the end of January last year. A month and a half later the club has to close due to lockdown and by the time it can re-open properly, your membership has expired.

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

MrsB

Spot on.

It took me a number of years before I finally visited Eureka's and pretty much because of the fact that to do so I would be required to purchase a membership.

What if I didn't enjoy it and decided not to go back again. Pretty sure they wouldn't be happy to refund my membership in such circumstances.

I'm afraid I shan't be going back to Eureka now. In my view it's become too cost prohibitive.

I have very little available time during which I can visit, morning until early afternoon and I just can't justify forking out £25 for 3 hours.

And that's without having to renew a membership, that, let's be clear, was cut short due to the pandemic.

I don't suppose members will be given any credits for part of their memberships that they were unable to use the facilities.

I mean, can you imagine if you'd renewed at the end of January last year. A month and a half later the club has to close due to lockdown and by the time it can re-open properly, your membership has expired."

It's a really tough call because they will obviously need money as I doubt they've had much financial support over the past 17 months

They seem to have a lot of loyal customers who I'm sure will happily forfeit any lost membership and pay any new one as it's like their second home and a family to them but it definitely makes it prohibitive for newbies to try etc or those that only make it once a year when they are in the area etc

MrsB

I think there is a lot of people who wont be going back!

By *verlast80Man  over a year ago

London

I used to be a regular at Eureka. I probably won't go again.

east coast

"Very disappointed with the Friday night prices....Wow!

What about the Saturday night prices ? "

I used to enjoy the Friday night naked parties so that’s why I made reference to that night but actually disappointed with all these changes to the pricing!

The changes to the pricing are probably down to new ownership / management

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

For silver members:

Day prices

Women £15

Men £25

Couples £25

Evenings midweek

Women £10

Men 25

Couples £20

Friday evening

Women £15

Couples £30

Sat evening

Women £20

Couples £40

Also not allowed to take owb food and drink and can no longer hire towels "

Can’t see what all the fuss is about.

£25 for a whole day there is very reasonable.

By *Four_uCouple  over a year ago

from the land of milk & honey

For silver members:

Day prices

Women £15

Men £25

Couples £25

Evenings midweek

Women £10

Men 25

Couples £20

Friday evening

Women £15

Couples £30

Sat evening

Women £20

Couples £40

£25 for a whole day there is very reasonable."

The issue is that for a first visit its not £25, for a couple its £75. Surely it would make more sense to have a trail membership for the first visit and only charge a fee if you are going to return?

By *itsalena2Couple  over a year ago

Kent

For silver members:

Day prices

Women £15

Men £25

Couples £25

Evenings midweek

Women £10

Men 25

Couples £20

Friday evening

Women £15

Couples £30

Sat evening

Women £20

Couples £40

The issue is that for a first visit its not £25, for a couple its £75. Surely it would make more sense to have a trail membership for the first visit and only charge a fee if you are going to return? "

That’s £75 for a day visit

Correct me if I’m wrong you have then got to buy their food and drink through out the day

Plus if you decide to stay for the evening session it’s another £40 for a couple and then the cost of a cabin and our drinks money as have heard you can’t take your own drinks

So for us a day and night visit is in the region of

£250-£300

Just don’t see what it has to offer for that amount of cost

Like we said before the place was all about the atmosphere and the people that made it

For silver members:

Day prices

Women £15

Men £25

Couples £25

Evenings midweek

Women £10

Men 25

Couples £20

Friday evening

Women £15

Couples £30

Sat evening

Women £20

Couples £40

The issue is that for a first visit its not £25, for a couple its £75. Surely it would make more sense to have a trail membership for the first visit and only charge a fee if you are going to return?

Correct me if I’m wrong you have then got to buy their food and drink through out the day

Plus if you decide to stay for the evening session it’s another £40 for a couple and then the cost of a cabin and our drinks money as have heard you can’t take your own drinks

£250-£300

Like we said before the place was all about the atmosphere and the people that made it

"

You are quite right the £75 is only for a couples day visit

I know it’s under new management, but this just looks like a rip off, I only used to go to Eureka a few times a year. Meet up with friends etc, so membership for me was pointless, however I was always willing to pay a guest price as for me this was best. Alongside bringing you own drinks we could have a good night out for less than £100 or spend a whole day there for roughly a £100.

