FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Returning to clubs

Returning to clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rincess Phoenix OP   Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

A regular playmate has booked for us to go to a club in a couple of weeks time, we've been there many times and had so much fun BUT I'm feeling really nervous about returning not because of covid etc I just haven't been to a club or party since March 2020. Any tips on calming the nerves? (I don't drink alcohol if I'm going to a club)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittycenMan  over a year ago

south west

You probably won’t be the only one? You’ve done it before from the sound of things, so it might be as exciting as the first time you went to one

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

I felt the same before we went back to Chams last week but the nerves disappeared as soon as we walked through the door. I'm sure you'll have a great time x

By *ootballFlowerCouple  over a year ago

Mansfield

Same for us but you have to "get back on the horse" at some point. We are nervous as Football is CEV but we cannot live locked up forever.

By *rincess Phoenix OP   Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

"I felt the same before we went back to Chams last week but the nerves disappeared as soon as we walked through the door. I'm sure you'll have a great time x"

Thank you! I'm sure once I'm tied up on the swing I'll have lots of fun

By *ornytwo84Couple  over a year ago

Bradford

We’ve been dying to get back too but bottled it last night, mixture of nerves in general as lockdown hasn’t been good for my figure and also the covid situation. Still not sure

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I feel the same way as you OP.

So, trying not to think too much about it for now. I have my date for the next club trip, I'll give it some thought on the day, whilst I feel free again, to do what I like....

Enjoy lovely

» Add a new message to this topic