FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > LFT and club entry

LFT and club entry

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can someone talk me through the process please: from what I've gleaned from forums and clubs websites. You do your LFT 24/48 hrs before attendance, register it on the nhs website and then get your QR code. You go to the club with your QR code, and membership card and fee and then just go in? Does one need to let the club know what day you’d like to attend etc?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aul_j80Man  over a year ago

Bloxwich

I did a LFT Thursday night as I planned to go to Chams Friday, you do the test then report the result on the gov site https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result

I had trouble getting the NHS covid app on my old phone, but could register on the NHS app, and you get a SMS back from NHS and your result shows on the app.

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"Can someone talk me through the process please: from what I've gleaned from forums and clubs websites. You do your LFT 24/48 hrs before attendance, register it on the nhs website and then get your QR code. You go to the club with your QR code, and membership card and fee and then just go in? Does one need to let the club know what day you’d like to attend etc? "

QR codes are for vaccinations I believe. I only get a text and an e-mail when I do LFT for work.

By *aul_j80Man  over a year ago

Bloxwich

"Can someone talk me through the process please: from what I've gleaned from forums and clubs websites. You do your LFT 24/48 hrs before attendance, register it on the nhs website and then get your QR code. You go to the club with your QR code, and membership card and fee and then just go in? Does one need to let the club know what day you’d like to attend etc?

QR codes are for vaccinations I believe. I only get a text and an e-mail when I do LFT for work. "

They have a QR code on the LFT test that you can scan.

"I did a LFT Thursday night as I planned to go to Chams Friday, you do the test then report the result on the gov site https://www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result

I had trouble getting the NHS covid app on my old phone, but could register on the NHS app, and you get a SMS back from NHS and your result shows on the app."

Thanks

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"Can someone talk me through the process please: from what I've gleaned from forums and clubs websites. You do your LFT 24/48 hrs before attendance, register it on the nhs website and then get your QR code. You go to the club with your QR code, and membership card and fee and then just go in? Does one need to let the club know what day you’d like to attend etc? "

I thing getting on the door list is completely separate to the policies due to the virus.

I would suggest contacting the individual club and asking to be added to the list for a particular night as many seem to have sold out

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Think*

"Can someone talk me through the process please: from what I've gleaned from forums and clubs websites. You do your LFT 24/48 hrs before attendance, register it on the nhs website and then get your QR code. You go to the club with your QR code, and membership card and fee and then just go in? Does one need to let the club know what day you’d like to attend etc?

I thing getting on the door list is completely separate to the policies due to the virus.

I would suggest contacting the individual club and asking to be added to the list for a particular night as many seem to have sold out"

Im a member at chameleons. I just wondered about the attendance process: as long as you go with QR code for your negative LFT taken 24/48hrs before hand will you be ok to get in. Xx

Nudge

» Add a new message to this topic