This new pricing scheme will definitely put us off from going in the future and judging by people’s comments I’m not the only one.

By *errysMan  over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

Seeing as its under new management we should embrace the changes and see how it pans out. After the covid closure its not surprising the owners are trying a new way. Im sure if the new management fail the owners will have a plan b. So i wish them well.

Personally i dont think the costs are particularly high its just the online registration that stops me.

By *iproperswingersCouple  over a year ago

Rainham

"I know it’s under new management, but this just looks like a rip off, I only used to go to Eureka a few times a year. Meet up with friends etc, so membership for me was pointless, however I was always willing to pay a guest price as for me this was best. Alongside bringing you own drinks we could have a good night out for less than £100 or spend a whole day there for roughly a £100.

This new pricing scheme will definitely put us off from going in the future and judging by people’s comments I’m not the only one. "

The club itself is so worth the cost... Its not exactly a country park.. You have lots of things you can do... And the pool is just beautiful it's all about supporting the club surely? And aiding it's survival? It's just a beautiful place... Its in line with many other nudists places like it xx

"I know it’s under new management, but this just looks like a rip off, I only used to go to Eureka a few times a year. Meet up with friends etc, so membership for me was pointless, however I was always willing to pay a guest price as for me this was best. Alongside bringing you own drinks we could have a good night out for less than £100 or spend a whole day there for roughly a £100.

This new pricing scheme will definitely put us off from going in the future and judging by people’s comments I’m not the only one.

The club itself is so worth the cost... Its not exactly a country park.. You have lots of things you can do... And the pool is just beautiful it's all about supporting the club surely? And aiding it's survival? It's just a beautiful place... Its in line with many other nudists places like it xx"

All business face the same problem regards survival. The problem is you can't expect people to pay just because its there and not everyone has an emotional investment in the club. For many it's about value for money. I am not saying its a bad club in any way but there is no way we will pay £25 membership each to try it out and for a club we might only attend a couple of times a years if we liked it.

For silver members:

Day prices

Women £15

Men £25

Couples £25

Evenings midweek

Women £10

Men 25

Couples £20

Friday evening

Women £15

Couples £30

Sat evening

Women £20

Couples £40

£250-£300

"

By *urekaPartiesCouple  over a year ago

FAWKHAM

[Removed, we will review]

Rainham

The club itself is so worth the cost... Its not exactly a country park.. You have lots of things you can do... And the pool is just beautiful it's all about supporting the club surely? And aiding it's survival? It's just a beautiful place... Its in line with many other nudists places like it xx

All business face the same problem regards survival. The problem is you can't expect people to pay just because its there and not everyone has an emotional investment in the club. For many it's about value for money. I am not saying its a bad club in any way but there is no way we will pay £25 membership each to try it out and for a club we might only attend a couple of times a years if we liked it. "

If you were only ever going to visit the club a couple of times during the year... Then surely the price itself isn't so much an issue?

A gold membership at the club is on par with the prices of many clubs like it... If not good value for money - for what your getting included.... Yes the people completely make the environment.. And believe Carrie and Stuart are trying their best to obtain and maintain a much nicer environment....

Xxx

By *horty4Man  over a year ago

london

Ive got the popcorn in and am enjoying the snide remarks.

Eureka was my first club experience, copped off within an hour of being there! I realised that was not normal in a swingers club after a few visits to other clubs. Apart from that i never really clicked wit the place. Really run down and it feels like a community center for swingers, thats fine actually but i much prefer the nightclub vibe where theres a real sexual tension in the air. It’s a a 40min drive for me so ive not rushed back. I can see why others love it, the grounds are great to get naked in,. The ‘club house’ is a glorified shed

The club itself is so worth the cost... Its not exactly a country park.. You have lots of things you can do... And the pool is just beautiful it's all about supporting the club surely? And aiding it's survival? It's just a beautiful place... Its in line with many other nudists places like it xx"

Great statement from club party host's. Not biased at all lol

By *enksMan  over a year ago

hereford

Have just spent 3 nights there (long way to travel so stay over) considering the weather and current regulations it was quiet as would be expected (the risk of booking) but could not have been made more welcome. Enjoyed myself despite the weather. Will be going back when I can just hope the weather is better and restrictions are gone.

