FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Recommended London clubs fora single guy?

Recommended London clubs fora single guy?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arty84 OP   Man  over a year ago

Orpington

Hi guys, as previously advised in the advice section, if I want to meet people or get verified I should try visiting a club.

So can anyone recommend any london based clubs, where a first time single guy can go without feeling left out.

While also not needing to resort to being overbearingly in a woman's face or personal space, to get past over single guys just so he can have a chat?

Ideally looking for somewhere chill and not looking for something like a nightclub, where the music is dialled up to 11 and I can't actually have a chat.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensualcouple99Couple  over a year ago

Colchester

Every club has different nights aimed at different peoples preferences so even if you choose a club to go to make sure you choose the right night for you. Some are bi nights, dress themes, greedy girls, etc etc

By *evilandTheBeastCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

How about Kestrels/AbFabs? They are very near Heathrow airport so good transport links.

Kestrels is day time spa and AbFabs are evening parties in the same venue.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Check local clubs websites, many have a newbie night which is usually a bit quieter

Or maybe try Silverleighs it's a naturist spa near brands hatch, lots of fab users visit especially at weekends & when the weathers good as they gave an outside sunbathing area

Orpington

"How about Kestrels/AbFabs? They are very near Heathrow airport so good transport links.

Kestrels is day time spa and AbFabs are evening parties in the same venue. "

Had a look at the website and I liked what I saw, if I had a car yes as it would be relatively quick to reach. Going by public transport... definitely a no! Just over 2hours trip!

Orpington

"Check local clubs websites, many have a newbie night which is usually a bit quieter

Or maybe try Silverleighs it's a naturist spa near brands hatch, lots of fab users visit especially at weekends & when the weathers good as they gave an outside sunbathing area "

Well this does look a lot more promising and actually reachable by public transport.

Are the recommended days for a single guy to visit just the Saturdays and Sundays then?

Also as a naturalist spa, do you have to be fully naked the whole time?

By *ldestswingerintownMan  over a year ago

Lancaster

For a proper club, small and friendly, try OurPlace4Fun!

» Add a new message to this topic