FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Within Temptation. 23.07.21

Within Temptation. 23.07.21

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *J83 OP   Man  over a year ago

South west

Roll Call

Just wondering anyone's going so i can (maybe) keep an eye out for y'all.... Jx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

don't think a rock gig is a swinging club event and the WT tour has been postponed to 2022

By *ovemesotenderMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I think it is a new club in torquay, looks good but silly name

By *aughtyladyYummymanCouple  over a year ago

In a place not far from Exeter

"I think it is a new club in torquay, looks good but silly name "

Yes it is a new club in Torquay. They have been sending messages out to local people. Unfortunately out of our price range but wish them luck

By *exOnLegsPlymCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

"I think it is a new club in torquay, looks good but silly name

Yes it is a new club in Torquay. They have been sending messages out to local people. Unfortunately out of our price range but wish them luck "

A bit out of most people's price range I suspect!!!

By *ave-and-LouiseCouple  over a year ago

Torquay

Yup, looked at this but monthly fee and then door fee on top? No chance. It's just too expensive in the current economic climate.

"I think it is a new club in torquay, looks good but silly name

Yes it is a new club in Torquay. They have been sending messages out to local people. Unfortunately out of our price range but wish them luck

A bit out of most people's price range I suspect!!!"

It's a cost/benefit thing for us. We made enquiries for tonight but worked out it would have been £55 for us to go... on a Thursday evening. We'd pay more than that for an established club - but we'd need a lot more info about the decoration, rooms, facilities and general vibe. The site doesn't give much away and the pics that are on there didn't fill us with confidence.

I wish them good luck, but it's not for us. Maybe if we come back to Torquay next year and there are more reviews about the place, we'll give it a look.

By *rummiePartyManMan  over a year ago

birmingham

It will be interesting to hear what the legal departments of the management or the record label of the band "Within Temptation" will do about this when they hear of it. Cadbury's legal eagles prevented their name being "abused", so interesting times are ahead.

By *annaBeBeachBumMan  over a year ago

Sunny SouthWest

"It will be interesting to hear what the legal departments of the management or the record label of the band "Within Temptation" will do about this when they hear of it. Cadbury's legal eagles prevented their name being "abused", so interesting times are ahead."

They will probably be delighted (if they are even bothered!) it’s hardly as if a swingers club in Devon is imitating a rock band, and people searching on line will also see about the band too so it’s good for business both ways!

By *J83 OP   Man  over a year ago

South west

Free event on aug 14th by looks of it!

"Free event on aug 14th by looks of it! "

That's right.

I have decided to go along that night to check out the place for the first time.

By *it for TattCouple  over a year ago

Taunton

We’re going, really looking forward to it

By *xploressCouple  over a year ago

Mid Devon

Any updates from people that have been yet? By all accounts last night was a busy one. Keeping our fingers crossed the feedback is half decent as we need a regular club now that Secrets has closed down.

Also any tips and trick to get sensibly priced accommodation given our crazy busy staycation summer this year.

S&S x

» Add a new message to this topic