Rainham

Great statement from club party host's. Not biased at all lol"

Sorry - we've hosted one week.... And were just normal visitors for almost 8 years... The fact that we host now has absolutely nothing what so ever to do with our views on the club... We've always loved the grounds, club and pools... There's real no bias here... We don't get paid to host...

Rainham

It's just the truth... The amount of work that has gone into the club recently is amazing... That's the reality of it.... Them doing their best to improve the vibe of the place and maintain members... As apposed to 3000 men flowing through the place each weekend... Its just the solid and hard (no pun intended) truth

The problem is that paying £75 to take a look around and see if you like the place is to much. A one day only guest membership surely is a more welcoming and open way to go about things. I honestly believe the management have got this wrong and should take another look. Charging people £25 each to just take a look is wrong in my book.

Single ladies will be much less likely to attend with the new prices, and if you don't have ladies attending a club, word very quickly gets round and the gents stop attending too.

I used to be a regular at eureka and would often bring a friend or 3 up from Sussex with me to try the club out for their first time. Blokes struggled or wouldn't pay the original 35 quid to get in on a Saturday night, let alone the new £100. If a club doesn't have new members, it gets very boring very quickly.

Men being charged £100 to join and attend a night is just going to lead to an increase in men thinking they are entitled to sex and behaving as such. This was a problem at this club before.

I doubt I will return to the club in all honesty. I'd sooner drive a bit further to jaydees where the attitude of the staff and management has always been spot on, and they have fabulous facilities and (I hear) a new outdoor area, or do some naked sunbathing at BGHS or my local nudist beach.

As the new price structure pretty much prohibits me bring a friend up to try thr club, I wouldn't attend solo like I used to as most of the people I knew from eureka have been banned by the new managers, because they were friendly with the old owner.

By *ransistersTV/TS  over a year ago

Dover

I really don't understand the hostile reception this club gets on here, I thought swingers are supposed to liberal minded and non judgemental.

I don't think the membership cost is unreasonable considering what you get for your money, the moaners will soon regret it if clubs close down due to lack of support especially after enduring such a hard and difficult time.

We have happily joined as gold members and looking forward to meeting old friends and new in a safe, friendly and beautiful environment.

"I really don't understand the hostile reception this club gets on here, I thought swingers are supposed to liberal minded and non judgemental.

I don't think the membership cost is unreasonable considering what you get for your money, the moaners will soon regret it if clubs close down due to lack of support especially after enduring such a hard and difficult time.

We have happily joined as gold members and looking forward to meeting old friends and new in a safe, friendly and beautiful environment. "

Not being hostile in any way, simply voicing an opinion. This is an open forum and as long as you stay within the rules all opinions count.

Dover

"I really don't understand the hostile reception this club gets on here, I thought swingers are supposed to liberal minded and non judgemental.

We have happily joined as gold members and looking forward to meeting old friends and new in a safe, friendly and beautiful environment.

Not being hostile in any way, simply voicing an opinion. This is an open forum and as long as you stay within the rules all opinions count. "

Yes and I have voiced mine in this open forum without a closed mind.

By *arahD72TV/TS  over a year ago

Bucks

Nobody really wants to upload their driving licence to their site, and to be honest, we don't blame them"

I just had a look and the website is completely unsecure so any information sent and received with that page is unprotected and it could potentially be stolen. Not good at all seeing all the details they want.

Ive been there lots but unsure of new membership rules and prices. Dont think i will be returning. Different if they have invested lots into it but how do you know if you cant go and find out. I think they should give a single day membership for say £10. A one off to see if its worth it

By *oupleJBCouple  over a year ago

Chislehurst

Been going to Eureka now and again for 25 years.

Understand the membership requirement but not the insistence on online.

The reason we won’t rejoin is the food and drink.

In recent years we have only visited during the day when the weathers good.

Always took wine and our own food.

Won’t be paying for food to eat in a field.

Fair enough in the clubhouse.

By *oodsyMan  over a year ago

tonbridge

"Been going to Eureka now and again for 25 years.

