FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Club Discussion > Liberty elite

Liberty elite

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ack-daniels OP   Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

Can anyone tell me if its open again, if so, is it any good there?, we've not been to a club before, what should we expect? Any tips on what to wear etc. Gratefully recieved x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s open again yes, it’s a very nicely presented club, I would say a great choice for your first visit. Regards what to wear, for the man perhaps a smart pair of jeans or trousers whatever he is more comfortable in and a nice buttoned shirt with shoes. For the woman, totally depends on your comfort level. You can go super risqué and just wear lingerie, or add a skirt to that. Or wear a dress as revealing as you feel comfortable in. Mrs Nuru says you should always wear something that YOU feel sexy in. If you don’t feel right wearing something it will impact on your night.

By *ack-daniels OP   Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

Thank you we want to visit but he's a little more nervous than me lol , he's a big guy and he's shy and concerned everyone will be Greek gods !

By *sm81Couple  over a year ago

warwickshire

"Thank you we want to visit but he's a little more nervous than me lol , he's a big guy and he's shy and concerned everyone will be Greek gods ! "

Maybe try dangerous curves in October at libs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thank you we want to visit but he's a little more nervous than me lol , he's a big guy and he's shy and concerned everyone will be Greek gods ! "

There’s usually all sorts of bodies when we visit clubs. I’d say just go for it. Even if it’s just a recce and u don’t play with others I’m sure u will still enjoy the vibe and chatting with like minded people

By *k4meCouple  over a year ago

Hull

Libs was our first club as total newbies we was real nervous but once inside we had an amazing time just dipped our toe no pressure to play, great pub vibe with nice clean playrooms and a great jacuzzi xx

» Add a new message to this topic