FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Clubs With Dominant Females

Clubs With Dominant Females

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikemilflover OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

I’m looking to go to a club where dominant females are the attendance, would love to find my submissive side and thought might be a great way to be disciplined in an open environment.

Any recommendations guys ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Club Pedestal in London. It’s not a club with one venue, it moves about I think. Look it up on fet/Instagram etc for details.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"Club Pedestal in London. It’s not a club with one venue, it moves about I think. Look it up on fet/Instagram etc for details. "

I totally second this, the next event is actually on the 29th I believe.

Birmingham

Thank you, I’ll look it up.

Was trying to find some female dominatrix play partners on here but as they are like unicorns I thought a club might be good

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

In this club they have various ways for you to meet people including a select a submissive competition at 11 p.m, where groups of submissives go around the room to groups of dominant females and they are quizzed on their skills etc

The winner of the selection process gets a bottle of bubbly which he then pours for the ladies.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"Thank you, I’ll look it up.

Was trying to find some female dominatrix play partners on here but as they are like unicorns I thought a club might be good "

try the fetish site FET... is good... LIFE

Birmingham

"Thank you, I’ll look it up.

Was trying to find some female dominatrix play partners on here but as they are like unicorns I thought a club might be good try the fetish site FET... is good... LIFE"

Thank you, will take a look !

» Add a new message to this topic