"

I don't think they would mind if you took a sandwich and punnet of strawberries and a couple of bottles of water to enjoy in the field. But they have a proper bar in the evening so they are asking that you don't bring your own bottle of vodka and mixers for the night when they are paying staff to serve food and drink. I'm sure you wouldn't go to a restaurant and take your own dinner and a bottle of wine.

tonbridge

I don't think they would mind if you took a sandwich and punnet of strawberries and a couple of bottles of water to enjoy in the field. But they have a proper bar in the evening so they are asking that you don't bring your own bottle of vodka and mixers for the night when they are paying staff to serve food and drink. I'm sure you wouldn't go to a restaurant and take your own dinner and a bottle of wine. "

They sell bottles of wine in lovely ice buckets at the club. I'm sure you can afford an extra couple of quid to support the club.

Definitely not a reason not to go there anymore my lovelies.

tonbridge

"Ive been there lots but unsure of new membership rules and prices. Dont think i will be returning. Different if they have invested lots into it but how do you know if you cant go and find out. I think they should give a single day membership for say £10. A one off to see if its worth it "

I was there today and one of the staff Phil was giving a new couple a full tour of the club and facilities. It is all completely open now so you'd be able to see inside and out. I'm sure they'll be able to explain the new membership fees when you come.

By *ebwizMan  over a year ago

Clevedon

Me and mrs have a lifetime members card for a club and pre pandemic paid about 25 to get in on a sat night. This is too expensive in my mind for most, single guys especially and i can pay less for organized parties with good fun guaranteed.

By *iss SinWoman  over a year ago

portchester

I see that ladies have been let in for free the last two nights

By *euve4usCouple  over a year ago

Teddington

"

We went for the first time yesterday afternoon - enjoyed sitting around the pool. Thoroughly enjoyed the open field and thought the bar prices were very reasonable. We saw two couples having a picnic in the field too.

We met several nice people, found the staff great and met a lovely guy who we spent several hours with chatting and more. We will be going back even with over an hours drive.

Nobody really wants to upload their driving licence to their site, and to be honest, we don't blame them

And who still gets a utility bill sent through the post these days?

They've also increased the cost of Silver membership, but then I suppose that was to be expected given the revenue they'll have lost over this past year."

I get a lot of utility bills through the post. Amongst other things

By *ola81Woman  over a year ago

pond

I recently renewed my gold membership as a single lady. Had lovely day time at the club.

You can join on the door with 2forms of ID Monday-Friday 11am-4pm other days and times online only.

Reasonable prices for food and drinks, woodland cleared and nicely arranged.

Friendly staff saw some old friends and made new ones. Always resting mentally there and feel safe so nothing would put me off from Eureka

tonbridge

If you'd like to apply for membership in person just call the club and make an appointment. Pop down there like I did, all very easy. Driving license needed and a utility bill. No more membership cards to lose.

By *etpaid2poseMan  over a year ago

scunthorpe

The price has gone up a bit some of us were lucky in its hayday when mark wilson owned it a party night was £5 with drink all you liked for free beer, girls were free entry place was packed happy days.

By *urekaPartiesCouple  over a year ago

FAWKHAM

We hear so much of those happy days but unfortunately rates and rent have gone up and the club is a business! We are doing our best to keep Mark’s venture alive …. We have been told He opened Eureka so single men and the Bi Gay community had a safe haven within the lifestyle

With our support more recently from members and volunteers We believe we will succeed!!!

Stuart and Carrie

We can't help but think that a 1 off 1 day guest membership is a good way forward. We aren't overly happy about having to pay out £50 membership before we are allowed in to see if we like it or not. FYI, we have no issue with providing proof of identity at all, we think this is a great idea and every club should do the same. We aren't looking for an argument etc it's just our point of view.

By *ilentnoiseMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Guys you really need to beef up your processes in terms of data protection. Your website is "not secure", i.e. it doesn't even use 'https' which is a minimum standard of data encryption.

By *rthur WrightusMan  over a year ago

Round the Bend

"Guys you really need to beef up your processes in terms of data protection. Your website is "not secure", i.e. it doesn't even use 'https' which is a minimum standard of data encryption. "

Thanks for the warning. I've read this before in this thread.

Several times over the last few weeks I've tried to renew membership but details are absolutely refusing to enter, so I resorted to a phone call and they offered to make an appointment in the week to enrol. Impossible I'm working and an hour's drive away!

I've been a member on and off for around 25 years so I know what I am 'buying into' that is not the problem.

It's all beginning to get very frustrating not having good accurate information re prices, calendar dates and up to date photos on the website and having to rely on 'gossip' which mostly doesn't do the clubs image a lot of good.

Dover

"Guys you really need to beef up your processes in terms of data protection. Your website is "not secure", i.e. it doesn't even use 'https' which is a minimum standard of data encryption.

Thanks for the warning. I've read this before in this thread.

Several times over the last few weeks I've tried to renew membership but details are absolutely refusing to enter, so I resorted to a phone call and they offered to make an appointment in the week to enrol. Impossible I'm working and an hour's drive away!

I've been a member on and off for around 25 years so I know what I am 'buying into' that is not the problem.

It's all beginning to get very frustrating not having good accurate information re prices, calendar dates and up to date photos on the website and having to rely on 'gossip' which mostly doesn't do the clubs image a lot of good.

"

I understand your frustration but they have a FB page under Eureka lifestyle with the all the party details on and if call them they will send a membership form out to you. Apparently a new website is currently under construction which should ease any problems so I'm told, this bank holiday is a toga party event all weekend so hopes this helps.

If this has been answered then apologies but have the new owners explained why they aren’t doing day guest prices? I understand that by having a focus on membership means that bit more money to cover costs (and lost earnings in last 18 months). I hope the place has been used and getting the people in so keen to see if the numbers have been good but would love more for the owners to consider pay on the day.

No, you have to either pre-register on the (unsecure) website or drive down for an appointment appointment to register (not much good if you aren't local). It is a shame as it rules out all the spontaneous attendees - for example I found myself free the other Thursday when eureka had their BBW event on, but I wouldn't have been able to go as I haven't renewed my membership (or take along a few friends with me). This may explain why many of their events have reportedly been pretty quiet.

There are so many other places to choose from where you don't have to jump thru hoops to join, and where you don't get the "managers" sending you rude messages when you post on the forum about the club which they should be trying to promote in a positive light....

"No, you have to either pre-register on the (unsecure) website or drive down for an appointment appointment to register (not much good if you aren't local). It is a shame as it rules out all the spontaneous attendees - for example I found myself free the other Thursday when eureka had their BBW event on, but I wouldn't have been able to go as I haven't renewed my membership (or take along a few friends with me). This may explain why many of their events have reportedly been pretty quiet.

There are so many other places to choose from where you don't have to jump thru hoops to join, and where you don't get the "managers" sending you rude messages when you post on the forum about the club which they should be trying to promote in a positive light....

"

I used to love eurikas but wouldnt go now. Maybee i will when it changes hands. Again. Lol

By *ola81Woman  over a year ago

pond

"No, you have to either pre-register on the (unsecure) website or drive down for an appointment appointment to register (not much good if you aren't local). It is a shame as it rules out all the spontaneous attendees - for example I found myself free the other Thursday when eureka had their BBW event on, but I wouldn't have been able to go as I haven't renewed my membership (or take along a few friends with me). This may explain why many of their events have reportedly been pretty quiet.

"

If you visit Eureka Monday-Friday 11am-4pm you can get your membership by the door. Just bring 2 forms of ID.

Yes, _ola81, but it's not much use when you live well over an hour away as I do. Take a day off work and spend 4 hours in the car to sort out membership so I can go to a party? No thanks, I'll just head to one of the many other clubs where I can get in with no hassle....

By *oyeur for youMan  over a year ago

Canterbury

Just contacted eureka and you can't turn up Monday to Friday. It's appointment only.

By *tickyPollCouple  over a year ago

South East

If you visit Eureka Monday-Friday 11am-4pm you can get your membership by the door. Just bring 2 forms of ID."

You can only get gold membership at the door. Silver has to be applied for online, unless they have changed that now.

By *g1979Man  over a year ago

bexley

I'm really glad it's much harder for single guys to just turn up.

It's much better as a couple going with the annoying local townies standing near the dj booth trying to grab any woman walking past.

"I'm really glad it's much harder for single guys to just turn up.

It's much better as a couple going with the annoying local townies standing near the dj booth trying to grab any woman walking past."

I agree with you and I don't think anyone should be allowed to attend a party without a valid membership. But, I also belive that a one day, one off daytime membership should be allowed as buying without seeing what you are getting doesn't sit well. You wouldn't order a new car without seeing the details. This is no different.

» Add a new message to this topic